Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2018, 06:51:31 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♈[ANN]♈[ICO] COIN-BET Next Generation Gambling Platform  (Read 1094 times)
covs67

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

No ICO is to succeed if it’s not added to the exchanges when it’s in the hottest mode. This is exactly what we have seen in past with many good ICOs. And that’s why we have decided to do something regarding it!

We have created Coinbed for ICO owners, as not only we have SIMPLE process to get the ICO listed, but also we have cheap price UNLIKE other exchange out there. So, I am here to invite this lovely ICO to be part of the deal. It could really give your ICO the boost needed.

Visit http://www.coinbed.io/ for more info or email us at Support@coinbed.io

Best regards,
Coinbed Representative

I wish your ICO to be successful.

Hi,

Sorry if you didn't understand the original intentions of this message. Actually, it was a poor job by one of our staff. We are not an ICO but a new Altcoin exchange company registered in the UK. We are actually in the final stages of our development and looking for legit projects and coins like yours that we could add to our exchange. If you are interested, kindly contact me directly here or send us a message at coinbed.io.

Thanks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crebit

Activity: 10

Crebit.pro – Decentralized payment platform

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

What about the high competition in this market? SP8DE, FunFair, etc...?

https://crebit.pro/presale/register
Alwelldinho5

Activity: 70

No pain no gain

View Profile
Today at 05:01:47 AM

Great project with a great team behind it. I wish you the very best in your endeavors.... See you at the top!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.