Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox to bank account, for how long have you been waiting?  (Read 5904 times)
alexanderrrr (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:02:07 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 02:17:12 PM by alexanderrrr

s
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ban Curtain

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:07:10 PM

Usually I wait 3-5 days. But once it happened to wait for 12 days (problem was due to holidays in my country).
So, don't be shy to write to mtgox support (It's of good quality)
alexanderrrr (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:10:30 PM

Their response:
------------------------------
Hello,

Thank you for waiting and sorry for delay. We were able to locate the transaction in question. It appears that our bank is still in the middle of processing the funds, and we will keep you updated once the transactions is processed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
MtGox.com Team
------------------------------= I reply
Hello,

Thank you for your reply and we apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused. We have reached the daily limit for withdrawal that was imposed on us by our bank and all withdrawals are now being queued for processing and all will be processed according to the daily queue and we will keep you updated once processed and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
MtGox.com Team
Hello,

Thank you for your reply. We apologize for the delay and we will keep you updated once the status.

- Withdrawals come with a 1% fee with minimum of 5.5 PLN
Sorry we do not charge the fee and the fee is charged by our bank.

Thanks,
MtGox.com Team
Me don't like bot response.
alexanderrrr (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:25:31 PM

How can they not be prepared and have dealt with the banking limits etc earlier. Amazing.
alexanderrrr (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 10:18:33 AM

Still nothing
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:55:18 AM

Wow. Daily limit for withdrawal? What would be the purpose of that... wait... it's not a personal account they use is it?  Grin
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:06:54 PM

Still nothing

relax they grew 10 fold in business practically overnight - very difficult for anyone to plan for.

they already said 2 week delays on withdrawals which seems reasonable at this moment.  Once the BTC price calms down and levels for a while MTgox will have a chance to get things up to speed. Out of all the exchanges i feel safest with them im certain.
alexanderrrr (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:19:31 PM

Still nothing

relax they grew 10 fold in business practically overnight - very difficult for anyone to plan for.

they already said 2 week delays on withdrawals which seems reasonable at this moment.  Once the BTC price calms down and levels for a while MTgox will have a chance to get things up to speed. Out of all the exchanges i feel safest with them im certain.

Come on this shouldn't matter. They are the largest bitcoin exchange out there and haven't removed the LIMITS yet?! This have nothing to do with they growing 10 fold overnight..
This is basics. You are the largest exchanger, it's obvious that you will deal with large amounts of transacations. Amazing that no one thought about their banking limits earlier... An exchange like this shouldn't have any, which should have been dealt with from the start. Imo.
fabrizziop

Activity: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 02:01:37 PM

I'm waiting for a transfer to USA since April 11th
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 02:08:01 PM

Still nothing

Come on this shouldn't matter. They are the largest bitcoin exchange out there and haven't removed the LIMITS yet?! This have nothing to do with they growing 10 fold overnight..
This is basics. You are the largest exchanger, it's obvious that you will deal with large amounts of transacations. Amazing that no one thought about their banking limits earlier... An exchange like this shouldn't have any, which should have been dealt with from the start. Imo.

Well i dunno limits seem pretty common...  im going to use the example of pokerstars which is an exceptional business and been around for 10 years - they move big money.  You have player transfer limits, deposit limits, pretty sure there must be cashout limits but i cant be bothered to check that in particular.

pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 02:22:03 PM

[/quote]
Well i dunno limits seem pretty common...  im going to use the example of pokerstars which is an exceptional business and been around for 10 years - they move big money.  You have player transfer limits, deposit limits, pretty sure there must be cashout limits but i cant be bothered to check that in particular.
[/quote]

But those are single player account limits. I don't see real reason why they should apply to whole company.
Still waiting till 11th of april for my fiat withdrawal...
Grover

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

I was thinking Stay Puft, but Gozer said Grover

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 02:27:45 PM

Still nothing

LMAO

Only a complete idiot like those who work at Gox would not know their platform is a goxing joke.  Gox knew they needed a major upgrade.

You state you "feel safest" with Gox?  What other exchange just lost ~$200usd per BTC?  You seem to have a real funny definition of safe.

All the new people who bought into BTC are pissed and nothing travels faster than bad news.  Your choice for a "safe" exchange just crushed BTC and Gox stole thousands of people's money with their blatant failures.

Gox is a 51% attack.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:12:46 PM

Still nothing

they already said 2 week delays on withdrawals which seems reasonable at this moment.  Once the BTC price calms down and levels for a while MTgox will have a chance to get things up to speed. Out of all the exchanges i feel safest with them im certain.

LMAO

Only a complete idiot like those who work at Gox would not know their platform is a goxing joke.  Gox knew they needed a major upgrade.

You state you "feel safest" with Gox?  What other exchange just lost ~$200usd per BTC?  You seem to have a real funny definition of safe.

All the new people who bought into BTC are pissed and nothing travels faster than bad news.  Your choice for a "safe" exchange just crushed BTC and Gox stole thousands of people's money with their blatant failures.

Gox is a 51% attack.

All gox going down did was pop the bubble slightly early... no way a BTC was worth $270 at this point in time.  And as much as it cost newbies who bought in @ $200+ its now saved newer newbies who are buying in for cheaper.

Im all for many new exchanges, im not saying gox has to be the only one lol. This time next year we will probably have about 10 decent exchanges imo wayyyy too much money to be made.
fabrizziop

Activity: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:31:50 PM

update: my wire went through.
alexanderrrr (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:56:20 PM

Still waiting... Sucksssss
alexanderrrr (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:07:16 PM

Mt Gox is BULLSHIT, don't use them
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:40:21 PM

update: my wire went through.

Nice to hear. Need more people updating us with the good news.

more or less retired.
DDreez

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:42:21 PM

Also waiting for three EUR withdrawals starting April 9th.
Newscastix

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 10:00:50 PM

Also waiting for three EUR withdrawals starting April 9th.

From their polish account?  Then this might help:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179827.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: