Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $3000+ on sight for this year after BUcoin disaster  (Read 3390 times)
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:37:11 PM

I think is never if bitcoin price this year can incraese to 3000 dollar/bitcoin
is posibility bitcoin price this year only incraese to 1500 dollar/bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:51:42 AM

but with or without segwit price will keep going up because bitcoin is still insanely undervalued.

How do you come to this conclusion? It is basically impossible to value bitcoin, so it could be massively overvalued, or undervalued.
I don't really see too much to suggest that it is used often enough to be worth $20billion or more.

I don't know a single other person who uses bitcoin, and when I try to use Bitcoin, I am usually disappointed.
Be patient, most technologies suck at the beginning but eventually get better, just look at the internet, the internet exists since the 70’s but it wasn’t until the 90’s it became mainstream and even then the web was not that good, it was not until the new millennium the web as we know it began to exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: