Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: on 2-2-2017 Bitcoin is trading at 1002.59  (Read 858 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:20:38 PM

It is so good to see the vaule of bitcoin reached again a thousand yesterday, it is surprising yet we do not need to panic on trading and selling our coins. Things will be better in the future.
Quite the opposite, now is the right time for us to make a good profit since we have seen the price drop from $1150 to $760 that is a drop of nearly a half, so the ones that were smart enough to sell got the chance to get double the amount of bitcoin they have, I personally have set the $10k my target point and I am going to keep on hold.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:43:04 PM

It is so good to see the vaule of bitcoin reached again a thousand yesterday, it is surprising yet we do not need to panic on trading and selling our coins. Things will be better in the future.
Quite the opposite, now is the right time for us to make a good profit since we have seen the price drop from $1150 to $760 that is a drop of nearly a half, so the ones that were smart enough to sell got the chance to get double the amount of bitcoin they have, I personally have set the $10k my target point and I am going to keep on hold.
Means you will wait until the price reach 10k is it possible? And how much time you are ready to wait? I think it will take years to reach 10k and there is no hope that it will reach that price. As per now, this is best price don't expect more. If you become greedy, i think you will not get any profit. For me, this is the best price, and this is the best time to trade.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: