Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117588 times)
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:50:24 AM

"moneysupply" : 42518300.14002318

We are at block ~371K right now, and mine about 1500-2000 blocks a day. In about 250-300 days the PoW period will be over at current hash. Which means that if current network rates continue there will be approximately 40 million BOAT PoW-mined until the end of the PoW period. I forsee approximately ~90 million in total coin supply by the beginning of pure PoS.

15 million is the premine

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
j0rd0n

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:09:45 AM

I think BOATs are great, everyone should get a BOAT.  Grin
luckytimes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:34:45 PM

We are at block ~371K right now, and mine about 1500-2000 blocks a day. In about 250-300 days the PoW period will be over at current hash. Which means that if current network rates continue there will be approximately 40 million BOAT PoW-mined until the end of the PoW period. I forsee approximately ~90 million in total coin supply by the beginning of pure PoS.

Thanks for the reply. So there is 42 million currently circulating? And if I read this correctly, another 40 million coins will be added to supply in about 300 days? So in 300 days the circulating supply will double? Just making sure I understand this. Thanks
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:14:34 PM

Thanks for the reply. So there is 42 million currently circulating? And if I read this correctly, another 40 million coins will be added to supply in about 300 days? So in 300 days the circulating supply will double? Just making sure I understand this. Thanks

I'd say there's atleast 10 million BOAT that aren't circulating due to being held by the dev, I don't really know since there isn't a working explorer (yet)

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

I'd say there's atleast 10 million BOAT that aren't circulating due to being held by the dev, I don't really know since there isn't a working explorer (yet)

Maybe now it should be time for the dev to sell some of his stash as Boat is now over 100 sats and then use those funds to get listed on Cryptopia. I think getting listed on Cryptopia will give Boat the boost it needs and really push up the price and daily volume. Finally Boat is getting the attention it deserves and I hope to see it succeed like it's big brother Rain which I'm sure it will.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
prowe

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:40:58 AM

Maybe now it should be time for the dev to sell some of his stash as Boat is now over 100 sats and then use those funds to get listed on Cryptopia. I think getting listed on Cryptopia will give Boat the boost it needs and really push up the price and daily volume. Finally Boat is getting the attention it deserves and I hope to see it succeed like it's big brother Rain which I'm sure it will.

If more people invest in BOAT perhaps others are also willing to contribute and provide the needed funding for a spot @ Cryptopia  Cool

What is indeed essential for future growth.

I think it's a good idea to split costs, community+dev stash if available.

Just developed a fresh, representable website with some smooth graphics to support the project,
but I need to know if we continue with the current name, ARRRRRR my inner pirate says we should.

If we do, I can get it up and running within 24h, much better for the appearance and user experience.

From then 250/500 SAT are within reach soon.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/doubloon/

Where to buy BOAT

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BOAT/BTC

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BOAT/

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:01:20 PM

Block Explorer:

http://boat.cryptophi.net

Pool:

https://pool.minertopia.org/site/gomining?algo=hmq1725

Cheers
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:17:34 PM

Thank you very much!

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:34:36 PM

If more people invest in BOAT perhaps others are also willing to contribute and provide the needed funding for a spot @ Cryptopia  Cool

Just developed a fresh, representable website with some smooth graphics to support the project,
but I need to know if we continue with the current name, ARRRRRR my inner pirate says we should.

If we do, I can get it up and running within 24h, much better for the appearance and user experience.

Where to buy BOAT

I am more then happy to contribute to get Boat listed on Cryptopia however in the op the dev does say that the premine will go towards getting listed on Cryptopia and now I think is the time to do so as the dev can sell some of that 15 million premine at the current price and easily have enough funds to pay for the Cryptopia listing. Also if the dev has been staking those premine coins he should have a stack of Boat just from stakes.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
prowe

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:33:22 AM

Where to buy BOAT

I am more then happy to contribute to get Boat listed on Cryptopia however in the op the dev does say that the premine will go towards getting listed on Cryptopia and now I think is the time to do so as the dev can sell some of that 15 million premine at the current price and easily have enough funds to pay for the Cryptopia listing. Also if the dev has been staking those premine coins he should have a stack of Boat just from stakes.

Certainly, if that is the case it would make sense to shift some of the premine for a Cryptopia listing, with the current market value. Going towards 150SAT it seems reasonable.

The cumulative growing trend of BOAT is a sight to behold! Cool

OBAViJEST (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:17:04 PM

New explorer is up!

Link:

http://boat.cryptophi.net/

& new pool:

https://pool.minertopia.org/site/mining

All credit go to cap'n bbobb Cheesy

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:04:36 PM

New explorer is up!

Link:

& new pool:

This is great to see, we now have a working block explorer for Boat. A few of us have been waiting a while for a new block explorer so it's good to see we now have one up and running. Thanks cap'n bbobb!

Also the price is holding steady above 100 sats which is great to see as there is some support for Boat now unlike a few months ago when it went up it was then knocked back down so this is a good sign.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:08:11 AM

I think Dev heard your words Vella and sold many boats to get the Cryptopia exchange listing.
If this is true we will see it in the coming days.  Wink
prowe

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:19:20 PM

I think Dev heard your words Vella and sold many boats to get the Cryptopia exchange listing.
If this is true we will see it in the coming days.  Wink

Due to the high trading volume (sells) in the last 24 hours, that could be a sign, hopefully.  Cool

The advantage of this project BOAT compared to RAIN is that there are way lower staking rewards.

With huge rewards there needs to be a very high trading volume to prevent a price drop.

I think BOAT is able to have a more stable market value if you analyze it in the early stage.

Unless RAIN will enter prominent exchanges, that could influence a lot.

margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:21:56 PM

I am can ask the naive thing: solo mining with wallet even brings coins or is it not relevant now? Some time not looking for a boat and now do not know all the news. Pools of a new saw, interested in solo mining.  I want to get boats for Cryptopia.
thehihoguy

Activity: 497

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:32:45 PM

btw what happened to the name change suggestion? are we keeping doubloon or....
prowe

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:10:47 PM

btw what happened to the name change suggestion? are we keeping doubloon or....

There have been made several suggestions, it's up to the dev I suppose!

It would help if there would be a rather quick decision about this matter.

The pirate in me says we should keep Doubloon (BOAT), ARRRRRRR!

Or any other better name change.  Wink

ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:17:09 PM

Where to buy BOAT

Certainly, if that is the case it would make sense to shift some of the premine for a Cryptopia listing, with the current market value. Going towards 150SAT it seems reasonable.

The cumulative growing trend of BOAT is a sight to behold! Cool

More trading floors are good for BOAT coin.

cryptopia is a good choice.

yobit has a scam history, away
thecryptocartel

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:27:49 PM

New explorer is up!

Link:

& new pool:

Block explorer froze after a block last night. Not working.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:42:48 PM

Good to see Doubloons being revived again, I do hope many more people will participate on this  and make sure that we can make this coin up up and away to the moon.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: