Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pascal Mining What Pool is Better?  (Read 7954 times)
jotay (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:11:29 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 02:39:36 PM by jotay

Hello,

i want to open this topic for ask what pool do you think is better (And what miner client) for use mining Pascal Coin?

Please write do you think
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jotay (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:12:44 PM

i have been used nanopool since its beginin..... they rice the pool fee from 0 to 1%, start minimun payout in 1Pasc and now they rised to 5Pasc..... and really don't know how many times they pay in a day.... today i found-out a new version of the miner (SG-Miner) in the faq page.... and the Mh rise like 10%.

My rig has 6xMSI RX480 4Gb and each is in 721Mh/s ...

cryptomined

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 01:40:37 PM

I was getting coins much faster on suprnova.. coins were coming in slow on nano
so I would have to clearly recommend pasc.suprnova.cc

_nur

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:44:13 PM

how about a poll?
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:25:07 PM

I already tried mining using Pascal's default software via Solo Mining, but it doesn't work for me. The software doesnt working on my computer.

Can I use nanopool instead using my Poloniex's Pascal wallet? How much I will earn if I will run it from a vacant i5 Computer?
jotay (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:38:09 PM

I already tried mining using Pascal's default software via Solo Mining, but it doesn't work for me. The software doesnt working on my computer.

Can I use nanopool instead using my Poloniex's Pascal wallet? How much I will earn if I will run it from a vacant i5 Computer?

you can use your private wallet or another wallet like Poloniex. I'm using Poliniex without any problem, the only issue is nanopool doesn't have defined Payment schedules. for example, last night they payd me 2pasc, this morning 4, the day before they paid me each 5 pasc...
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 03:12:36 PM

Sounds cool, you mean the 2 pasc is 24 hours mining process from your computer? Anyway I am falling in love with Pascal, its a good coin, with large volume. 5pasc is about 3 usd right?

you can use your private wallet or another wallet like Poloniex. I'm using Poliniex without any problem, the only issue is nanopool doesn't have defined Payment schedules. for example, last night they payd me 2pasc, this morning 4, the day before they paid me each 5 pasc...
jotay (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:20:40 PM

Sounds cool, you mean the 2 pasc is 24 hours mining process from your computer? Anyway I am falling in love with Pascal, its a good coin, with large volume. 5pasc is about 3 usd right?

no, im not mining with CPU, im mining with GPU RX480. i have 11 GPU and make 19-20 pasc/day
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:14:56 PM

Two pools very well proven on other coins (suprnova.cc and nanopool). Normal statistics and timely payments. What else is needed?

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
SweaterJacket

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:34:04 PM

Suprnova is where its at.
fussyqbert

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:49:39 PM

how is profitability compared to ZEC?
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:55:48 PM

how is profitability compared to ZEC?
approximately the same
The best pool I think suprnova.
halker2010

Activity: 532

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:31:42 AM

i have been used nanopool since its beginin..... they rice the pool fee from 0 to 1%, start minimun payout in 1Pasc and now they rised to 5Pasc..... and really don't know how many times they pay in a day.... today i found-out a new version of the miner (SG-Miner) in the faq page.... and the Mh rise like 10%.

btw you can email them and request for lower payout (0.5 - 1) guys.
lokomotive

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:04:19 PM

i would also vote suprnova. have mined several other coins there. It also usually "lucky" pool. Where needed shares are slightly below 100%.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:22:56 PM

nice pool suprnova , but I really hate the prop system ,  I find so many blocks with my gpu's  but that does not seem to matter with this system Sad  really fd up !  , And for some strange reason my my name never comes up @ the blockfinders list .  , and its not 10 blocks or something I stopped counting @ 20 or 30 something  ,   does anyone know a pool where you get the full block reward if you find any  ?this seems like a waste of hash ,

and I mean some pool clearly not a pascalpool since there are only 2 
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 12:55:38 PM

nice pool suprnova , but I really hate the prop system ,  I find so many blocks with my gpu's  but that does not seem to matter with this system Sad  really fd up !  , And for some strange reason my my name never comes up @ the blockfinders list .  , and its not 10 blocks or something I stopped counting @ 20 or 30 something  ,   does anyone know a pool where you get the full block reward if you find any  ?this seems like a waste of hash ,

and I mean some pool clearly not a pascalpool since there are only 2 

Payout system is PPLNS on Suprnova and  full block reward you'll never have on a pool, you'd need to solomine for that.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
cleverserge

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:11:46 PM

My R9 390 gives 560MH each. Can you please share the screenshot with your results?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: