Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin can ruin a Country?  (Read 28283 times)
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:50:00 PM

I dont think bitcoin can destroy any country as at today because no country has fully adopted the it as a means of exchange and the volume of transactions is not enough to cause havoc in the economic system of any country. And if many country will adopt it, I am sure they will put checks in place to ensure it does not ruin its economy.
yes that is very right that bitcoin is not going to destroy any country, to me i think bitcoin is even providing opportunities to the people to earn money through bitcoin and specially for those people who do not have any day job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:10:06 AM

I dont think bitcoin can destroy any country as at today because no country has fully adopted the it as a means of exchange and the volume of transactions is not enough to cause havoc in the economic system of any country. And if many country will adopt it, I am sure they will put checks in place to ensure it does not ruin its economy.
yes that is very right that bitcoin is not going to destroy any country, to me i think bitcoin is even providing opportunities to the people to earn money through bitcoin and specially for those people who do not have any day job.

Yes, bitcoin cannot ruin the country but it can bring change in many people life because it is provinding many different types of earning where user are making some decent money with bitcoin.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:10:25 PM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
There is a simple answer to your question in my mind that if bitcoin will become a currency of the country then it will mean that this country have accepted bitcoin as their legal currency and have legalized it by law then that country have the right to impose tax on bitcoin and so that country is not going to be ruined but both the citizens and country will get benefits of bitcoin.
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:14:00 PM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
There is a simple answer to your question in my mind that if bitcoin will become a currency of the country then it will mean that this country have accepted bitcoin as their legal currency and have legalized it by law then that country have the right to impose tax on bitcoin and so that country is not going to be ruined but both the citizens and country will get benefits of bitcoin.
Yes that make sense that with that action both of them will get the benefit. Just think of the approval of Japan that their approval of bitcoin make us more wealthy as the price increased so they can now impose tax on it as for them it is now a regular currency and if any other state will legalize it then for them it will be a normal currency and they will deal in them as other currencies.
Taylorw

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:38:51 PM

I believe that bitcoin is very-very far of having so much power. Nothing serious can happen. A lot of people even don't know that such thing exists

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:13:46 PM

It can be both ways.

1) Yes because if most people use Bitcoins and only a few encashes them, there will be no money circulation. I cannot imagine how the banking system can pay off its debts granting there would be hardly any paper money. This situation presupposes that some countries might not honor payment in Bitcoins in lieu of the currency it recognizes. However, it must be put in mind that Bitcoins can also be converted to cash to meet the creditors' requirements.

2) No because Bitcoins can be used in lieu of paper money since it can be converted to the required currency on a case-to-case basis. Otherwise stated, Bitcoins can be used as a tool in facilitating business, may it be in an online or physical merchandise.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:04:59 AM

yeah. I agree with you on this issue, but there is a scope to work here, suppose, Country X approves bitcoin as a currency then obviously the X government will impose on tax or fees on bitcoin. without tax or fees, no government can run. on the other hand, bitcoin is getting popular day by day. so bitcoin and government have to come to a point what will be the process while both can be benefited.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:41:59 PM

yeah. I agree with you on this issue, but there is a scope to work here, suppose, Country X approves bitcoin as a currency then obviously the X government will impose on tax or fees on bitcoin. without tax or fees, no government can run. on the other hand, bitcoin is getting popular day by day. so bitcoin and government have to come to a point what will be the process while both can be benefited.

This point that both will be benefited is hard, as people are here to have full profit without benefit any institution, any government... Bitcoin is used to make individual people's life better and not to inject money in governments, a happy society isn't a society with a strong state, but a society with strong individuals.

The point is: People can earn BTCs, make profit from it and invest in their own country (by buying lands, houses, products), moving the economy by themselves and not by a state intervention.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
noob22

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:08:26 PM

i don't know but i know that germany will probably get deep packet inspection. and we pay tax on all kinds of storage hardware because it could be for music and the like. following this logic you can expect a tax for downloading the bitcoin client. funny discussions to come..
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:18:24 AM

Well, I'm sure it can be, bitcoin is currently able to stand without government assistance and become a business field. If the government supports bitcoin, it could be bitcoin run a country, because basically bitcoin is money and can be used for the sake of the country.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 05:58:55 AM

If still on a small scale may not affect a country. But if it is already on a large scale in the conduct of transactions, maybe it will affect the bank to affect the needs of sutu group
thank you
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:23:39 AM

Not bitcoin but people who use it for evil things self interest and unlawful acts becoz bitcoin can use for corruption and also the influence of bitcoin is a real deal that's why it's possible to ruin a Country
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:25:13 PM

Not bitcoin but people who use it for evil things self interest and unlawful acts becoz bitcoin can use for corruption and also the influence of bitcoin is a real deal that's why it's possible to ruin a Country
bitcoin s not created to ruin a country, to me i think bitcoin is created as a currency, and specially using for online purposes, i think currently bitcoin is helping a lot of countries in their economy. it is giving opportunities to those people who do not have any any other source of income, they are really making good profit from bitcoin.
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:28:52 PM

Perhaps. If you think of China being able to hack into some other country's system, then while they can't directly use it to hack but they can secretly do a ransomware and demand LARGE amounts of btc. And since not all governments have the best defence against malware, they do become prone to such attacks for extortion of millions.
thecryptoconsultant

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

thecryptoconsultant.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:31:42 PM

This is a very good question that I have been asking myself lately, I will write an article on the topic and post it in here.

Victor

TheCryptoConsultant.com is time-saving and trustworthy.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:54:49 PM

It cannot ruin a country, a city perhaps for some certain reason it cannot fully ruin a whole country, and the main reason for that is the underdevelopment of some province regarding technologies.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:41:45 PM

So far no country has been damaged by bitcoin factor, so it does not seem to fit that phrase even existence of bitcoin that has brought about a good economic change to its users
thecryptoconsultant

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

thecryptoconsultant.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 06:06:01 PM

Yup. Cut the internet and they are done.

This is going to my article on the topic !! Crypto are a real risk for countries.
Russia announced recently a state funded start up to prevent a sudden loss of control (cf coindesk article)

Victor

TheCryptoConsultant.com is time-saving and trustworthy.
IftiM

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:50:47 PM

to me bitcoin is blessing for every country.where we can use one currency to buy sell products all over the world when it is available in all country..this way every country can get huge revenue from people of different country..no need for particular tax to increase the fund of government...
Sk_Ezaz

Activity: 470
Merit: 260

Community Lead at Bitcoin Air

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:02:10 AM

I don't think bitcoin can ruin a Country because its give us many opportunity like online shopping, trading, recharge e.t.c and if a country government want bitcoin have tax fixed now we can all product or somthing buy sell with bitcoin.it's not a dangers currency so its not ruin a Country.if bitcoin become a main currency of a Country then the government should fixed a tax on bitcoin and I know they do it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: