Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof dank is jesus  (Read 9495 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 09:58:29 PM

Yeah, sorry it's not the proof you were looking for, but do consider that I spent very little time practicing drawing.  I spent most of my days playing counter strike source or learning about the world online, or weed.

CS:S on Steam, right?
Chyea. Black Terror was the name.

You're correct myrkul, but one would think the messiah would have some form of artistic talent.  When you look at the big picture of what's happened, you may find an indication that I'm the messiah of this time.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 10:00:28 PM

Yeah, sorry it's not the proof you were looking for, but do consider that I spent very little time practicing drawing.  I spent most of my days playing counter strike source or learning about the world online, or weed.

You're correct myrkul, but one would think the messiah would have some form of artistic talent.  When you look at the big picture of what's happened, you may find an indication that I'm the messiah of this time.
Thought that was David Koresh? No? Jim Jones? Charles Manson? All have made the same claim.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:02:56 PM

3/10

boooooooooooo......
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:05:05 PM

I love Counter-strike 1.4 -1.6 I am not into it any more. Any jesus that plays CS sounds good to me.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:39:24 PM

Thought that was David Koresh? No? Jim Jones? Charles Manson? All have made the same claim.
Except one major difference, the only person I'm instructing you to kill is myself, just to prove to you I can come back to earth.

It's what I want with my life, many people believe in Jesus, many people believe in heaven.  It only takes one to believe me and kill me, even if only a chance.  Fortunately, I know the Central Intelligence Agency (aka criminals in action) has plenty of intelligence about the second coming of Christ, otherwise I wouldn't have seen them sitting in cars in front of my parents house 5+ times while I was in school.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 10:43:46 PM

Except one major difference, the only person I'm instructing you to kill is myself, just to prove to you I can come back to earth.

It's what I want with my life, many people believe in Jesus, many people believe in heaven.  It only takes one to believe me and kill me, even if only a chance.  Fortunately, I know the Central Intelligence Agency (aka criminals in action) has plenty of intelligence about the second coming of Christ, otherwise I wouldn't have seen them sitting in cars in front of my parents house 5+ times while I was in school.
Do me a favor, and before you do anything drastic, write the whole story down, 'k? I'm sure we'll all love to read it.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:52:14 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2013, 02:13:14 AM by surebet

So... after the whole "I'm Jimi Hendrix' whiter and less non talented second coming", you're Jesus because you drew something two years ago?

:effort:
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:51:52 AM

I love Counter-strike 1.4 -1.6 I am not into it any more. Any jesus that plays CS sounds good to me.
OMG I love old Cstrike too! Played from late beta stages (Beta 7.1) and playing version 1.6 now. And Half-Life and the amazing multiplayer of Opposing-Force with bots, players and all weapons from OP4 singleplayer!

I always wanted to run server of old Half-life modifications like cstrike 1.3 - 1.5 and HL mods like original Team Fortress. Maybe I will take time and install all the games on some server. I still have all necessary install files and mods for these games.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:05:53 AM

Dank: Can you give me a quote on your picture? Seriously, it'd be a fun thing to own.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:27:06 AM

Dank: Can you give me a quote on your picture? Seriously, it'd be a fun thing to own.
How much Dank scammed? Maybe he can make psychedelic art and sell it for BTC to pay back to people he scamed? The first thing required for such art is very favorite thing to Dank, he only needs to draw what he sees.

cstrike 1.4- 1.5 is my game. I remember that, de_dust is my map, I also like cs_italy. I used to like to mod the hostages so they were dope. Yo you get some old CS servers up and I am down.

I also remember Day of Defeat wasn't the best but it was good in between CS.
CS 1.4 was very short lived here. The 1.3 was very popular in cyber clubs and lanparties and then it jumped to 1.5 and 1.6

I have several favorite cstrike maps, de_arizona cs_arabstreet cs_backalley cs_disco_night and 200 others in my maplist. Made waypoints for POD-bots on unpopular but great maps such as de_waterfall. Schooled one friend making good waypoints as well.

I miss the Windows98 years running AMD K6-2 and RIVA TNT2 Ultra; K7 750 and GF3 Ti550
I will sort out my problems and then I will set up the servers. They don't take much resources on server after all and it will not cost me anything once the hardware are assembled.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 07:48:38 AM

Dude, you're talking to the wrong guy. I'm his agent, for Dank can't be bothered while in the muse.

The price is $200 USD, and if you really want to know, my fee is only 10%. The bitcoins come to my wallet, whereupon I pay Dank sans my fee, and it's up to him as to what he'll do with the bitcoins once they're in his control. I'm not responsible for any of his debts, for I'm just his agent, only making sure that he receives prevailing price for his Art.

~Dank's Agent~
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 07:24:05 AM

As the laughably misquoted saying goes, "Dank is Dank. Jesus is Jesus. If Dank is Jesus, then Milk is a scammer".
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 02:15:18 PM

They laughed at the real Jesus for claiming to be the son of God.  Embarrassed

Hell, I still do.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 05:07:28 AM

I've thought I was Jesus before many times.

Drugs are bad for you. Try stopping. You will face clarity.  It feels good.

Also, the real Jesus will not brag about it.

I agree that there is the 2nd coming of Jesus happening right now, but its not you. Please trust me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:45:28 PM

Well?  Where he at?  I don't see anybody else volunteering to sacrifice theirself.

Anyways, you are Jesus. We're all the same being as Jesus, the same soul.  Jesus just figured it out before anybody and shared it to everyone he could in his reality.  When you learn the truth, you have the choice to become Jesus of your reality and spread the truth, or not.

We all evolve to the same awareness level as Jesus.

Why wouldn't the new Jesus claim to be Jesus?  If people didn't know he was Jesus, his crucifixion wouldn't change very much.

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:47:28 PM

NEW GAME: guess what dank is on this time and win bitcoins.

(no, i won't pay.)

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 04:49:01 PM

Why wouldn't the new Jesus claim to be Jesus?  If people didn't know he was Jesus, his crucifixion wouldn't change very much.

No, no, no... that was last time. This time is a different plan.

nebulus

Activity: 490

... it only gets better...

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:50:15 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Jesus!

Ouch!

dancupid

Activity: 955

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:55:04 PM

You should have look at the works of Austin Osman Spare. He really did slouch towards Bethlehem
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 05:10:19 PM

Dank, I have grown to like you.  I still hope to see you pay squall back.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