Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitsler, why do this?  (Read 898 times)
jamyr (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:08:52 PM

well, i have encounter such issue before, but not on bitsler but on some csgo case open site.

They tell you they doesn't have that X item available, so you sell the item you get from it and roll and you get noob skins.

But i don't think bitsler is that bad as maybe there is some conflict or misunderstanding so they prevent you from withdrawing?

I guess Bitsler have seen some irregularities and they wanted to make sure of things.  0.01 BTC is a small amount for Bitsler to ruin their reputation.  Maybe OP have done something that he did not tell us.  But all in all, there is nothing to do with this case since he already busted all his suppose to be withdrawing. 

I did not start this thread to get bitsler negative popularity. I simply posted it here for a response, (I did contact support, should've waited on my email). And yes, I have 3 accounts in bitsler, though I never abuse the faucet nor the rain. I don't chat on my accounts simultaneously unlike farmers there. Gab, have closed my account(s) before upon request and I never had this problem before.

Anyways, I wanted to just forget this and move on. Sorry to Gab, Baryom, the rest of the community.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: