Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PA : Cashing Out Your MOney(paypal) After 180 Day Prior Notification Message  (Read 338 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:59:52 PM

I will help you cash out money from limited paypal account IF, you have received such withdrawal notification message from paypal

In reply to this thread via PM, pls specific if, you have already added bank account or credit card for withdrawal?

- If yes, how many prepaid card/bank account are link to these account?
- The total sum available in this account (paypal account)?

NOTE : As you personal assistan, i'll only offer this help without access to your pp account. but, i'll be available via Bitcointalk PM chat, gtalk, skype (optional) to guide you on how to get IBAN which will permit withdrawal of fund from limited pp account.

- The method will work well for all account created within EU countries that support IBAN.Sorry will not work for USA account holder's

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: