Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you even gamble?  (Read 3849 times)
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:08:13 AM

I think people are still gambling because they're finding their purpose in gambling and they not gonna easily quit it til their purpose is gone.

Nothing wrong in it, if we have a purpose in gambling, but if we have a purpose under our budget then gambling can't disturb us. Because in gambling everyone has these Two main purposes to Earn Money or Entertainment. But majority of the gamblers choose earn money and for earn money from gambling, only when you use money in it then you will gain money from gambling and only when if you are lucky man. So use money in gambling which you could use easily not out of your budget.
There are a lot many highly paid and well organized discussion forums on the internet with a large number of active members posting their comments and getting the responses on immediate basis.

A list of these include Forum. Bitcoin, Bitco.in and masterofbitcoin.com and last but not the least bitcoin.org. Moreover you can opt for the social media sites where a large number of people are to listen what people want to say and hence you could advertise your site easily.
agree with you. I have also used these forums a long time ago and I was very addicted to them as I get all the information of everything that is coming in market first from my friends and I was very happy of this thing. I am aware of that also which you are saying that a lot of people are active at the same time because I once posted in that forum to get out of the confusion regarding gambling and I got my inbox full instantly.
Certainly yes, everyone of us have a different purpose of why we gamble. Others take to gamble just to have pastimes, escape from boredom and sometimes aiming to an instant profit even if we have no assurance of winning because the fact about gambling is we are taking decisions without knowing the outcome since gambling is only about winning and losing and we always have no choice of that.
Why would you even start gambling if you are not ready for the things that could happen like losing your savings or something like that? Your decisions could really make or break who you are because a lot of people judge you for what you do, that's just how the world works right?
Some people is not thinking that they'd loss their money that way in gambling, that's why more and more new gamblers were not prepared as well as ready for all those circumstances. On that part of losing saving, well I agree that mostly of those long time gamblers could tend to waste it all just for that; without even thinking for what the future may happen.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██