Author Topic: .  (Read 4993 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:31:44 AM

I've noticed lately a lot of your posts are about how your ok, and how you don't need to worry.  That's cool.  But, like 99% of the rest of people who bought bitcoin are not you, and a significant portion of the not-you group bought recently and are not doing very well.

And you're doing your best to help those poor saps capitulate and sell at the bottom.

+1 precisely...hypocrisy at its finest eh Proudhon?  Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:33:42 AM

If you read my posts, I am telling people to sell. Not that I want them to lose money, but as VLADIMIR says, if you're going to ask and debate selling, just sell and get it over with.

Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:36:04 AM

We need that capitulation event so that we can move on...  Grin

We still aren't there yet.  There is still much denial but also a lot of fear....  Can't tell if this is pre bulltrap or just after.

Oh that's right... BTC doesn't react like other markets even though it is proving that is does for the second time.

Keep it coming, I love bacon.

What is funny is that I dont have to sell a single coin for a year if I wanted to. I am sure there are others in my same position.

Please sell your coins now.

Don't you think the bear trap was at $5, $6, $7, $9, $14, $16, $18, $21, $23, $25, $27, $34, $39, $47...Huh

Yes us Bulls are in such trouble right now.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I don't have to explain my trades to you.  Feeling bitter?  I called it in the other thread and you dismissed me.  Sorry that you were wrong.. Again.  I called it right.  Not you.

Probably time for you to move on...

Translation: "Ahaaa na na nee boo boo I was right! You were wrong!"

Seriously? lol.

When did I ever ask you to explain your trades to me? Judging from your butt hurt response you sold coins between $5 and $40.

Did you buy back in higher??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I just GOTTA know...lol

Read my past posts and you'll see when I sold.  I hide nothing.  You only make personal attacks and run.  I liked your posts at the beginning.  Now I see why your ignore is so bold.  Deal with it. I called it and you laughed when I did and you were wrong.  Off to ignore you go.

Sorry I made more money and will continue to make more money in this bubble than you.

Cheers.

Someone please quote my posting so that user bitcoiners can see this.

@Bitcoiners, Care to make a wager on who made more on this bubble??

We'll see if you go quiet as you so claim I do.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I've noticed lately a lot of your posts are about how your ok, and how you don't need to worry.  That's cool.  But, like 99% of the rest of people who bought bitcoin are not you, and a significant portion of the not-you group bought recently and are not doing very well.

2. Since when do you know that 99% of people who bought bitcoins are suffering right now?

I didn't claim 99% we're suffering.  Just that 99% of bitcoin owners are things in the universe that are not you.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:37:58 AM

We still aren't there yet.  There is still much denial but also a lot of fear....  Can't tell if this is pre bulltrap or just after.

Oh that's right... BTC doesn't react like other markets even though it is proving that is does for the second time.

What is funny is that I dont have to sell a single coin for a year if I wanted to. I am sure there are others in my same position.

Don't you think the bear trap was at $5, $6, $7, $9, $14, $16, $18, $21, $23, $25, $27, $34, $39, $47...Huh

I don't have to explain my trades to you.  Feeling bitter?  I called it in the other thread and you dismissed me.  Sorry that you were wrong.. Again.  I called it right.  Not you.

Seriously? lol.

When did I ever ask you to explain your trades to me? Judging from your butt hurt response you sold coins between $5 and $40.

Did you buy back in higher??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I just GOTTA know...lol

Read my past posts and you'll see when I sold.  I hide nothing.  You only make personal attacks and run.  I liked your posts at the beginning.  Now I see why your ignore is so bold.  Deal with it. I called it and you laughed when I did and you were wrong.  Off to ignore you go.

Sorry I made more money and will continue to make more money in this bubble than you.

Cheers.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

2. Since when do you know that 99% of people who bought bitcoins are suffering right now?

I didn't claim 99% we're suffering.  Just that 99% of bitcoin owners are things in the universe that are not you.

So then by your logic there are only 100 people total? I am 1% and the other 99% are not me.

LOL

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:40:20 AM

Seriously? lol.

Cheers.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I've noticed a lot of Smoothie's post lately have been a biggest dick measuring contest.  I hope he's ok and he didn't lose to much being blinded by that last bull run.  I'm sorry I'm not 16 anymore smoothie and I don't need to prove anything, especially not to you.  I called it, you laughed.  You were wrong.  Deal with it.  I hope all is well and maybe you have an anger issue you need to talk to a professional about.  Seriously.  Just putting that out there in case no one else has.

Cheers
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:40:27 AM

Seriously? lol.

Cheers.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So then by your logic there are only 100 people total? I am 1% and the other 99% are not me.

LOL

Yep, that's what I meant.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:43:02 AM

Seriously? lol.

Cheers.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I've noticed a lot of Smoothie's post lately have been a biggest dick measuring contest.  I hope he's ok and he didn't lose to much being blinded by that last bull run.  I'm sorry I'm not 16 anymore smoothie and I don't need to prove anything, especially not to you.  I called it, you laughed.  You were wrong.  Deal with it.  I hope all is well and maybe you have an anger issue you need to talk to a professional about.  Seriously.  Just putting that out there in case no one else has.

Cheers

So you speak boldy, yet when called out, you run away like a pussy? lol

Good job buddy. Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Bitmeat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:43:48 AM

The bigger the font size, the bigger the loss. Poor smoothie Sad

Smart people who've held for a while and wanted to cash out would have sold at 40-50. Anything past that is basically just gambling or blind ideology
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:46:19 AM

Smart people who've held for a while and wanted to cash out would have sold at 40-50. Anything past that is basically just gambling or blind ideology

LOL i love your formula. If that was the case I would use smaller fonts to make more money.

ROFL!

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

bitcoiners

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:04:55 AM

I do feel bad for smoothie though.  It's hard to swallow the bitter pill of reality.  So I guess he feels he has to make up for the size of such a small penis through forum bets.  I foresee much more dick measuring contests via the internet by smoothie to deal with it though. God only knows if he can't compensate IRL.

Cry

Sorry smoothie that you feel the need to always "justify".

Cheers
bitcoiners

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:16:42 AM

BTW, it's now $62.

lol, called it first.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:20:00 AM

What I find funny is that Bitcoiners puts me on ignore then talks about me.

LOL

Class act.  Cheesy You sure showed me. haha

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

bitcoiners

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:21:43 AM

Have we hit despair yet?  I think we just hit it!  Thank god we are finally going to where we should be.
HappyBitCoinUser

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:57:31 AM

Seriously? lol.

Cheers.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cheers

So you speak boldy, yet when called out, you run away like a pussy? lol

Good job buddy. Grin

Am cool yet?
hobbes

Activity: 128
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 06:44:21 AM

these are the largest coin dumps I ever seen live... but they are being bought up like nothing
Those who sold at 240 start buying... slowly.

SlaveInDebt

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

Your Minion

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 06:46:07 AM

http://youtu.be/aqULxsNQefU

"A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain." - Mark Twain
Zooey

Activity: 241

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 10:02:45 AM

Best explanation of what's going on here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc

✘ www.NOTFORSALECAMPAIGN.org ✘
Human trafficking enslaves 30 million people: Join the movement to re-abolish slavery. | A 05:49s Vimeo |
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:13:53 PM

Best explanation of what's going on here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc

Grin Grin

Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:17:01 PM

To me this look like a bubble, just inverse. In a bubble people wait for the peak to sell, now people wait for the bottom to buy

proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:19:02 PM

C'mon, guys, calm down.  Everything is going to turn out ok.  We've probably already put a bottom in place.  It'll wobble around for a long time, but things will be alright.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: