Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN]  (Read 150777 times)
Dim89

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:16:39 AM

Joined Picoin Signature campaign sir
thank you

As a newbie, you need a minimum of 10 activity points
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghoom2

Activity: 548
Merit: 265

My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:27:26 AM

Joined Picoin Signature campaign sir

Thank you

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ███████c█████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Bithunters

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:47:10 AM

PiCoin best project,good luck sir Cheesy

blackice2013

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:07:45 AM

Hi!
Any news when will it be launched for Pow?

Thanks!
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:33:05 AM

Hi!
Any news when will it be launched for Pow?

Thanks!
They are currently testing and the tentative date is 12
spark.bet

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:47:01 PM

a interesting coin, it seem too late for me to get free coin.

Nothing has yet begun and the distribution lasts 6 months
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:00:12 PM

Joined Picoin signature campaign sir
thanks
picoindev (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 06:12:21 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 06:30:53 PM by picoindev

No you are not too late. The only thing that "expired" is the early supporter bonus. I was active until last sunday. From now on all new signups will receive default amount of shares.
Sorry for not posting again yesterday. I have had very much work to do on my real life job, but the good news is: Finally i have my first weeks off this year Smiley In order to have much time for the release and start of the wallet i am not at work next week Smiley
Windows wallet is still doing some compiler errors, still didn't figure out why the compiler is not working (currently i am still cross-compileing the windows wallet under linux). I dislike compileing on windows because i have the feeling, that it is way more complex to build the wallet with QT-Creater compared to the linux "make". Even if the windows wallet is not compiled yet, we will start "paying out" the signature campaign/translations/logo contest and other free PI on sunday. The testsystems are looking good so far. Yesterday i have setup 2 more nodes for testing some more mineing (i was setting up a stratum and was renting some hashing powers on nicehash). So it seems like that everything EXCEPT the windows wallet is working. Address prefixes will be changed until the release, because i would like to have the wallet addresses start with "3" or with "314", but i am not 100% sure if 3 charactes are working as a prefix? Is there anybody with some experience on adress prefixes? If yes so, please get in touch with me.

So here is the planed schedule:
- As soon as the prefix is changed and the windows wallet is compiled, the sourcecode of picoind will get released. Github account is already registered and the current source code is a "private repository".
- If there are some problems with the windows wallet compiler, i will contact a friend of mine and ask him for some help. But to be honest i would like to fullfill the challenge by my own Wink
- You wont need a wallet in order to get your PI updated. You need active forum signature and you need to be on the shareholders list. Let's say the windows wallet is comeing one day after the linux wallet, then you can simply send us your PI address and we will update our "private" shareholders list. I am not sure if we should have a google spreadsheet listening all the users balance, or if we should just update them on an internal spreadsheet.
- Currently there are more than 150 signups for the signature campaign. If we would payout the PI on a dayli base by hand it would take us forever Cheesy So i see that automatic payout system will be needed in the near future
- Testnetwork has more than 17000 blocks now, i didn't notice any problems yet on the POS/POW, transactions or aynthing.

Some pages before some people mentioned a direct dumping as soon as PI is on an exchange platform. I don't think that there will be massive dumping because of it's slow coin distribution. With a fixed reward of 3.14 PI/block on the POW and the POS blocks there wont be many PI out there in the beginning. The complete premine will be moved to an offline wallet. There will be an PI hotwallet and every week we will be moveing 7*6971 PI from coldwallet to hotwallet in order to payout the signature campaign and other shareholders. Both adresses will be public a few minutes after the release.

Another frequently asked question: Is the premine wallet stakeing?
--> In the beginning we will have the wallet to stake for a few days. After we have enough nodes for a stable network the complete premine wallet will be moved to it's coldwallet storage and wont stake anymore.

I would like to add that i have the feeling, that we have more and more people who are active here on the ANN. These people are answering questions and i would like to say: Thank you :-)

Shareholderslist has been updated until yesterday
koko UK

Activity: 330

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:20:44 PM

where is my name..?
so long i registered airdrop

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█              ◄✦►REVOLUTIONIZING WORLD TRADE◄✦►            █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
TEX COIN              ◄✦►PRE ICO SEPT 30 ─  ICO NOV 2017 ◄✦►            TEX COIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ◄✦► FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER ◄✦►   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:24:05 PM

May I join the signature campaign for this picoin
Thank you
picoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 06:26:33 PM

where is my name..?
so long i registered airdrop

As i can see you don't have an active PI signature anymore. We are removeing people without a PI signature. The airdrop is the signature campaign combined with other shares from different bounties. You wont receive free PI without doing something for the community Wink
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:41:03 PM

As I understand it in the wallet will Pos mining. It is right?
fred1992

Activity: 400

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:54:19 PM

My rank was changed from Jr. Member to Member, but I still Jr. Member in Shareholderslist.
Overflow_FF

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:03:28 PM

Joined signature campaign.
Thank you.
picoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 07:06:29 PM

PiCoin is a hybrid: There are POS and POW blocks combined together.

My rank was changed from Jr. Member to Member, but I still Jr. Member in Shareholderslist.

When did it change? Checking all the signatures once per day is consumeing a lot of time Wink
Please contact picoinsupport or post on the forum if you rank has increased.

When is this going to be on the exchange?  I wonder how is this going to have more value when its all given for free. Wouldn't everyone just dump all what they have after all they are getting them for free. Until when is the coin going to be on POS stage?
POS is available from the beginning. In Order to prevent dumping we decided to have the 6 month long Signature campaign. But i get your Point, i believe that when the Community is seeing progress on the wallet an Future Development that not all people will dump.
As soon As the wallet is out we will contact exchanges for adding PI to an exchange Smiley

If you have the intention to run Signature campaign 6 month long I would suggest you to add avatar as well.
You mean to add an avatar campaign combined with the signature campaign? This is looking like a nice idea, we will discuss this. Thank you Smiley
gtzanap

Activity: 409

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:10:28 PM

You mean to add an avatar campaign combined with the signature campaign? This is looking like a nice idea, we will discuss this. Thank you Smiley

I like that idea. Keep in mind though, that avatars are unlocked at rank of full member.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
flaminius

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:16:23 PM

No you are not too late. The only thing that "expired" is the early supporter bonus. I was active until last sunday. From now on all new signups will receive default amount of shares.
Sorry for not posting again yesterday. I have had very much work to do on my real life job, but the good news is: Finally i have my first weeks off this year Smiley In order to have much time for the release and start of the wallet i am not at work next week Smiley
Windows wallet is still doing some compiler errors, still didn't figure out why the compiler is not working (currently i am still cross-compileing the windows wallet under linux). I dislike compileing on windows because i have the feeling, that it is way more complex to build the wallet with QT-Creater compared to the linux "make". Even if the windows wallet is not compiled yet, we will start "paying out" the signature campaign/translations/logo contest and other free PI on sunday. The testsystems are looking good so far. Yesterday i have setup 2 more nodes for testing some more mineing (i was setting up a stratum and was renting some hashing powers on nicehash). So it seems like that everything EXCEPT the windows wallet is working. Address prefixes will be changed until the release, because i would like to have the wallet addresses start with "3" or with "314", but i am not 100% sure if 3 charactes are working as a prefix? Is there anybody with some experience on adress prefixes? If yes so, please get in touch with me.

So here is the planed schedule:
- As soon as the prefix is changed and the windows wallet is compiled, the sourcecode of picoind will get released. Github account is already registered and the current source code is a "private repository".
- If there are some problems with the windows wallet compiler, i will contact a friend of mine and ask him for some help. But to be honest i would like to fullfill the challenge by my own Wink
- You wont need a wallet in order to get your PI updated. You need active forum signature and you need to be on the shareholders list. Let's say the windows wallet is comeing one day after the linux wallet, then you can simply send us your PI address and we will update our "private" shareholders list. I am not sure if we should have a google spreadsheet listening all the users balance, or if we should just update them on an internal spreadsheet.
- Currently there are more than 150 signups for the signature campaign. If we would payout the PI on a dayli base by hand it would take us forever Cheesy So i see that automatic payout system will be needed in the near future
- Testnetwork has more than 17000 blocks now, i didn't notice any problems yet on the POS/POW, transactions or aynthing.

Some pages before some people mentioned a direct dumping as soon as PI is on an exchange platform. I don't think that there will be massive dumping because of it's slow coin distribution. With a fixed reward of 3.14 PI/block on the POW and the POS blocks there wont be many PI out there in the beginning. The complete premine will be moved to an offline wallet. There will be an PI hotwallet and every week we will be moveing 7*6971 PI from coldwallet to hotwallet in order to payout the signature campaign and other shareholders. Both adresses will be public a few minutes after the release.

Another frequently asked question: Is the premine wallet stakeing?
--> In the beginning we will have the wallet to stake for a few days. After we have enough nodes for a stable network the complete premine wallet will be moved to it's coldwallet storage and wont stake anymore.

I would like to add that i have the feeling, that we have more and more people who are active here on the ANN. These people are answering questions and i would like to say: Thank you :-)

Just bumping this to the next page because I know how much people hate having to read back a page or two for updates. ;-)

Thanks for the update dev... looking great!

Hope you get the windows wallet sorted, and launch goes smooth.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:10:54 PM

Is March 12 going to be the final launch date? I hope things are going well.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:16:06 AM

PiCoin is a hybrid: There are POS and POW blocks combined together.

When did it change? Checking all the signatures once per day is consumeing a lot of time Wink
Please contact picoinsupport or post on the forum if you rank has increased.

When is this going to be on the exchange?  I wonder how is this going to have more value when its all given for free. Wouldn't everyone just dump all what they have after all they are getting them for free. Until when is the coin going to be on POS stage?
POS is available from the beginning. In Order to prevent dumping we decided to have the 6 month long Signature campaign. But i get your Point, i believe that when the Community is seeing progress on the wallet an Future Development that not all people will dump.
As soon As the wallet is out we will contact exchanges for adding PI to an exchange Smiley

If you have the intention to run Signature campaign 6 month long I would suggest you to add avatar as well.

enthusiasm is building. yay! the joy of pi  Smiley
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:02:15 AM

I want to joined signature campaign after wetrust ICO ended
thank you

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: