Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117588 times)
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

that is indeed some good news- lets just hope the rsing btc pirce is waking up the dev Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

Check out BOAT chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/doubloon

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

that is indeed some good news- lets just hope the rsing btc pirce is waking up the dev Tongue

As far as the code is working, the chain is working we are good, for new features maybe we can find another dev.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

I have some good news and that is I have been in talks with someone who is willing to help out and make Boat a top coin. However the problem is that he needs to get in contact with the dev which might be hard to achieve as we haven't seen him around for months now. If anyone can help get in contact with him it would be great as the person I have been talking to is serious about helping out on the project.

Vella85 , we are waiting for your news!
If anyone is available to help this project, is very very good !!

I wish I had some news to give but like everyone else here and the person I know who is willing to help on the project, we are waiting for the dev to show up or if anyone can help me get in contact with the dev it would be great. Its been a long time now that the dev has been active on this forum so all we can do is wait for him to show and then hopefully I can get the guy I know to help out on the project.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
hammerhart

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

any news here? is there any progress i nthe discord group? havent been able to use my discord past days...waiting to withdraw my boat from CM...
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

any news here? is there any progress i nthe discord group? havent been able to use my discord past days...waiting to withdraw my boat from CM...

Still no news my friend and on the discord channel its like a ghost town which is sad to see. On a positive note it does seem like Coinsmarkets are working through enabling coins to be withdrawn so hopefully it won't be long for the people who have Boat on there, that they can withdraw.

The person I said who was willing to help out on the project has just helped another coin out which has just exploded as the coin is having a re-brand and is heading in the right direction and just think it could be the same with Boat if the dev can be contacted. This is so frustrating to not be able to get in contact with the dev.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
hariwon955

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

Boat to the moon! :-)

#boatcoin @ freenode iRC  Cool join up!
TheKingInYellow

Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

Still no news my friend and on the discord channel its like a ghost town which is sad to see. On a positive note it does seem like Coinsmarkets are working through enabling coins to be withdrawn so hopefully it won't be long for the people who have Boat on there, that they can withdraw.

The person I said who was willing to help out on the project has just helped another coin out which has just exploded as the coin is having a re-brand and is heading in the right direction and just think it could be the same with Boat if the dev can be contacted. This is so frustrating to not be able to get in contact with the dev.

Worst comes to worst, BOAT can always be picked up by the community =)

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:18:22 PM

Worst comes to worst, BOAT can always be picked up by the community =)

Well that is whats going on with RAIN the devs second coin he created after Boat. So it is possible for a community takeover which Boat needs to help it come alive again. I can ask around to see if there is a dev around that would like to takeover and start working on developments. I do know a guy that is willing to help but he would like to get in contact with the dev which seems impossible at the moment as there is no way to get in contact with him.

nguahoang7987

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:26:25 PM

The price is very low now: it's the result of people dumping the giveaways. Miners will not sell at the current price.
As soon as the giveaways are gone the price will go up; if you wanna invest, this is the right time to buy.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:22:09 PM

The price is very low now: it's the result of people dumping the giveaways. Miners will not sell at the current price.
As soon as the giveaways are gone the price will go up; if you wanna invest, this is the right time to buy.

May I ask what giveaways are you talking about? I haven't seen or heard of any giveaways for Boat. People maybe selling as they see there is no dev here working on the project and that there isn't much going on in here or on social media platforms. If the miners see no developments are no active dev then they would sell and move on which I think some have already done. I just hope that a dev picks Boat up and revives it.

hammerhart

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:04:55 AM

May I ask what giveaways are you talking about? I haven't seen or heard of any giveaways for Boat. People maybe selling as they see there is no dev here working on the project and that there isn't much going on in here or on social media platforms. If the miners see no developments are no active dev then they would sell and move on which I think some have already done. I just hope that a dev picks Boat up and revives it.

are there any new fomr the dev? just found a couple of boat-k on cm ^^ so wondering what to do with it..
violetsky901

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

The price seems low at the momment but I  hope the high value in the future 

For your work hard,good luck
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

are there any new fomr the dev? just found a couple of boat-k on cm ^^ so wondering what to do with it..

Still there is no news from the dev, also hopes for a community takeover looks dead right now unless we can get a new dev to work on the project. I wonder what happened to the ones that were working on the project from the community? They have gone missing as well in the past 4 months, at least for RAIN there is work being done by a new dev team and community.

galvinfly

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:01:57 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 03:14:29 PM by galvinfly

A long time from the last noti from the devs
I hope this project still work and the devs come back soon  Embarrassed
TheKingInYellow

Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

Still there is no news from the dev, also hopes for a community takeover looks dead right now unless we can get a new dev to work on the project. I wonder what happened to the ones that were working on the project from the community? They have gone missing as well in the past 4 months, at least for RAIN there is work being done by a new dev team and community.

Patience my friend, one day BOAT will be picked up. I could do alot of things with this, but I've got my other duties! Don't worry though, this is not a forgotten coin by any means. In hibernation for now, yes, but not forgotten.  Grin

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:47:50 PM

Patience my friend, one day BOAT will be picked up. I could do alot of things with this, but I've got my other duties! Don't worry though, this is not a forgotten coin by any means. In hibernation for now, yes, but not forgotten.  Grin

Yes we must have patience when it comes to crypto however I can understand people wanting to see Boat take off as its now over 1 year old and it has so much potential but the dev decides to leave which is a shame. If another dev does pick Boat up I'm sure they can do a lot of great things with this project, we have the community already even though there doesn't seem like many here or on discord and I know some have left however we can see there are a lot left going by the active nodes running and the amount of staking weight right now. So we still have many people left hoping for that day when Boat will be great!

quandang821

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

I didnt receive coins from node, check your inbox
Project is awesome yarrrr
artu92

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

Yes we must have patience when it comes to crypto however I can understand people wanting to see Boat take off as its now over 1 year old and it has so much potential but the dev decides to leave which is a shame. If another dev does pick Boat up I'm sure they can do a lot of great things with this project, we have the community already even though there doesn't seem like many here or on discord and I know some have left however we can see there are a lot left going by the active nodes running and the amount of staking weight right now. So we still have many people left hoping for that day when Boat will be great!

Oh yes, you're right! We hope that one day the Boat will resume flying!
bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

Only patience. Selling now is very stupid. We are on 3 stock exchanges.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BOAT/
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=BOAT_BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BOAT/BTC

There are about 70 million coins in circulation.
That's a market capitalization of 60.000 USD at the Moment.
The potential is great if only small amounts of coins are bought.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/doubloon/
http://boatcoin.net/
http://doubloonboat.com/
https://github.com/OBAViJEST/boatcoinfinal
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: