Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin can ruin a Country?  (Read 28283 times)
dTAPPO

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:32:13 PM

NO, i don't think so. there is lot of option to take TAX from public. one more thing i want to add that is, we must pay TAX for capital gain.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

Well, I just thought, if bitcoin becomes a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax is used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
If Bitcoin becomes the currency of one country and there is no taxation about Bitcoin, Bitcoin certainly could destroy a country. But if Bitcoin has become the currency of one country and the Government of the country about the tax on Bitcoin, Bitcoin certainly will not damage a country. Bitcoin will actually make the country better and the country's finances will be more fulfilled.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
TheFreedomCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 50

Blockchain Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

We believe that Bitcoin will enforce good governance from governments. If Bitcoin becomes the main currency governments will actually have to do what is expected of them to receive payment for actual services rendered. The alternative for people to move to pure P2P services within a country.
Semleho

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

I think not, because the one who destroys the country is not Bitcoin, but the person who plays in Bitcoin.
But if Bitcoin is illegal in the country, then the unseen future will be predictable with a negative assumption.
So I think that Bitcoin could be good for a country depending on how the country manages it but it can not be denied that Bitcoin could also be the beginning of destruction for a country if it is not used for prosperity.
kriptokraker

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:35:59 PM

Well, I guess that bitcoin actually can ruin the country, if it becomes an official currency on the government level.Well, let’s see what happens to El Petro. Although now it’s save and sound, in the future cryptocurrency backed by oil might become a real threat
Dude, you're mixing up two concepts: cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is decent and if used properly can work for public good but when it comes to crypto currency like El Petro ... I mean, Venezuelan government has to make other countries adopt it too. Like they do to India. Otherwise it fails
cryptorocket84

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

Bitcoin will not ruin a country and it can be used as a counties currency, if we pay our tax today i believe the government before implementing it as a currency will device means on how to get people to pay tax just as tax was one day implemented and the medium in which the tax will be collected from individuals.
jgaltt

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

My humble opinion - Bitcoin will never be any cointry's main currency. Now we have enough examples (Venezuela, Sweden etc) of countries, who are developing (or just think about it, nevertheless) their own state crypto
Yeah but you know Venezuelans still prefer Bitcoin to El Petro, cuz their state developed crypto is unreliable and its use is very limited. Bitcoin is the only way they can actually possess money
aviven

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

Well, I guess that bitcoin actually can ruin the country, if it becomes an official currency on the government level.Well, let’s see what happens to El Petro. Although now it’s save and sound, in the future cryptocurrency backed by oil might become a real threat
Dude, you're mixing up two concepts: cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is decent and if used properly can work for public good but when it comes to crypto currency like El Petro ... I mean, Venezuelan government has to make other countries adopt it too. Like they do to India. Otherwise it fails
Venezuela doesn't make India adopt El Petro. They basically blackmail them and say they will give them 30% discount on crude oil if India pays in petros. Check it out here http://runrun.es/la-economia/346999/venezuela-ofrece-a-india-petroleo-con-30-de-descuento-solo-si-paga-en-petro.html
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:06:36 AM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?

Absolutely yes, Bitcoin can ruin a country that if Bitcoin can help to improve the economy it can destroy too, that if the local paper money can be use in illegal activities such in money laundering, smuggling, gambling and scam then its the same with Bitcoin too. This is simply because both are currencies that can be spend anytime and anywhere but only the platform is the difference. That is why the need of regulation is a must to protect the Bitcoin.
ersmny1

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

i think bitcoin can be detrimental to any country as long as it is remained uncontrolled. The uncontrolled growth of Bitcoin is definitely dangerous for economies as well.
cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

I do not think so. Hence bitcoin gives a great opportunity of a chance to be a productive country, but the problem is that bitcoin is decentralize that it will never be tax. Tax is the countries "deep-well", without tax where they will get budgets for the progression and what will they pay their employees? But we can solve that with the proper and compensated forum. It depends on the country how will it deal with bitcoin. Bitcoin will never ruin a country, its just how will the country handle it well. This is just my opinion.
reddolphin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:59:29 AM

I do not think so. BTC does not have any connection with the government. So I do not see that Bitcoin could destroy a country. I think they are ready in the worst conditions regarding the use of Bitcoin already, as they decide to accept Bitcoin as their currency.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
Bitcoin under no circumstances will not be able to destroy any country. However, if bitcoin will walk in the country as the sole means of payment, then, in my opinion, it may well disbalance the economy of this state because of its high volatility. To prevent this from happening, the crypto currency must go along with the national money of this state.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:35:56 AM

What do you think?
Bitcoin is potentially bubble and breaks out after a lot of popularity and lots of people want to have.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:41:28 AM

What do you think?

Absolutely yes, Bitcoin can ruin a country that if Bitcoin can help to improve the economy it can destroy too, that if the local paper money can be use in illegal activities such in money laundering, smuggling, gambling and scam then its the same with Bitcoin too. This is simply because both are currencies that can be spend anytime and anywhere but only the platform is the difference. That is why the need of regulation is a must to protect the Bitcoin.

that is what the government fears, though bitcoin can provide financial benefits and economic progress for certain circles but bitcoin can also be bad because there are certainly some people who may be able to abuse bitcoin for their interests such as money laundering and so forth and it will be very detrimental to the country
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:10:00 AM

What do you think?

Bitcoin can be freely to be use by anyone both good and bad persons that is why the need of regulation should be supported because if fiat can be use to destroy a country then it will be the same for Bitcoin too. Fiat and Bitcoin are the same currency but just not the same appearance or platform in which both can be use to protect and destroy a country.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
apelopus

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

My humble opinion - Bitcoin will never be any cointry's main currency. Now we have enough examples (Venezuela, Sweden etc) of countries, who are developing (or just think about it, nevertheless) their own state crypto
Yeah but you know Venezuelans still prefer Bitcoin to El Petro, cuz their state developed crypto is unreliable and its use is very limited. Bitcoin is the only way they can actually possess money

In addition, due to unstable political situation in Venezuela, their citizens don’t want to invest in El Petro in order to leave Maduro’s regime without financial support( I mean it is obvious that all financial resources from this crypto goes to the authorities). So, as far as I can see, if crypto is decentralized, it can neither ruin the country nor help the government possess its financial resources

Ikbal Naiem

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

Of course not,bitcoin don't ruin a country . It increase  opportunity  to investment and has a opportunity to hold for long time.On the way of trading a country can achieve high economy status in the world. By imposing tax on bitcoin government can also benefited from it.
klarnetcijamie

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency for everyone and those government / politician have no place to control it. That is why it is called decentralize. Ruining a country wise, yes but not within this decade. Maybe the year 2050 you can see fiat disappearing from the surface of earth.
jembaba1

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

I think it can harm but not totally ruin a country because if all people in one state using bitcoin no one will pay for taxed and government cant control transaction in blockchain that is why some country are scared to make it happen they already declare banning bitcoin in their country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: