Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸  (Read 287529 times)
mbdmbn

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:29:45 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 01:50:06 AM by mbdmbn

It would be very very usefull to understand WHY developpers still did not say one word on their "big announcement" that simply caused a disaster.

I am not the person here that arrive only to insult for free the project but I would pretend much more professionality from the team of MUSICOIN: many people spent time and money for supporting their project, and after their catastophical "big announcement" where they talked about a devide for clap artists (it is maybe one of the worst ever idiot things and idea that I have heard in my life) they caused a total drop of value of this coin. THis is a shame, this is unprofessional, and to don't say one word after this big failure shows us that maybe it is true that they are not professional as they have not a real solid project under this coin.

So, what we should expect from MUSICOIN developpers in the next days? still silence ?  another "big announcement" valuekiller ? or it is time to be responsable, professional and come here to tell to investors what they are going to do SERIOUSY in the next future ?

This kind of behavior destroy value for all altcoins worlds. Hope to hear good solid news soon but I am skeptic.

If you've been studying the markets these past few days, you'll have noticed that the majority of altcoins have lost value. It's nothing to do with "big announcements", or not. It's the way the market trends.

You have ups and you have downs. If you've got no patience, then this financial world isn't for you. If you have patience, then expect to make money.

There's no point in getting emotional just because we're in a downturn, it's not going to change anything.

Although human emotion has a lot to say in what we're seeing play out right now.

Now or in the next few days should be a good time to buy, but I'm no financial adviser.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:31:03 AM

whats the total coin supply it says uncapped
lynnachaean

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:35:12 AM

So the priced dropped just like most of Altcoins this  week. Just be patient. Don't sell lower than you buy. Just wait it out, it would go up again.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
mbdmbn

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:40:20 AM

when you mine this coin do you only get the block rewards? I was mining and it doesnt pay me in tiny little peices every now and then like the other mines do, any place where I can mind that you recommend ?

http://music.orchardcoins.com/ If you like transparency and 0 fees, you'll get paid less "often" compared to a bigger pool like http://musicoin.miningclub.info which has a 0.5% fee.

Basically you'll get paid the same in the long run whatever pool you choose, but you have to factor in the luck of a pool, if it's not lucky, you won't be having much luck either.

Total coin supply is uncapped at the moment, that could all change in the future.
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

when you mine this coin do you only get the block rewards? I was mining and it doesnt pay me in tiny little peices every now and then like the other mines do, any place where I can mind that you recommend ?

http://music.orchardcoins.com/ If you like transparency and 0 fees, you'll get paid less "often" compared to a bigger pool like http://musicoin.miningclub.info which has a 0.5% fee.

Basically you'll get paid the same in the long run whatever pool you choose, but you have to factor in the luck of a pool, if it's not lucky, you won't be having much luck either.

Total coin supply is uncapped at the moment, that could all change in the future.

so nobody knows how many coins this coin has?
Ramon1

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:42:04 PM

Livecoinwatch reports 549,155,228 coins currently circulating, there is no maximum supply, the coin is uncapped.

This coin is dead. Only for pumps and dumps. Please do not invest any money on it. There are more good projects outside with reliable teams. The team was sucessful on destroying this coin. Trust of people is gone.
You are obviously new to crypto. Those crying shitcoin / pump and dump and spreading other FUD don't have a clue.

MUSIC (best ticker) for music, has a blockchain, a working model which actually achieves something (pays musicians a fair share for their art), an (all the rage) smart speaker that tips artists when you clap (or press the button) over 2000 signed up artists with new record weekly joiners week after week (over 300 last week) The dev team has delivered all this with no bullshit ICO and has taken the coin from a fraction of a cent to 6, 7 even 10 cents in the past six months.

Buy the rumour, sell the news. It was obviously going to get hit (price wise) after the massive recent gains. You've got to learn to ride the ups and downs or you'll find you keep buying at the top and selling at the bottom which is the wrong way around! Just because you are (temporarily) down doesn't make it a shit coin. Just a couple of months ago I bought Eth at .05 and watched it drop to .04 . Does that make Eth a shit coin ? No ! Same as it doesn't make it the best coin in the world ever just because I held and now it's .09

If you pick a decent project (MUSIC is one of these) and just stick with it through the ups and downs you'll be fine. Don't spread FUD and shitcoin just cos you down a few dollars.

That might be so but it's not like you are such an expert either, Musicoin has all the makings of a shitcoin, that is why people call it a shitcoin. I give it the benefit of doubt and hope things change in the future but right now the outlook is not the best, btw, having a blockchain is nothing to tout about, it's a pretty standard feature, almost all (shit)coins have one.
mbdmbn

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

Don't worry about if there's a cap or not, it doesn't affect the economics of the coin.

