Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like Elysium and will you invest in it ?
Yes
No
FUCK NO
SCAM
SCAM MOTHERFUCKER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELS]| Elysium| Global Digital Currency for Governments & Citizen ⛏POW⛏  (Read 63827 times)
avilleneve

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

When I download the WIndows Elysium wallet I get No Source Block Available. I am begining to think this project is dead. There is a new e-elypsium.com project for ELSM but I don't have any confidence in it at all. Their wallet works and does synch to a blockchain but the website links in the app don't work, admin email on the website does not respond, their facebook page help leads you to their website where a number of links don't work, and when you ask for support on how run a miner you get sent to the original github download site for the elysium source code!!!!!

So I would be very reluctant in trusting e-elypsium.com until you see a lot more stability and support for miners in the program. I for one am not buy any ELSM tokens until both increase significantly.

Meant with all sincerity. I spent a day just trying to figure out out to get a miner node running for e-elypsium ELSM and got no where. The facebook provided support was of no help at all. It would be nice to know if this project is real but it certainly does not appear to be.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harbet.robison

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

This project is very good and cool. Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team!
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:54:20 AM

project is good but its price is too much down now
current price is 0.003$ and block explorer web that is linked on the coinmarketcap is not working please fix it
mining is no longer profitable now i think developers should work fast and make good announcements soon
levapatrick4

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:59:11 AM

It never lived, only a shadow of another stolen project.
Igor93

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

Hello people. Elysium won a website http://www.elysiumcoin.org/
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

this is very good news. new website looks amazing
i hope soon elysium make progress on developments and release news about developments
also list on some big exchange soon but first some developments.
i think my mined coins will be worth so i hodl them as long as i can
Igor93

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

this is very good news. new website looks amazing
i hope soon elysium make progress on developments and release news about developments
also list on some big exchange soon but first some developments.
i think my mined coins will be worth so i hodl them as long as i can

Now Pool and Block Explorer has sub-domain name

Block Explorer:
http://explorer1.elysiumcoin.net:8787/elsexplorer.php or http://explorer1.elysiumcoin.net:8787

Pool
http://pool1.elysiumcoin.net:8686/
Igor93

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

I’m glad that this project continues to live. It has a good idea and looks quite promising
In what depend on the community will remain alive for many years, some independent initiatives have boosted the currency recently.
Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:00:22 PM

I’m glad that this project continues to live. It has a good idea and looks quite promising
In what depend on the community will remain alive for many years, some independent initiatives have boosted the currency recently.

The fact that the community will actively support the project will be the driving force in its development and growth in capitalization

Igor93

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

I am looking to hire someone to help me get an elysium mining server node setup in windows and successfully mining ELS. Is anyone available?

if you are still interested I think the links below will help you:

http://www.coinminingrigs.com/how-to-build-a-6-gpu-litecoin-mining-rig/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088803.0

Consider also the possibility of using a specific machine "ASICs", the implementation is much simpler and there is a great advantage in the price / Mhash aspect, be careful in the choice to know if the equipment is able to mine the desired coin / coins, are very specific.

http://jkcrypto.com/asic-mining-vs-gpu-mining/

Your rig and solo mining:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83371.0

if you are going to use multiple rigs it is good to set up a pool instead of having several in solo mining. You can also use third-party pools, in which case you would have a fee (get a little less than actually mined, but it's a matter of cost / benefit analysis).

The advantage of a pool is also the possibility that you can easily exchange the coin to be mined, always going to the most profitable.

https://blockgen.net/setup-your-own-mining-pool/

As far as the issue of mining for Elysium is concerned, simply enter the parameters of the coin in the confs of the miner and pool. I have not found any example config file ready for Elysium, I'll do it over the weekend and post here, it's one for solo and two for unomp.
mehar_gee

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

The fact that the community will actively support the project will be the driving force in its development and growth in capitalization
well community is supporting this project very well
look at the community pool results on the of this thread
32.2% peoples like this project and 35.6% people thinks its a scam and not good for investments
my point of view if the developments will continue adn team update the community for their latest releases and their work on the project
this project will definitely grow. all we need good developers and right time for investments
Igor93

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

32.2% peoples like this project and 35.6% people thinks its a scam and not good for investments
my point of view if the developments will continue adn team update the community for their latest releases and their work on the project
this project will definitely grow. all we need good developers and right time for investments

That's right, I agree with you, it's clear that there was not much attention to the project, so I took the initiative to provide at least the minimum for the currency to walk (the blockexplorer, active nodes, a pool and some updates when necessary), I have no connection with the original developer, my interest is because I have a certain amount of coins (i do not have premined coins, some I bought when they were low and others I would have mined).  I also find the project very attractive, I believe that helping in this way has everything to grow. Going forward the biggest problem will be reversing the scam fame that the coin has gained in recent months, passing this phase I believe that investors will come naturally.

What I meant in the original answer is together a statement that the comity is very active in the sense of keeping the currency alive. As I am not native to the language may have been interpreted differently.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

That's right, I agree with you, it's clear that there was not much attention to the project, so I took the initiative to provide at least the minimum for the currency to walk (the blockexplorer, active nodes, a pool and some updates when necessary), I have no connection with the original developer, my interest is because I have a certain amount of coins (i do not have premined coins, some I bought when they were low and others I would have mined).  I also find the project very attractive, I believe that helping in this way has everything to grow. Going forward the biggest problem will be reversing the scam fame that the coin has gained in recent months, passing this phase I believe that investors will come naturally.

What I meant in the original answer is together a statement that the comity is very active in the sense of keeping the currency alive. As I am not native to the language may have been interpreted differently.
i have also some coin in my wallet and that's why i am keeping an eye on this project and i have all my mined coins
and this project looks good potential but i think there should be some news release or announcements about the developments
at-least monthly news should be release by the team
when news comes i think that attract more people to the project and community grows more
qtulu

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:51:46 PM

i have also some coin in my wallet and that's why i am keeping an eye on this project and i have all my mined coins
and this project looks good potential but i think there should be some news release or announcements about the developments
when news comes i think that attract more people to the project and community grows more

LOL - this project is dead! There is no Dev! He left for good long ago!
Stop bullsh**ing.
Igor93

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:50:21 PM

LOL - this project is dead! There is no Dev! He left for good long ago!
Stop bullsh**ing.

I've heard of dogecoin since 2015, since then the price has risen 30 times (this is because it is a currency designed not to appreciate), and the marketcap has increased by 80x, certain that the probability of this repeating is small, but there are many that They have already been declared dead and are there.
dasyzon2666

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

In my opinion, for any coin to get listed in bittrex, the dev or the coin community must write a detailed explanation about his/her/their coin, innovations and community support to the bittrex support.
mehar_gee

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

In my opinion, for any coin to get listed in bittrex, the dev or the coin community must write a detailed explanation about his/her/their coin, innovations and community support to the bittrex support.
there is a lot of other things that needs to be hand over when list token or coin on bittrex
here the team is still autonomous and community don't know who are they and what purposes for making this coin
it looks smart contract platform like ethereum.
if community and the dev team wants to see Elysium on bi exchange then alot of developments needed
Sandokaaan

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

This coin is currently under a 51 % attack, all blocks are mined by a hacker, he probably use a time-warp method of the attack.
Do not buy!
mehar_gee

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:51:58 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 11:59:07 PM by mehar_gee

This coin is currently under a 51 % attack, all blocks are mined by a hacker, he probably use a time-warp method of the attack.
Do not buy!
i think this project is done now and all the mine coin i have now have no value
such a wastage of time and electricity
next time i will be careful when i mine new coins contentiously
i should mine another coin that have value in the market
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

it seemed to me that I had already seen a company with a similar name, you need to read the white paper of the project in more detail, you have a good HYIP on the Internet is not the first person who speaks to me about you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: