Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:49:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive news from Ripple (XRP)  (Read 7646 times)
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 04:54:52 AM

At least the news has made many traders/investors of Ripple quite happy, the price surge after the news broke almost double the value from what is was a week ago. And gladly I also had a small amount of Ripple at poloniex which I sold for some decent profit. So lets see how it goes from there now, if it is just a bubble or actually a step towards bigger things.
InvestorCol

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:46:22 PM

I wonder what's going on with XRP, keeps tanking, maybe because of BTC?

Should we expect a rise and buy more, what's your opinions?
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:37:02 PM

I wonder what's going on with XRP, keeps tanking...

how is xrp "tanking"?
PentagonPinnacle

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:19:20 AM

The rise gradual rise in PPS over the past month or so is due to years of development and now finally adoption by multiple banks.

The fact is these banks collectively could buy out the XRP surplus at these prices and that very well may be happening.

Ripple has introduced a platform and a coin for banks & it makes sense users/banks would maintain use of the XRP.

This is incredible and the value of this project has not yet been realized, just a matter of time before Google kicks in, if I recall they were involved in this project from the very beginning.

For those that called a P & D last time good luck not making any money.    
I think you didn't read what JoelKatz just wrote, or you are just telling lies to deceive people to buy XRP.
Banks have NO intention to buy or maintain XRP.

Well I hope I deceived many into buying cause they sure would have made a lot of money ; )
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: