Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Archive: Project correction after feedback  (Read 7877 times)
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:18:52 PM

good luck. You have done the presentation well and the faces of the people in the project are very nice. But it is a Russian project that creates a trust problem.
If you do so in a way that you will earn a high income for it, investors are more likely to win projects with higher rewards.

So bounty is abundant. Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:53:03 PM

good luck. You have done the presentation well and the faces of the people in the project are very nice. But it is a Russian project that creates a trust problem.
If you do so in a way that you will earn a high income for it, investors are more likely to win projects with higher rewards.

cmon guys, never liked the  prejudice , they are so many honest russian people like in many other country! unbelievable ....what about waves? Just to remember that Sasha Ivanov is russian..do you forget how much rise ico waves?
zamirakimov

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:56:22 PM

This is ARCHIVE video filmed Jun 1, 2010 =) full original you can see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCNzOSLvp4k
Of course Runeuro was not existed in 2010 =) But Sergey Kibalnikov still working in neuro-inteface field and now is part of Runeuro team.

It is good. What did you make for the last 7 years? Your technology was shit or just to nobody necessary?   Grin

Whether you had investors for these years?

Yes, we done great work for many years in the neuroscientific field, it was mostly scientific researches carried out with academic support, but it gave us experience to become confident that we have the ground strong enough to accept the civilization challenge.

Now we are ready to create blockchain corporation to invest cryptocurrency to amplify significantly scientific researches and create the currency of the next generation - neurocurrency.

And of course share future profit with investors. We believe that sucessful realisation of the project is really necessary and is utmost actual. For me and for you and for all of us - humans. As we wrote in our WP conclusion:

"This measure will lower the risks in the process of enterprises’ employing high productive AI robotic systems as who knows, maybe one day enterprises themselves will be employed by AI."

Hope we will have enough time and resourses to be prepared for the future.
miayama

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:56:47 PM

Very interesting project and seems to be legit! I would love to partecipate in some bounties!

Stop and do not enter other bitcointalk users confusion. This is deception, and I think you should not be part of it, from that, your reputation may suffer.
zamirakimov

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:05:02 PM

Escrow?

We are cooperating with Wings platform, and agreed with Stas Oskin - official representative of Wings for provision of Escrow service.
Has Wings acknowledged about your cooperation with them somewhere? can you ask Wings to announce it hete for you please?

Yes, I will ask Stas to confirm. As the first step of cooperation we are planning to launch bounty program on the Wings platform on 07.02. So it will be good information reason to write it here.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:18:07 PM

Escrow?

We are cooperating with Wings platform, and agreed with Stas Oskin - official representative of Wings for provision of Escrow service.
Has Wings acknowledged about your cooperation with them somewhere? can you ask Wings to announce it hete for you please?

Yes, I will ask Stas to confirm. As the first step of cooperation we are planning to launch bounty program on the Wings platform on 07.02. So it will be good information reason to write it here.

Wings platform this sounds nice so you will follow the way which they used in past. But what about so high price of token?
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:36:03 PM

cmon guys, never liked the  prejudice , they are so many honest russian people like in many other country! unbelievable ....what about waves? Just to remember that Sasha Ivanov is russian..do you forget how much rise ico waves?
Waves is dead at birth. And it doesn't matter where the development team is from Russia or other countries. There are a lot of scammers everywhere. Look at the last projects, which were scammed... they run away with small amounts.

zamirakimov

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:38:19 PM

Very interesting project and seems to be legit! I would love to partecipate in some bounties!

Stop and do not enter other bitcointalk users confusion. This is deception, and I think you should not be part of it, from that, your reputation may suffer.

Now it's difficult to trust other people and I fully understand you. The main reason why we are creating Reflective Neuronet is to make more space for trust and credibility. When we will regularly provide neurocredits to each other directly from many sources it will help us to not suffer if somebody not yet grown good reputation.

However firstly we should not blame them, and understand the neuroeconomic ground of such people' behaviour. In fact you don't need money (in any form gold, paper, crypto), you need things that these money can buy.

RUNEURO will allow us expand our trust to many people for joining our minds and investing neurocurrency to create fantastic things which right now even doesn't exist - flying cars, radically longer life, etc. And even more fantastic thing is the chance to more believe each other, be more freeminded and openhearted. At least I believe so.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:51:57 PM

Oh boy another ico. When will those college asses learn? At least it has a catchy name RUN that implies the possibility of exit scam. I foresee that he will crowdfund 0.2 btc through the forum escrow and sneak away or simply create another dummy account to put up a similar thread. What he doent know is that Im a police officer who has his credentials, SSN and credit card history, and I have been looking after this scammy clown for a few years now, been collecting information about members of his family.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 02:59:25 PM

Awesome, looking forward to your project

Are you serious?  The project is a scam.  You must be involved.  Adding your account to my scammers database for future reference.

I think you should do your homework first on what projects im invloved with

scam_exposer, yes you are absolutely right @serejandmyself is also involved in it. All of them are familiar from the Golos platform.

Be careful there will be many figureheads calling the project legal. But it is a lie with the purpose to catch BTC.

And this is coming from a guy who advertises MMM pyramid scheme related coins. Good move my friend, good move:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1726717.msg17278676#msg17278676 - WTF!

And for the record, yes I am familiar with 2 of the people on the team list via the Golos platform. What is the problem in that?  

I am not familiar with you thats for sure.

PS my personal opinion on this project, is my own. And has nothing to do with the Golos platform. It means that I find this project interesting. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it, just like anyone else is entitled to theirs.

PPS And, no, I am not involved in the project personally.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
zamirakimov

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:00:16 PM

Escrow?

Wings platform this sounds nice so you will follow the way which they used in past. But what about so high price of token?

It was proposed by my friends after they read WP and told us comparing with other WPs our potential is like Neurogoogle ) Anyway final price will depend on understanding of such potential and of course on interest in neurotechnologies. We are going to show how to wisely combine real scientific based neurotechnologies potential and possibility to make blockchain corporation through ICO. I mean this will be possibility for investors to earn not just from speculation on tokens, but also from production of neuroidentification modules, etc.
zamirakimov

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:15:50 PM

The title says it all, RUN Cheesy

After got money, will be RUNNING ?  Grin

Yes, we will have RUNNING PROJECT )
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 03:32:06 PM

I would rather invest to a coin or token that is already released and had seen the team making efforts to make the project succeed that putting my money to a team that has nothing to show yet.

The title says it all, RUN Cheesy

After got money, will be RUNNING ?  Grin

Yes, we will have RUNNING PROJECT )

are you sure? because i can hear the words are coming from your nose.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zamirakimov

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:42:01 PM

RUN   Euro  and    run with the money  in London    Grin

Good joke! ) But we are not RUNAWAY project ) And the most important thing you can't run from yourself. ANYWAY ) Therefore better to make RUNEURO project running! And make people more clever and happier. Ourselves too of course )

zamirakimov

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:05:09 PM

"31.03.2017 right after ICO RUNEURO will present on the conference in London prototype of neuroidentification module. Journalists from the leading economic magazines will be invited to the conference. We expect that positive news on blockchain corporation program development and the neuromodule announce will increase RUNEURO capitalization significantly."   

WHY NOT BEFORE ICO START

This is the part of our marketing strategy. London is world financial center and news from conference on neuroidentification module prototype presentation will increase cost of the company shares (in our case blockchain corporation tokens) after ICO. Next news will be regarding creation of SWAI consortium (SWIFT FOR AI) for neurocurrency standard development.
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:24:47 PM

SCAM

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:41:19 PM

That minimum fund raising limit is too high to be achieved at current price of Bitcoin. There were many campaigns in recent past which didn't succeed to make even 100 Bitcoins as total. I will look closely to see the response which unfortunately doesn't look to be massive. You need to go without fixed price which mean total supply divided on total raised money.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 06:31:47 PM

cmon guys, never liked the  prejudice , they are so many honest russian people like in many other country! unbelievable ....what about waves? Just to remember that Sasha Ivanov is russian..do you forget how much rise ico waves?
Waves is dead at birth. And it doesn't matter where the development team is from Russia or other countries. There are a lot of scammers everywhere. Look at the last projects, which were scammed... they run away with small amounts.

i have nothing against Russians. i like Putin myself, he serves his men and his country pretty well and thus deserve whatever he has. definitely a super power country.
sasha is different though and so i dumped thousands of my waves to move elsewhere.  i may regret it one day if someday they get to have real good value. but seeing NXT still has no substantial value, i'm out.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:28:17 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 01:59:39 PM by drays

@zamirakimov:

you talk mostly about abstract things, like this

RUNEURO will allow us expand our trust to many people for joining our minds and investing neurocurrency to create fantastic things which right now even doesn't exist - flying cars, radically longer life, etc. And even more fantastic thing is the chance to more believe each other, be more freeminded and openhearted. At least I believe so.

Thats natural for scientific mind.

But lets get back to concrete stuff, as you are offering people to invest their money. People are not like government, they do not like giving money to abstract scientific Skolkovo-style projects, aimed mostly to spend taxpayers' money somehow. Real people need real program with real doable targets.

Anyway, so here are some questions related to more concrete things:

Q1. Do you have some minimum requirement? I mean if you raise just 50 BTC, will you continue, or will you refund? What is the minimum acceptable goal for this crowdfunding?

Assuming the required money is not exactly 80000 BTC (expecting 80M USD funding just by presenting few ideas, images and videos is crazy, you know that?). If thats true, the second question:

Q2. You sell your tokens at 0.001 BTC. If you sell X amount of tokens, with X < 80M, how many tokens will be issued? X tokens or 80M tokens?

If you will issue X tokens, then
Q3. How many tokens will you leave for yourselfdevelopment&marketing. Will it be still 20M, or X/4 (one fifth of the total supply)?

I have many other questions too, but lets clear these up first.

... this space is not for rent ...
Gamerate (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:11:58 AM

Anyway, so here are some questions related to more concrete things:
Q1. Do you have some minimum requirement? I mean if you raise just 50 BTC, will you continue, or will you refund? What is the minimum acceptable goal for this crowdfunding?
There no minimum - we working on this project anyway and have alternative ways to fund it. So ICO intent is to make progress faster and scope of project more global.

Q2. You sell your tokens at 0.001 BTC. If you sell X amount of tokens, with X < 80M, how many tokens will be issued? X tokens or 80M tokens?
0.001 BTC is maximum possible price per token - all 80M tokens will be distributed to ICO investors proportionally to investment. So if we collect 8 000 BTC real final price will be 0.0001 BTC per RUN and etc.

Q3. How many tokens will you leave for yourselfdevelopment&marketing. Will it be still 20M, or X/4 (one fourth of the supply)?
20% of tokens reserved to development&marketing.

Bitrated user: DR2073.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: