Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 12:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55]
  Print  
Author Topic: How are you earning BTC?  (Read 52742 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:48:11 PM

Trading is the primary source of earning bitcoins for me and next thing is from signature campaign as this are the most popular ways of earning bitcoins at a moment I guess and majority of people are earning good amount of bitcoins from it and sometimes I prefer to gamble but that is rarest of rare and never depend on those earnings as I am not sure what will be the end result.
to me i think earning money is one of the most difficult job. but i think in bitcointalk if a person have good knowledge about trading then one can make good profit from there. as from trading one can make unlimited bitcoin.
Well, bitcoin is very difficult to obtain if you were after him in high quantities. basically looking for bitcoin is like making money in the real world, you have to have the skill and knowledge. Well, in trading you can also make money, in fact it is one way that I choose, but trading really need skills in buying and selling.
I don't think that bitcoin is very difficult to obtain because in fact, bitcoin is very easy to attain because you just need some time and also patience in exploring or studying those kind of things to earn good amount of profits every day/week/month or even year. There is always answer to every hard problems and always remember that hardwork beats talent when talent doesn't work hard, it means that even you have the talent or the smart brain you can't be sure that you will succeed because it is all about determination  and patience and also consistency.
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 01:49:59 PM

After reading almost 60% replies here I have concluded that there is no best way to eaen bitcoin than signature campaigns on this forum.
Every other method mentioned here either involves some kind of risk (gambling, trading) or low earnings (faucets,pay to click).
Yes I agree, earning with signature campaigns is easy, risk free and importantly consistent. But another proper way would be to earn with your work, if you are skillful in anything, especially on www, then you can earn quite well and also big too in bitcoin.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:50:36 PM

With the current prices I'm not buying any bitcoin monthly anymore. I did that when the prices were between 200 and 400 usd.

Currently, Signature campaign is my main source of steady bitcoin income. Besides that I make some investments in altcoins every now and then in the hopes of some spectacular gains.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:54:36 PM

I join one referral program and it was worth I earn some bitcoin via it. I like it.

Wow, that was great, I do also join one referral site whoch is really not good, I am trying to post that on any social sites that I know but it is not worth it, lucky you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Gembul

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:04:41 PM

Well, bitcoin is very difficult to obtain if you were after him in high quantities. basically looking for bitcoin is like making money in the real world, you have to have the skill and knowledge. Well, in trading you can also make money, in fact it is one way that I choose, but trading really need skills in buying and selling.
I don't think that bitcoin is very difficult to obtain because in fact, bitcoin is very easy to attain because you just need some time and also patience in exploring or studying those kind of things to earn good amount of profits every day/week/month or even year. There is always answer to every hard problems and always remember that hardwork beats talent when talent doesn't work hard, it means that even you have the talent or the smart brain you can't be sure that you will succeed because it is all about determination  and patience and also consistency.

yeah, if we have found the right way to get bitcoin then this will be easy. But really, all require a process and a hard struggle in the beginning. But if it is already running then you will enjoy it, essentially enjoy the process because it will be beautiful in the end. And I'm sure people can get easily bitcoin today were definitely working hard. Thank you
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

Yeah, trading really needs skills.
Correct.

Trading involves your emotions.
Please, no!

You should not be after your emotions because somehow your emotions will get you lose, it will betray you.
First you say trading involves emotions, and now you say that emotions will make you lose. What am I missing here. Roll Eyes

Emotions are a horrible guide as you should make all your decisions based on how you analyze the market. Proper market understanding is the key to profit, while emotions make people most of the times only lose. In case you happen to make a right move based on your emotions, then it's nothing more than a lucky shot. It's not for nothing that trading is only profitable for a tiny percentage of the people. The profits that these people make come from the +90% of the traders that are losing.
K128kevin2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:36:52 PM

I buy Bitcoins with my paycheck every so often, and I just entered a signature campaign for some extra beer money  Wink
In the end, Bitcoin is just a currency. You should just earn it the same way you earn a dollar.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55]
  Print  

Jump to: