Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Chain of Points - Transforming Loyalty Into Rewards - ICO LIVE!!!  (Read 8544 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xland86

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:28:18 PM

ICO already started? Have any bounty program?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:44:52 PM

I think the crowdsale has not begin yet.You can visit their website https://chainofpoints.com/ and subscribe to their newsletter for info on the POINTS crowdsale.Although a countdown timer on website shows 00 days for crowdsale but I think it is due to some error.
You can also join their slack https://chainofpoints.herokuapp.com/ for updates and discussion.
As for bounty,they are currently running signature campaign here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801121.0 for other bounties,keep checking this thread or ask on slack.

gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:02:25 PM

I am confident of this site to have better service and in sooner time their crowdsale will be started. You can subscribe to their main website posted on this thread for you to read their newsletters and be always updated. Hopefully this ICO will be successful and everyone who joined the campaign, helped a lot by their contributions of ideas that became the significant aim of this campaign.
Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:22:59 PM

Can anyone explain to me how exactly this works? I understand that the Points tokens are used in loyalty programs, but how is this a universal solution? Are customers given these tokens as a reward or are these tokens used to buy in the same way as vouchers?
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 01:49:41 AM

I think the crowdsale has not begin yet.You can visit their website https://chainofpoints.com/ and subscribe to their newsletter for info on the POINTS crowdsale.Although a countdown timer on website shows 00 days for crowdsale but I think it is due to some error.
You can also join their slack https://chainofpoints.herokuapp.com/ for updates and discussion.
As for bounty,they are currently running signature campaign here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801121.0 for other bounties,keep checking this thread or ask on slack.

Crowdsale has begun....I'm in already.  Had to get that 25% bonus for the first week.  Crowsale here: https://chainofpoints.com/#promo-widget
kenko

Activity: 305

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:35:29 AM

waiting it,,  Grin I'm sure this Coin will launch bounty program
shidan2

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:55:26 AM

Can anyone explain to me how exactly this works? I understand that the Points tokens are used in loyalty programs, but how is this a universal solution? Are customers given these tokens as a reward or are these tokens used to buy in the same way as vouchers?

Hi no, so as a consumer, you will probably never see POINTS tokens. The POINTS blockchain works like a contract issuance platform. You create contracts, for example a loyalty contract that says the companies loyalty points are redeemable for Y products, with X expiry date, etc. The blockchain can execute this LEGAL contract. What it does is it executes it (evaluates the contracts clauses or terms and conditions) and based on the results can perform operations.

If Solidity is general purpose language, the POINTS execution language is a specific type of query/reasoner language that evaluates the contract and performs other operations.

In addition, the POINTS blockchain has methods for redeeming lost POINTS tokens and a universal protocol for communicating with Oracles.

So the blockchain can be used for issuing any simple legal contract, not just loyalty schemes but any financial instrument and other simple commercial contracts like car warranties.

However, all the Contract templates we are building as a company and all the UI's we are building are for the loyalty industry. This is what the industry needs to compete with companies like Amex, which are becoming the universal protocol for the loyalty industry.

If this doesn't make sense please ask what parts need to be clarified, I want people to understand why this is such an amazing project. In our opinion Ethereum is too general for what we need it to do, and BTC isn't meant to be an issuance platform. This solves our needs for a platform to tie in to our loyalty system.   
shidan2

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:05:47 AM

This indeed is amazing concept targeting the loyalty business.
Will consumers earn CoP POINTS for making purchase through affiliate merchants?Where and how can they redeem these POINTS?

No Merchants will create their own points using our merchant wallet and consumers will be able to get all their loyalty points in any of app of their choosing that supports our blockchain and token.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:58:30 AM

Will consumers earn CoP POINTS for making purchase through affiliate merchants?Where and how can they redeem these POINTS?

No Merchants will create their own points using our merchant wallet and consumers will be able to get all their loyalty points in any of app of their choosing that supports our blockchain and token.
I disagree with you, I believe it is a great idea indeed.
Having a points as a loyalty award to consumers has been a practice nowadays in any merchants and I think this will work also in Chain of Points.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:12:02 AM

Will keep an eye on this Smiley

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:23:26 AM

Have received 2 newsletters from Chain of points team, saying the ICO was moved to February 26,  the crowdsale hasn't started yet, or is it due to time zone difference
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:19:09 AM

So I am trying to figure out on which blockchain this service will be running, but cannot find an answer. Can anyone elaborate on this?

Furthermore no timeline for developments. What will be delivered at which stage of this project? Wallets? Apps? And what is the required funding for a succesfull development?

Any contact with merchants? How will you provide this universal solution between different merchants with different loyalty systems?

Thanks for your answers!
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 02:15:52 PM

I disagree with you, I believe it is a great idea indeed.
Having a points as a loyalty award to consumers has been a practice nowadays in any merchants and I think this will work also in Chain of Points.

it certainly is a new concept that this here is trying, and i also think it is a nice thing. although we have to wait and see more of it in real action too, before making a complete decision about this.
if the points of loyalty can reach a balance and not overdo it, it can be pretty revolutionary.

--looking for signature--
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:16:30 PM

I just noticed that the ICO has been LIVE for a while, 5 btc funded, which is good. What is the threshold for ICO? And the escrows are whom? I read the OP but didn't find the info, actually you can add the info in your OP, to show more details to new investors. I hope you can raise the fund you want.

Btw, what is the bounty for translation? Thanks.
Artebets

Activity: 306
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 03:39:02 PM

Where to see escrow address?
how much invested collected now?

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
BRIDGING MARKETS
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:18:22 PM

Where to see escrow address?
how much invested collected now?
view and participate here https://chainofpoints.com/#promo-widget
currently collected: 5.12 BTC
ChainOfPoints (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 05:43:08 PM

Many thanks to everyone for their support so far.

Some bounty information has been added to the ANN information and we will be adding more soon.

We will also be updating the media section to help everyone stay updated on the attention we are getting.

There are several questions that have been asked above and all will be answered in upcoming posts.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 05:45:54 PM

Why not? Points should be generated freely and transferred to ancestors of ur granny without limitation. Overall, I construe ur tactics and recent replies in this hread as a "fuck-off" type of behavior, this tells me a lot about ur professionalism and sanity.

ChainOfPoints (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 06:29:26 PM

The system creates more flexibility for consumers. It allows businesses to create loyalty programs with a low barrier to entry so more options for consumers can be created.

POINTS will be earned by consumers who transact with merchants that use the system tools.
POINTS will be redeemable through merchants who support POINTS.
POINTS are a dedicated digital token so they can also be openly traded.

Merchants will also have the ability to create their own loyalty programs using sub-tokens that can then be traded for POINTS, all within the system.
ChainOfPoints (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 06:35:48 PM

The universality comes from the implementation of a dedicated blockchain solution for transactions based on loyalty programs.

POINTS, the native token for the system, is a cryptocurrency that can be exchanged for goods and services as well as traded for other digital tokens. Rather than having your loyalty points locked up in a proprietary system that only allows one-way transactions, the Chain of Points system decentralizes the tracking of loyalty that is rewarded to consumers.

This completely changes how people use reward points in many fundamental ways that are beneficial to both consumers and businesses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: