Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117572 times)
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:57:04 AM

Guys,I am here from the beginning of BOAT and I have been holding a huge amount and buying in the recent time.
You have to do on the coin, on listing on some decent xchange.
Wanna pump today?
I can set you free from the sell wall of 800+k BOATS in a moment on NOVA.
Watch and you'll see Wink

Wow:) got to have you here, waiting for dev to give news and details for further plans. New exchange is a must together wiht new roadmap and website. Hope to have them soon as dev announced new website earlier

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nenadubica

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:13:54 AM

check again the sell wall on nova Smiley
nenadubica

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:08:52 AM

come'on put some buy orders,i will push it further.
prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

Guys,I am here from the beginning of BOAT and I have been holding a huge amount and buying in the recent time.
Wanna pump today?

Actually, it is not just about 'pumping', it's about the long term intentions of a cryptocurrency, the vision, future developments...
And not just empty promises, but holding tight to set targets and making it happen.

Interest needs to grow and the community needs to be expanded and become more active.

There is a lot of potential. In the upcoming weeks/months the first groundbreaking steps will be taken and the website will be launched
within a week from now.

Time to flourish digital pirates.  Cool Arrrr, all aboard! Land ahooy!

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
nenadubica

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:37:03 AM

Actually,yes,the main part is about the price going up.
Why would someone invest in coin that does not jump up ocassionally
and does not have decent volume.
prowe

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:02:11 AM

The long term intention is of course a growing market capitalization.  Smiley

But that will be mainly reached by a constructive plan and a lot of dedication.

A price going up for a short period (pump) and then going down enormously, because a (few) person(s) decides to dump again
is not in advantage of a currency... I prefer cumulative trends.

We need long term vision and first create a flawless appearance to retain attention
and create continuous marketing campaigns.

And indeed a growing volume is essential and entering more prominent exchanges one day.
For example, entering Cryptopia costs much more nowadays (BTC+++)...

Arrr! There is work to be done! Cheers pirates.

*by the way, I'm not the dev, but contributing on a large scale

wolfyr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

Wanna pump today?

Actually, it is not just about 'pumping', it's about the long term intentions of a cryptocurrency, the vision, future developments...
And not just empty promises, but holding tight to set targets and making it happen.

Interest needs to grow and the community needs to be expanded and become more active.

There is a lot of potential. In the upcoming weeks/months the first groundbreaking steps will be taken and the website will be launched
within a week from now.

Looking forward to it! I've bin holding BOAT fpr a while now Smiley Just to give a bit of support since I liked RAIN so much and its doing very well for me ; the other project of this Dev.
prowe

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:41:45 PM

Wanna pump today?

within a week from now.

Looking forward to it! I've bin holding BOAT fpr a while now Smiley Just to give a bit of support since I liked RAIN so much and its doing very well for me ; the other project of this Dev.

Yes the other project of the dev, RAIN is awesome as well! Very generous staking rewards.

Where to buy Doubloon (BOAT):

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BOAT/

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BOAT/BTC

habibmad

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

Hi everyone!
is there any slack or telegram for Boat community? I see a good future for Boat!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:24:14 PM

The long term intention is of course a growing market capitalization.  Smiley

But that will be mainly reached by a constructive plan and a lot of dedication.

A price going up for a short period (pump) and then going down enormously, because a (few) person(s) decides to dump again
is not in advantage of a currency... I prefer cumulative trends.

We need long term vision and first create a flawless appearance to retain attention
and create continuous marketing campaigns.

And indeed a growing volume is essential and entering more prominent exchanges one day.
For example, entering Cryptopia costs much more nowadays (BTC+++)...

Arrr! There is work to be done! Cheers pirates.

*by the way, I'm not the dev, but contributing on a large scale

I myself have been holding Boat for a long time and at one stage was the only one posting in here so I am very happy to see this thread a lot active and more and more people posting in here. Yes Cryptopia does cost a lot more these days however the dev does have a good amount of Boat that he could sell and then pay for a listing on Cryptopia which I believe was the plan as it says in the OP. I really do hope Boat is listed on Cryptopia as like I have said many times before Cryptopia is a good exchange for a coin like Boat, then we could see Boat reach the highs of RAIN. Well maybe not in the 2k sats range but I can see Boat reaching 500+ sats if it gets listed on Cryptopia.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:06:02 AM

Or maybe we can also push to add it in HitBTC, which is where I am active at right now. That and along with the other recommendations from the community on as what could give this coin some use will definitely push it's value up.
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:01:36 AM

I do not find much news from your coin. let me know
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:46:51 AM

I myself have been holding Boat for a long time and at one stage was the only one posting in here so I am very happy to see this thread a lot active and more and more people posting in here. Yes Cryptopia does cost a lot more these days however the dev does have a good amount of Boat that he could sell and then pay for a listing on Cryptopia which I believe was the plan as it says in the OP. I really do hope Boat is listed on Cryptopia as like I have said many times before Cryptopia is a good exchange for a coin like Boat, then we could see Boat reach the highs of RAIN. Well maybe not in the 2k sats range but I can see Boat reaching 500+ sats if it gets listed on Cryptopia.

You are making a great job in here @vella85. Always helping other with their issues and questions and keeping this thread alive, big like from me!
On-topic: I don't think this coin needs  more markets (I don't know why people are thinking always that listing on multiple or bigger exchanges will make the price skyrocket...) anyway i think this coin needs more developement and as I said early on, with this low reward of pos intrest it needs masternodes. Maybe a marketing campaign to bring more miners on board, more investors, more enthusiast people. Cheers!
Big A

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:43:34 PM

Any help would be appreciated: I am holding some BOAT in Nova Exchange and have been trying to transfer the balance to my BOAT client wallet.  The problem is that I do not receive the confirmation email from Nova to finalize the transaction.  I have tired cancelling / re-submitting the transaction numerous times on numerous dates and still no luck.  I receive email notifications with each login, thus confirming that I in fact do receive / can receive communications from Nova.  Furthermore, the support team is not replying to my emails.  Any suggestions are appreciated. 
nastyamorozzz
Copper Member

Activity: 65

Bounty manager

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:53:25 AM

wow, so intrested

tg - nastyamoroz
prowe

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:41:03 AM

Any help would be appreciated: I am holding some BOAT in Nova Exchange and have been trying to transfer the balance to my BOAT client wallet.  The problem is that I do not receive the confirmation email from Nova to finalize the transaction.  I have tired cancelling / re-submitting the transaction numerous times on numerous dates and still no luck.  I receive email notifications with each login, thus confirming that I in fact do receive / can receive communications from Nova.  Furthermore, the support team is not replying to my emails.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  

I checked it yesterday, Nova Exchange seemed to work smoothly. No problem with transactions or whatsoever.

It happened to me in the past that the confirmations arrived in my SPAM box. Perhaps check that, good luck!

Or maybe we can also push to add it in HitBTC, which is where I am active at right now. That and along with the other recommendations from the community on as what could give this coin some use will definitely push it's value up.

HitBTC would be a huge step forward and a valuable expansion for the future. Any idea what the entrance will cost BTC?

But first things first, I'm now finalizing the new website and creating active social channels as the first strategy to gain more attention
and launch a few campaigns with neat prizes for the upcoming months. Harrrrr!

Bbobb already uploaded the new explorer layout I brought in yesterday (thanks!), so it will run smoothly within the new website. Only need to fix the color of the search text and show ... entries.  Wink
http://boat.cryptophi.net/

More to come, stay tuned! This is the time to hop aboard our BOAT pirates!

- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:50:13 AM

Any help would be appreciated: I am holding some BOAT in Nova Exchange and have been trying to transfer the balance to my BOAT client wallet.  The problem is that I do not receive the confirmation email from Nova to finalize the transaction.  I have tired cancelling / re-submitting the transaction numerous times on numerous dates and still no luck.  I receive email notifications with each login, thus confirming that I in fact do receive / can receive communications from Nova.  Furthermore, the support team is not replying to my emails.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  

I checked it yesterday, Nova Exchange seemed to work smoothly. No problem with transactions or whatsoever.

It happened to me in the past that the confirmations arrived in my SPAM box. Perhaps check that, good luck!

HitBTC would be a huge step forward and a valuable expansion for the future. Any idea what the entrance will cost BTC?

But first things first, I'm now finalizing the new website and creating active social channels as the first strategy to gain more attention
and launch a few campaigns with neat prizes for the upcoming months. Harrrrr!

Bbobb already uploaded the new explorer layout I brought in yesterday (thanks!), so it will run smoothly within the new website. Only need to fix the color of the search text and show ... entries.  Wink
http://boat.cryptophi.net/

More to come, stay tuned! This is the time to hop aboard our BOAT pirates!

Good! Nice to see some work in progress. Keep it up!
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:02:18 PM

I'd like to know why the developer, who also has plenty of money from RAIN, won't bother to get this listed elsewhere. I'm not going to fund exchanges for this coin knowing he has deep pockets from his other project. At this point I'm starting to feel like BOAT is just an afterthought.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:54:41 PM

I'd like to know why the developer, who also has plenty of money from RAIN, won't bother to get this listed elsewhere. I'm not going to fund exchanges for this coin knowing he has deep pockets from his other project. At this point I'm starting to feel like BOAT is just an afterthought.

Well Boat was the devs first project and RAIN came afterwards, I think the dev wasn't expecting RAIN to take off like it did and now RAIN most likely takes up all of his time. I do like to see Boat listed on Cryptopia and yes the dev should have the funds to at least get Boat listed on more exchanges because there was a huge pre-mine which now should cover the costs for listing on other exchanges.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:07:41 AM

So, I have only 14,849 coins, and they are in one block of 6K, and five blocks of 13K to 16K, and two smaller blocks.  What do you think I should do to get maximum stakes? 

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: