Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People!  (Read 275465 times)
andersen1111

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:48:35 PM

WeTrust team are god damn scammers. They wasted or just plainly stole millions of dollars, abandoned TRST token which cost nothing after delisting from bittrex and has 0 trading volume. They also ban everyone in Telegram channel who is asking them what they're gonna do to get token back to life.

Trust is an excellent project to create a quality product. Scam projects only collect money and immediately disappear, but the trust has been working for more than 2 years and has created 2 products. Yes, the token now costs not much, but let's see what will happen in the future. In my opinion, the trust price must be at least $ 3 for one token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:58:24 PM

WeTrust team are god damn scammers. They wasted or just plainly stole millions of dollars, abandoned TRST token which cost nothing after delisting from bittrex and has 0 trading volume. They also ban everyone in Telegram channel who is asking them what they're gonna do to get token back to life.

Trust is an excellent project to create a quality product. Scam projects only collect money and immediately disappear, but the trust has been working for more than 2 years and has created 2 products. Yes, the token now costs not much, but let's see what will happen in the future. In my opinion, the trust price must be at least $ 3 for one token.

If you are newcomers than it is good to buy but this is very risky investment at this stage. Dev team has no intention to bring new exchanges on the board if you think it will touch $3 one day than it is your own choice but it it looking like impossible.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:21:42 PM

Team members said many times that investors shouldn't consider themselves investors, but donators and ICO money wasn't investments but donations. That's why they don't care that TRST doesn't worth shit and not being traded on any exchanges.

dotuan

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:11:50 AM

Let be reality. $ 300M market cap for 2 products which no one uses?
iamcryptoman

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:28:38 AM

Let be reality. $ 300M market cap for 2 products which no one uses?

I’d say WeTrust could work on marketing to get these projects out. Most of the top 100 coins in marketcap don’t have a product available. At least WeTrust has something that’s useful to the world.
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:04:06 AM

Team members said many times that investors shouldn't consider themselves investors, but donators and ICO money wasn't investments but donations. That's why they don't care that TRST doesn't worth shit and not being traded on any exchanges.

LoL, what?! Do they really said that?

I understand if you don't run an ICO, but when you run one, this is just ridiculous.
mericy

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:36:26 AM

This fully demonstrates their fraud.And now I can't hear any information about its development.there are scams in many projects now.We should be careful about these.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:05:00 PM

Hey guys, we just posted a 2018 update. Check out what we have been up to! I will be answering questions and comments regarding our progress

https://blog.wetrust.io/2018-year-end-update-81f76c3fb8cf
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:12:29 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 04:32:27 PM by cryptospreader

That's really a bad news, TRST was a good investment but when they got delisted in bittrex, bag things happen, price sink hard.
I hope there's still a chance for TRST to recover, we are in the bear mode right now, so let's get calm but once the market is on rise and this still left behind, it will surely give disappointment to investors.
Why TRST got delisted by Bittrex team?
Low volume or other reasons of the delist?

I think WeTrust was delisted from Bittrex because they considered the project being a security if I remember right. But I am not sure about it.

Maybe one representative of them can make some light on this matter. Would be much appreciated for the community members who are wondering why TRST got delisted.

https://blog.wetrust.io/founders-note-to-the-community-on-the-bittrex-delisting-4dc0aecf953d

We posted a note a few months back regarding the delisting. I know that it's frustrating to hear, but we cannot comment much on exchanges. What I can say is that we are working on a staking mechanism that will allow trust token holders to participate in Spring.

We are not abandoning the project; we are still building out products and uses cases for the tokens. About bittrex: I posted a link above regarding the subject, its a tough situation that we are in right now, but we cannot comment much regarding the exchanges.

As for banning, can you send me your telegram ID? Unless you were a spam bot or being very unruly, you should not have been banned.

Laskoo

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:24:39 PM

That's really a bad news, TRST was a good investment but when they got delisted in bittrex, bag things happen, price sink hard.
I hope there's still a chance for TRST to recover, we are in the bear mode right now, so let's get calm but once the market is on rise and this still left behind, it will surely give disappointment to investors.
Why TRST got delisted by Bittrex team?
Low volume or other reasons of the delist?

I think WeTrust was delisted from Bittrex because they considered the project being a security if I remember right. But I am not sure about it.

Maybe one representative of them can make some light on this matter. Would be much appreciated for the community members who are wondering why TRST got delisted.

https://blog.wetrust.io/founders-note-to-the-community-on-the-bittrex-delisting-4dc0aecf953d

We posted a note a few months back regarding the delisting. I know that it's frustrating to hear, but we cannot comment much on exchanges. What I can say is that we are working on a staking mechanism that will allow trust token holders to participate in Spring.

We are not abandoning the project; we are still building out products and uses cases for the tokens. About bittrex: I posted a link above regarding the subject, its a tough situation that we are in right now, but we cannot comment much regarding the exchanges.

Thanks for the clarification cryptospreader, this is much appreciated!

Regarding the staking mechanism, this is awesome as I like this kind of mining/rewarding.

Now I must buy more TRST to grow up my bag  Grin Can you tell what is the expected ROI of staking in Spring?

Best regards!
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:27:59 PM

What I can say is that we are working on a staking mechanism that will allow trust token holders to participate in Spring.

The whole Spring thing should operate with TRST token! People invested in TRST and you abandoned it, assholes. Why the hell people collect ETH on Spring? It's no Ethereum project, it's WeTrust project and it should be working only with TRST. No surprisingly TRST price went to shit, since the token isn't being used in the project.

What the fuck is that?! Why 311 of 500 ETH collected? There should be 311 of 500 TRST collected!

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:38:15 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 11:02:45 PM by dzarmush

will allow trust token holders to participate in Spring.

"allow trust token holders to participate" – thanks a lot, if you don't remember people bought TRST and gave you millions of dollars that you're waisting right now on lambos and now you allow them to participate? really? I'm truly amazed by the magnitude of cynicism of wetrust founders

your whole well being depend on money you stole from hundreds of people, the least you can do is make TRST token the key part of the whole system that allow it to function, otherwise all you deserve is prison

iamcryptoman

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:11:27 AM

What I can say is that we are working on a staking mechanism that will allow trust token holders to participate in Spring.

The whole Spring thing should operate with TRST token! People invested in TRST and you abandoned it, assholes. Why the hell people collect ETH on Spring? It's no Ethereum project, it's WeTrust project and it should be working only with TRST. No surprisingly TRST price went to shit, since the token isn't being used in the project.

What the fuck is that?! Why 311 of 500 ETH collected? There should be 311 of 500 TRST collected!

https://i.imgur.com/S3jvmOp.png?1

That would be dumb! The project wouldn't be adopted if it were only accepting TRST tokens as donations.

They're planning to implement a staking system that'll be a vital part of the platform. From my understanding, we'll be able to choose which charities deserve the most recognition on the platform through the use of TRST tokens as voting.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:58:33 AM

That would be dumb! The project wouldn't be adopted if it were only accepting TRST tokens as donations.

There should be possible to donate any popular coin but everything to be converted in TRST.

Take a look at Particl decentrilised market, it only accepts PART and you pay listing fees in PART but you can use any coin, it’ll be exchanged automatically to PART: https://youtu.be/PRxmGh24ILU
That means vital for the system.

dobolspeed2

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

TLS Group

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:46:08 AM

This fully demonstrates their fraud.And now I can't hear any information about its development.there are scams in many projects now.We should be careful about these.

maybe their team is in a busy state they can't leave, how long have they been lost without news?

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬ 
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
Laskoo

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:26:54 AM

There should be possible to donate any popular coin but everything to be converted in TRST.

Take a look at Particl decentrilised market, it only accepts PART and you pay listing fees in PART but you can use any coin, it’ll be exchanged automatically to PART: https://youtu.be/PRxmGh24ILU

I agree, they should buy-back TRST from the market with the ETH and other assets so the price will at least be kept at a certain point, if not made to go up.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:39:23 AM

I agree, they should buy-back TRST from the market with the ETH and other assets so the price will at least be kept at a certain point, if not made to go up.

Not buy back, they just have to make token vital part of all products. Now the whole TRST tokens may disappear and nobody would care, product would work just fine without TRST. That's either stupidity or plain fraud.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:26:19 AM

It's your mistake if you think you can cheat hundreds of investors and succeed. No one will trust you with any of your products until you make TRST token prosper first.

iamcryptoman

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:42:52 PM

It's your mistake if you think you can cheat hundreds of investors and succeed. No one will trust you with any of your products until you make TRST token prosper first.

I think the staking mechanism with TRST on Spring will be an integral part of Spring. It's important for the team to attempt to gain as much traction on the platform. If Spring is the go-to donation or fundraising platform then the TCR that's being implemented will be widely used. People would want to see their favorite charity being recognized, so they'll stake TRST and vote. Compared to a lot of projects, the team is working daily on their product. If you look at their github you can see it being updated daily and even on weekends.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:57:06 PM

I think the staking mechanism with TRST on Spring will be an integral part of Spring. It's important for the team to attempt to gain as much traction on the platform. If Spring is the go-to donation or fundraising platform then the TCR that's being implemented will be widely used. People would want to see their favorite charity being recognized, so they'll stake TRST and vote. Compared to a lot of projects, the team is working daily on their product. If you look at their github you can see it being updated daily and even on weekends.

Even they are working on this product but due to low exchange support is killing the momentum of this platform. If they will hire a talented person for marketing purpose than it could help this to get back into same momentum where it was in the beginning of this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: