Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MelaniaCoin |MELA| Scrypt PoW | DGW3 Diff Adjust | First Lady Tribute ! |  (Read 37663 times)
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:06:09 PM

Such stupid coinz
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:06:40 PM

Don't forget to Follow MelaniaCoin on Twitter, Re-Tweet + Like and PM me proof plus your MELA address for a Giveaway Reward 1 Week from now Smiley
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:06:06 PM

Coin looks good it is also nice that a Beautiful woman will be so close to my pocket if there is ever a Paper Wallet or Android Wallet Grin
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:14:52 PM

Dev check my project for MELA please contact on PM , thanks

New Wallet Gui done

andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:04:09 PM

lol good graphic, better than others scam coin
AlcatelBravo

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:12:20 PM

Which Graphics ? OP or the one above ?

I like both as they have each to their own values, coin looks and is doing good too.

When in doubt, dig it out.
andrealandia
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

I like both as they have each to their own values, coin looks and is doing good too.
obv the last..
in any case the pools seems doesn't work with me.. i not appear as a worker from 10 min of mining, i tried both available ..
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:24:13 PM

obv the last..
in any case the pools seems doesn't work with me.. i not appear as a worker from 10 min of mining, i tried both available ..

Are you using the correct inputs for E.g Pool Address, Workername (Wallet Address) & Password, etc ?
andrealandia
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:25:31 PM

obv the last..

Are you using the correct inputs for E.g Pool Address, Workername (Wallet Address) & Password, etc ?
yes man, the pool that now isn't available worked great for me this morning, but the others two, not see me as worker
BionicleBarnicle

Activity: 174

WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:26:34 PM

Oooh a new coin from BF, definitely going to mine some of this & wait !
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:30:59 PM

obv the last..

yes man, the pool that now isn't available worked great for me this morning, but the others two, not see me as worker

That's weird, I know that tekyboy pool is down.... & my miner switched to the other pool no problems, there is 5 people (Addresses) mining on FindBlocks MELA pool at the moment and 1 on the other so I highly doubt it is on their side.
andrealandia
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:34:58 PM

obv the last..

That's weird, I know that tekyboy pool is down.... & my miner switched to the other pool no problems, there is 5 people (Addresses) mining on FindBlocks MELA pool at the moment and 1 on the other so I highly doubt it is on their side.
what version of cgminer are you using?..
i have 3.7.2
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:37:58 PM

obv the last..

i have 3.7.2

I'm using a pissy weak rental Cheesy no problems have arisen otherwise I would have known already.
Plissken

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:38:46 PM

Exchange to buy Melanis?
Thanks!

andrealandia
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:41:06 PM

obv the last..

i have 3.7.2

I'm using a pissy weak rental Cheesy no problems have arisen otherwise I would have known already.
after how many minutes from mining a block i should receive the coin?
maybe the workers aren't update instantly but i don't think..
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:43:18 PM

obv the last..

i have 3.7.2

It takes 46 Confirmations to Fully Verify a Mined Block, most Pools that you use your address to mine pay out your Confirmed Mined Balance within every 30 minutes or so if it meets the Withdrawal Threshold.
andrealandia
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:49:12 PM

obv the last..

i have 3.7.2

It takes 46 Confirmations to Fully Verify a Mined Block, most Pools that you use your address to mine pay out your Confirmed Mined Balance within every 30 minutes or so if it meets the Withdrawal Threshold.
oh so, i'm quite sure that pools have problems
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:54:25 PM

obv the last..

i have 3.7.2

How is that so ? Why would the Pools have problems if there is people mining & getting payouts ? Just look at the Block Explorer it shows the number of Recipients per Tx, obviously the address for pool fees is included.

You were saying before that you couldn't connect and now it is about mined balance... Which one is it ? lol
andrealandia
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:57:17 PM

obv the last..

i have 3.7.2

How is that so ? Why would the Pools have problems if there is people mining & getting payouts ? Just look at the Block Explorer it shows the number of Recipients per Tx, obviously the address for pool fees is included.

You were saying before that you couldn't connect and now it is about mined balance... Which one is it ? lol
with the pool that now isn't available i mined without problem.. now these 2 pools not see me as a worker, i tried also with bfgminer and i can't solve..
But when i set the stratum and my address of payment the miner says me that i'm mining ( also change the difficult ecc ) but i not appear as their workers.. this is all
Belligerent Fool (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:01:58 PM

obv the last..

i have 3.7.2

with the pool that now isn't available i mined without problem.. now these 2 pools not see me as a worker, i tried also with bfgminer and i can't solve..
But when i set the stratum and my address of payment the miner says me that i'm mining ( also change the difficult ecc ) but i not appear as their workers.. this is all

That is very peculiar, have your tried rebooting at all to see if that fixes the problem ?

I mean it can't just be 1 person out of 20 with this problem lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: