Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Archive: Project correction after feedback  (Read 7874 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:43:59 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 10:00:42 PM by drays

https://www.facebook.com/anastasia.yakovleva.146 — this is my FB account knit to my "birth" name

Якoвлeвa? A я дyмaл Лиcичкинa, вceм пoxoжe былo... Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:57:04 PM

I have read through your project description once again... The project is extremely ambitious. Too ambitious, I would say.

Frankly speaking, you are naive if you think you can attract community fast, and collect significant funds without spending big effort and time here. Such revolutionary things cannot be done fast.

Prior to starting ICO, you should start building a community, popularize your project here, show some progress, gain backers and enthusiasts who will trust in you. ICO and money collection should come when you already taught your idea to people and got enough assurance it will be accepted well. Otherwise you get what you get - bunch of BCT folks attacking you with accusations.

Just to clarify: I do not think you are running SCAM. I actually believe you (at least some part of the team) are being honest. But
1. Other, more cautious people here may think differently. That's because at the moment you are very similar to the many scams run here in parallel. Just few days ago there was another ambitious money grab called Ascendancy, where developers just run with money. So people are are burnt many times here.
2. Even if you are not Scam, it doesn't mean you can achieve what you promice to achieve. Either make your goals more small and doable, or try to spend time(at least few months)  building a community here, before starting this ICO

Thats my 2 cents... Take care.

... this space is not for rent ...
moni-amero

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:08:08 PM

Hi, my name is Dennis and I'm CTO of Runeuro. You can ask me anything about technical aspects of our project.

You are welcome Dennis Smiley
Stacy_Fox

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:48:00 AM

I have read through your project description once again... The project is extremely ambitious. Too ambitious, I would say.

Frankly speaking, you are naive if you think you can attract community fast, and collect significant funds without spending big effort and time here. Such revolutionary things cannot be done fast.

Prior to starting ICO, you should start building a community, popularize your project here, show some progress, gain backers and enthusiasts who will trust in you. ICO and money collection should come when you already taught your idea to people and got enough assurance it will be accepted well. Otherwise you get what you get - bunch of BCT folks attacking you with accusations.

Just to clarify: I do not think you are running SCAM. I actually believe you (at least some part of the team) are being honest. But
1. Other, more cautious people here may think differently. That's because at the moment you are very similar to the many scams run here in parallel. Just few days ago there was another ambitious money grab called Ascendancy, where developers just run with money. So people are are burnt many times here.
2. Even if you are not Scam, it doesn't mean you can achieve what you promice to achieve. Either make your goals more small and doable, or try to spend time(at least few months)  building a community here, before starting this ICO

Thank you so much for your POV. Frankly speaking, we've discussed the topic of people being unprepared enough for this very ICO as it's 1) fundamental 2) scientific 3) not easy for understanding without seeing - and therefore are considering the opportunity of holding a pre-ICO 27/02/17. 10% of the company tokens may be sold during this period; we'll be able to estimate the interest to the topic and carry out some of the reserch announced so that we can demonstrate the neuromodule prototype before the main ICO and prepare the community thoroughly.
Actually, the feedback we've got from bitcointalk was extremely important as it demonstrated our weak spheres, namely people's unawareness and marketing.
What do you think? Is this a possible decision for us to prepare the community and demonstate the achievements before the main ICO?

Thanks
BTC Community

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:52:17 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 06:41:38 AM by BTC Community

i have to admit that Neurotechnologies is really fresh idea in blockchain field,i will keep following

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:14:25 PM

i am interesting for project translation ...Arabic translation Reserved
Thanks
Zaducis

Activity: 441

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:51:25 AM

From what holders of the asset will be to make profit? While it is not clear sense of purchase.

samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:26:41 AM

From what holders of the asset will be to make profit? While it is not clear sense of purchase.
if i understood this is like wings asset?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:36:58 AM

I completely agree with you drays!!!
Ok, given that the concept of this project is really really awesome but this one is still in its premature stage
to have this dream of getting that overwhelming amount of BTCs.  Shocked

I hope Gleb Gamow will check this one out. He's good in uncovering the truth & exposing even the slightest details of lies surrounding the project.
He's still punching to death the other coin.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:37:13 PM

After reading all writing exceeds the impression that the project has another scam, just what it takes to watch this bad-mounted video! Let us pass, and why waste your time on translation Huh Huh Huh
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

Thank you so much for your POV. Frankly speaking, we've discussed the topic of people being unprepared enough for this very ICO as it's 1) fundamental 2) scientific 3) not easy for understanding without seeing - and therefore are considering the opportunity of holding a pre-ICO 27/02/17. 10% of the company tokens may be sold during this period; we'll be able to estimate the interest to the topic and carry out some of the reserch announced so that we can demonstrate the neuromodule prototype before the main ICO and prepare the community thoroughly.
Actually, the feedback we've got from bitcointalk was extremely important as it demonstrated our weak spheres, namely people's unawareness and marketing.
What do you think? Is this a possible decision for us to prepare the community and demonstate the achievements before the main ICO?

Thanks

i think they've already give up lol her last reply was February 6 so yes. we've successfully stopped people from investing to this scamy one.
i think we should rally together and keep doing this every suspicious ICO in the forum.  it felt good.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:31:57 PM

SCAM Confirmed

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
phytosaw22

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:35:17 PM

SCAM Confirmed

What are you talking about? if it was a scam they would've stopped working on it already.

SHIFT - Decentralize the web
zamirakimov

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:48:48 AM

Thanks

i think they've already give up lol her last reply was February 6 so yes. we've successfully stopped people from investing to this scamy one.
i think we should rally together and keep doing this every suspicious ICO in the forum.  it felt good.  Grin

It's good that you can think ) You have 100 billion neurons potential! But if you think by your own you can use your neuropotential not correctly. At least not having enough information or misusing it instead of helping people by stopping scam you can stop their investment in good things which can come in their life and make it better with more freedom and creativity. Of course you need to be careful, but it shouldn't be overhelming. It's like when you are too suspicious you put people in jail instead of helping them to grow. Thanks a lot for all your feedback! Stacy is very busy right now making improvement in project marketing strategy and will make anouncement on monday. We reconfigured project and divided it to neurohardware and neurosoftware development to make it better to understand and therefore to trust. Hope we will become good friends in future when you'll see that we are honest pepople. And you will feel not just good, but even better )
zamirakimov

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:55:03 AM

SCAM Confirmed

Please accept good advice my friend, don't consider so much percentage of scam. Otherwise you becomes surrounded by scam ) It's like when you think everybody around you is fool you becomes central one ) In contrary when you think that around you everybody is genius you becomes... Yes, central genius!

RUNEURO project is aimed to help people not to run with money, but invest in the form of neurocurrency, use more intellect, make clever decisions and finally invest in most valuable things that we together decide and make it happen by crowdinvesting.

To be confident that everything will be clear do you want to become our escrow? Or maybe you can recommend well known and esteemed Bitcointalk member for escrow service?
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 04:11:39 AM

okay if she is busy improving right now then i guess you guys don't need funds already. just release the token after its developed that at least we can't think of you fucking scaming the hell out of us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:22:28 AM

To be confident that everything will be clear do you want to become our escrow? Or maybe you can recommend well known and esteemed Bitcointalk member for escrow service?

You can ask Dabs for this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234939
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=54791

He provides top-notch services.
If you put him in the middle of your project, a lot will start investing on your proj or better yet trust your project.
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:24:53 AM

Russian newbie created new ICO, lol. Funny that for ICO people choose to use non-credible account and with only high level buzz words. Soon all the buzz words from dictionary will be used out.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 04:50:00 AM

You can ask Dabs for this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234939
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=54791

He provides top-notch services.
If you put him in the middle of your project, a lot will start investing on your proj or better yet trust your project.

after the projects like Arks, DEcent and Tokes which were not yet released after the ICO, i don't think ICO this time is the right way to start a project. Not releasing tokens for a very long time is somehow very suspicious, i don't think one should really be investing to ICO nowadays. they just found out a way to scam people and getting away with it with simple delay reasons.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
zamirakimov

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:08:27 AM

Russian newbie created new ICO, lol. Funny that for ICO people choose to use non-credible account and with only high level buzz words. Soon all the buzz words from dictionary will be used out.

ICO is quite new way of investing so being newbie here is normal I think. However we are working in neurotechnologies for many years and having scientific experience in this field is much more important for the project. Neurointerfaces will be "the next big thing", and we are going to create blockchain corporation with digital assets using ICO. Hope you don't prefer low level words ) Anyway let the all flowers bloom )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: