Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2018, 07:41:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin can ruin a Country?  (Read 25487 times)
ciarneil01

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

I am a friendly and God Fearing person.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:38:28 AM

Not really, because a lot of people are earning profit through bitcoin and also for me in my country bitcoin is Legal and it is tax free unlike China and US they banned bitcoin theyre respective country, so for me it can't ruin a country instead it can be a new opportunity to those who are using bitcoin.

▇ ▇▇━  〖howdoo〗 First Decentralized Social Ecosystem   ━▇▇ ▇
A SOCIAL NETWORK BUILT FOR THE BLOCKCHAINWORLD
https://howdoo.io/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
tung06081989

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

no,i think bitcoin will make big chance for everyone,creat more profit,creat more business,but if it is lending,it really ruins a country,i hate lending,many my friend lose much money because bcc,hxt,rec

█≣≣≣ https://pavocoin.com ≣≣≣█
• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
whitecaramel1

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

I don't think so. Bticoin is an investment means.it will not work without money..

CODE OF TALENT  |  IGNITE LEARNING MOTIVATION WITH MICRO-LEARNING
■ ▀ ▄  JOIN THE MICRO-LEARNING REVOLUTION  ▄ ▀ ■
xankor

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:19:12 AM

I think that affect a country - Yes, ruin a country - No!
preelee04

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

For me, I think bitcoin will not ruin a country. Because, a lot country is willing to accept bitcoin and investments.
salem47ya

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

حسنا أعتقد أن بيتكوين لن تدمر بلد وأنها سوف تحتاج إلى موافقة لبلد مرة واحدة إذا كانوا يقبلون بيتكوين أو جعل بيتكوين أموالهم والحكومة سوف تفكر في وسيلة للحصول على ضريبة في بيتكوين هذه الطريقة الحكومة تعمل حقا اليوم لا ينطبق لأن بيتكوين ليست كبيرة اليوم ولكن في يوم من الأيام أنها سوف حكم العليا يوما ما وسوف يكون لدينا راتب بيتكوين قريبا وفي وقت لاحق على الحكومة سوف تأخذ نصف بيتكوين لدينا بحيث للضريبة ومعرفة هذا أن الحكومة سوف يكون أيضا معطوبا>. <
Crish Leone

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?

I think Bitcoin is not a problem that can destroy a country, which is a bitcoin legality in some countries,
 some countries can not accept the presence of bitcoin as a valid transaction tool, well if this bitcoin will be recognized in all countries, it is not impossible this virtual money will be the currency of the future, and this possibility will positively affect the economy of the country .. so we hope only bitcoin can be accepted in all countries ..
jmolinass839

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
la volatilidad y la especulación de las criptomonedas pueden llevar a un país a una crisis, supongo. A menos que a tiempo los paises comiencen a regular su uso.
deppil

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:53:22 AM

What do you think?
bitcoin is not going to ruin a country, bitcoin is providing opportunities to its people for investment and trading, so bitcoin can be a good tool to increase the status of a country economically. i think if government take  serious step about bitcoin and regularize  then they can also impose tax on it and will certainly collect good tax from  bitcoin.

bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that helps people to earn. an opportunity that a people can have an investment in the future. Like me I've been here in bitcoin  without any money when I started here. I mean I don't invest but in a months time I've got my coins here in which I traded and got a cash . so why it can ruin a country? well in fact it heps the people if every country who allows bitcoin.
for a person of course it will be profitable. but the impact of bitcoin as an anonymous and decentralized currency will certainly harm the state? corruptors will certainly easily laundering their dirty money in bitcoin without being seen by anyone. many people will darken their taxes with bitcoin. so that the bad impact will be felt for the country's economy? #IMO

lienfaye

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:43:55 AM

What do you think?
If bitcoin become a currency of one country that means it will be regulated by the government and will implement tax for every transaction. It can help the economy to improve and the citizens to get new opportunity to earn by investing in bitcoin. Its beneficial for the both parties and I think that might be the major contribution of bitcoin so I dont think it can destroy the country if btc enter the scene.

|
               ▄
            ▄█████▄
         ▄███████████▄
      ▄████████▀████████▄
   ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
 █████████▀    ▄    ▀████████
▐██████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀██████▌
▐████▌   ▐███████████▄   ▐████▌
▐██████▄    ▀▀   ███████▄█████▌
▐█████████▄     ██████████████▌
▐█████████▄  ▄   ▀▀   ████████▌
▐███████████████▄    █████████▌
▐████ ▀████████▄  ▄    ▀██████▌
▐████    ▀███████████▌   ▐████▌
▐██████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄██████▌
 █████████▄    ▀    ▄█████████
   ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
      ▀████████▄████████▀
         ▀███████████▀
            ▀█████▀
               ▀

>_FOR

███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ██
    ███            █
             ██    █             █████
 █████             █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █             █████
 █████          █  █      ██
       ██       █  █
 ██             █  █           ███
            ██  █  █      █▀▀▀▀███
   █████        █  █      █
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀
   █████             █
         ██          █   ██          █████
                ██   █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄█        █████
        ███
                  ██      ▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
|
Soranith

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:38:38 AM

What do you think?
I guess bitcoin will not ruin a country because by the time that bitcoin will be fully used then the government already regulated bitcoin and they already found a solution on how to track our bitcoin earnings. Tax will be implement for those who are earning bitcoin for sure and we can't do anything about it but to follow government rules.

▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
Andrene

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

Taxes are the problem, but market manipulation is the bigger problem.
Both of them can be solved and it will be solved. But that doesn't mean that we will like it.
hacekd

Activity: 174
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

It won't really ruin any country economy but it can help it gain profit and a new opportunity for the people that will be using it. It's their decision if they will have rules or regulation on how the people can use it in their respective country. If they want to implement a tax for having bitcoin they can do it if they want too.
Russia rejects Bitcoin because it will facilitate terrorist financing. By using Bitcoin funding will be easier to enter. Although the people without their identities are clear and the disbursement process in the form of real money is easier.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:14:21 AM

Bitcoin can actually help a country. Knowing its key benefits to people, I see Bitcoin as something that can give jobs to people and opportunities for businesses to imrpove their systems since Bitcoin embraces the digital age.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
malamjumat8

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:04:55 AM

Bitcoin can actually help a country. Knowing its key benefits to people, I see Bitcoin as something that can give jobs to people and opportunities for businesses to imrpove their systems since Bitcoin embraces the digital age.
I totally agree with your opinion. Bitcoin can help everyone to help improve the economy.
regalis

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

I don't think bitcoin could ruin our country I don't see anything that would breakdown the nation.Moreover it helps a lot of people in terms of financial problems.Bitcoin skyrocketed in the country and lift weighted problems on individuals, and lessen worriment.Its not the bitcoin could ruin the country,its the people who engaged on illegal activities.Now a days many are getting into illegal jobs,they make outlawed means for the sake of their own fulfillments not considering the outcome of their actions.

▬▬ ● ● QURREX Token Sale 10.06-30.06, 2018 ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE ● ● ▬▬
Irvinn

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:32:10 AM

What do you think?
Bitcoin can not destroy a whole country. If he walks in parallel with the national money, then he will not be able to inflict any harm. It is not true that bitcoin is not taxed. An indicative example is the solution of these issues in Japan. There, circulation of the crypto currency gives an increase to the national gross income, while bitcoins and crypto-currencies are subject to a moderate tax. Both the state and society only benefit from the introduction of the crypto currency.

valintino7

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

Well, I just thought, if bitcoin becomes a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax is used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
I think if Bitcoin serves as the currency of a country this will actually have a positive impact on a country. Because if Bitcoin has been legalized and made into a currency, it is certain that the Government will levy a tax on income in Bitcoin. Surely this can increase the state treasury and can prosper the people of the country.

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)
rohican

Activity: 140

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

Well, I just thought, if bitcoin becomes a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax is used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
I think if in a Bitcoin country has been legalized, Bitcoin must be taxable and can help the state treasury. If you say Bitcoin destroys a country yes it is because the country cannot properly manage Bitcoin.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:48:35 AM

BITCOIN, will not damage the economy of the country, if the government can process it well, the government can also process tax revenue from its users. I think it will greatly help the economy of this country, provided the government removes the corrupt workers.
I am sure the country will be broken not by currency, but the country will be undermined by its corrupt government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.