They keep printing US dollars, 1 dollar is worth 1 dollar because people value it at 1 dollar.

The value of this coin has a value placed on it in the same way.

In the future when the Musicoin team add more infrastructure, like an app for example, then people will add more value to the coin, likewise, if people see that nothing is being added, value will be taken away.

This coin is still very young, and it has a long way to go yet. A couple of months ago a lot of people were complaining about UBI and how they wouldn't ever see their ROI once it was implemented. They all changed tune last week during the highest peak and I'm sure some of them cashed out for around 9 or 10 times their ROI.

When Bitcoin was the same age as this coin, a lot of people asked, why would I invest my money into this crap?

I'd bet right now, a lot of them wished that they had.

tb9179

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

Hy Guys!

I have today installed the new Wallet 0.8, the roaming folder is the same one, but no coins are displayed and the wallet is sync!

The UTC file is the same and the hash address is the right one !!

Where is the problem??

THX

The wallet has no connection to Orbiter.musicoin.org!
Therefore no correct number of coins can be displayed !!
The firewall is switched off!

Why??
fk1

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

I wont stop telling all you "no-limited-supply" guys the following on every single page:

no coin supply limit, instead a difficulty bomb planned to show up at around 600mio coins. Just the same procedere as it was with ethereum! have a look at white paper / google
sereupin

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

It would be very very usefull to understand WHY developpers still did not say one word on their "big announcement" that simply caused a disaster.

I am not the person here that arrive only to insult for free the project but I would pretend much more professionality from the team of MUSICOIN: many people spent time and money for supporting their project, and after their catastophical "big announcement" where they talked about a devide for clap artists (it is maybe one of the worst ever idiot things and idea that I have heard in my life) they caused a total drop of value of this coin. THis is a shame, this is unprofessional, and to don't say one word after this big failure shows us that maybe it is true that they are not professional as they have not a real solid project under this coin.

So, what we should expect from MUSICOIN developpers in the next days? still silence ?  another "big announcement" valuekiller ? or it is time to be responsable, professional and come here to tell to investors what they are going to do SERIOUSY in the next future ?

This kind of behavior destroy value for all altcoins worlds. Hope to hear good solid news soon but I am skeptic.

If you've been studying the markets these past few days, you'll have noticed that the majority of altcoins have lost value. It's nothing to do with "big announcements", or not. It's the way the market trends.

You have ups and you have downs. If you've got no patience, then this financial world isn't for you. If you have patience, then expect to make money.

There's no point in getting emotional just because we're in a downturn, it's not going to change anything.

Although human emotion has a lot to say in what we're seeing play out right now.

https://fifthperson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Psychology-of-Market-Cycles.jpg

Now or in the next few days should be a good time to buy, but I'm no financial adviser.

I think you did not read one word of what I have written. It is not about my feelings, patience or not patience: I told a fact and this fact is that they did not an announcement of some solid improvement but they told us something ridicolous (clap machine from unknow company). THis is to think on things with rationality, it is not to believe or not have patience because I have bad mood today.

Then, MUSICOIN started to drop down dramatically earlier than all others altcoins, dont mix this fact with the real causes and timings.
Musicoin started to drop exactly after the big idiot selfdestroying announcement, not later when most of altcoins started to lose value.

I have a lot of patience infact I still own my MUSICOIN and probably i wont sell them soon, anyway they did a very big mistake to tell stupid things masked of "big announcement", and later again they did the biggest error to don't say one word for to calm down and assure people.
The project is dead if they don't show us something solid and realistic.

You should pretend to hear from developpers something good and not shame stupid annuoncements followed from embarassing silences.
mbdmbn

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

I think you did not read one word of what I have written. It is not about my feelings, patience or not patience: I told a fact and this fact is that they did not an announcement of some solid improvement but they told us something ridicolous (clap machine from unknow company). THis is to think on things with rationality, it is not to believe or not have patience because I have bad mood today.

Then, MUSICOIN started to drop down dramatically earlier than all others altcoins, dont mix this fact with the real causes and timings.
Musicoin started to drop exactly after the big idiot selfdestroying announcement, not later when most of altcoins started to lose value.

I have a lot of patience infact I still own my MUSICOIN and probably i wont sell them soon, anyway they did a very big mistake to tell stupid things masked of "big announcement", and later again they did the biggest error to don't say one word for to calm down and assure people.
The project is dead if they don't show us something solid and realistic.

You should pretend to hear from developpers something good and not shame stupid annuoncements followed from embarassing silences.

I read every word you wrote. You seem to be blaming this on one announcement that came from them. It didn't start falling earlier than all other coins. Bitcoin has been falling in price for a month now.

An improvement to you, might not be an improvement to me. I see what you're saying, however the speaker is somewhat of an improvement, as in it's a real world product that anybody can purchase. You might not want to buy it, but there are other people that will.

There are a lot more coins that have nothing physical to offer the public, but this coin does. All in less than a year. That's solid progress, maybe not the progress you'd like to see but it's progress nonetheless.

When you said that you're skeptical, skepticism is an emotion, and that's why I told you there's no point in getting upset over it all, it's not going to change anything, my message of patience to you was, "good things come to those who wait".
orchardcoins

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:33:19 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 01:36:23 AM by orchardcoins

dev - was orbiter.musicoin.org decommissioned already?

what's the plan for the blockchain explorer?

OrchardCoins MUSICOIN Mining Pool: CLICK HERE
Chatroom Support: Discord
Mining Rig Monitor: Download Here
tb9179

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

Hy Guys!

I have today installed the new Wallet 0.8, the roaming folder is the same one, but no coins are displayed and the wallet is sync!

The UTC file is the same and the hash address is the right one !!

Where is the problem??

THX

The wallet has no connection to Orbiter.musicoin.org!
Therefore no correct number of coins can be displayed !!
The firewall is switched off!

Why??

And the new wallet report that my computer clock goes wrong by 3 milliseconds! What does it matter??

Am disappointed with this "improved" wallet !! No coins visible and constantly messages in the lower right rank regarding the non-synchronous time !!
CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

musiccoin is a fork from Ethereum?
mbdmbn

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

This is on the first page.

Musicoin is a standalone cryptocurrency with its own blockchain as the public ledger. It started with no ICO nor pre-allocated any funds to project development. Instead, 100% of the coins are mined by the community from day one. Musicoin is a forked coin of Ethereum. Which means, it was built and iterated from existing technologies of Ethereum blockchain to suit the unique requirements of servicing the music industry. Having a separate blockchain for Musicoin allows us to maintain low transaction fees, and grants us the flexibility to create our own set of conditions within the code-base. In the future, Musicoin will experience the Ice-Age as well as the benefit of Ethereum's scaling technologies, Plasma and Sharding.
orchardcoins

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:40:16 PM

Miners welcome Smiley

http://music.orchardcoins.com/

Free rig monitoring app with realtime dead worker alerts!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orchardcoins.orchardcoins

llicemanz

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:14:15 AM

Hey guys, I downloaded the new wallet, and I'm getting the error for the sync timer. I check everything in the PC, and I follow the instructions on the github and none of them fix it.

This is a big issue since I can't sync to the blockchain, making me unable to see my balance or do any action with my balance.

As a developer I understand the need for time check, but right now the discrepancy is less than 1 millisecond in my case. Not sure what it's causing this 1 millisecond delay but that should not affect the integrity of the wallet.

Is it possible to do a quick fix where we add a grace period of +/- 5 seconds or something?

Thanks for the support!
orchardcoins

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

Hey guys, I downloaded the new wallet, and I'm getting the error for the sync timer. I check everything in the PC, and I follow the instructions on the github and none of them fix it.

This is a big issue since I can't sync to the blockchain, making me unable to see my balance or do any action with my balance.

As a developer I understand the need for time check, but right now the discrepancy is less than 1 millisecond in my case. Not sure what it's causing this 1 millisecond delay but that should not affect the integrity of the wallet.

Is it possible to do a quick fix where we add a grace period of +/- 5 seconds or something?

Thanks for the support!

hey bro, do you have your system time autosynced? Try to enable it if you havent already.

CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:36:08 AM

This is on the first page.

Musicoin is a standalone cryptocurrency with its own blockchain as the public ledger. It started with no ICO nor pre-allocated any funds to project development. Instead, 100% of the coins are mined by the community from day one. Musicoin is a forked coin of Ethereum. Which means, it was built and iterated from existing technologies of Ethereum blockchain to suit the unique requirements of servicing the music industry. Having a separate blockchain for Musicoin allows us to maintain low transaction fees, and grants us the flexibility to create our own set of conditions within the code-base. In the future, Musicoin will experience the Ice-Age as well as the benefit of Ethereum's scaling technologies, Plasma and Sharding.
ok thank you bro Smiley
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

When will there be a reduction in the reward for the block?
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: