Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Loan for Tuition [collateral]  (Read 2813 times)
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:22:36 AM

How could you prove us that you are a good payer and not scammer when you are just a newbie. I doubt it.  You are kidding right?
Next time be more convincing so that someone can bite your bait lol.
Guys, be super careful in lending money to others especially here in forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apexofservice (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:21:37 PM

You're freaking 37 years old?! Ever heard of working? Jobs? Part-time jobs?
37? What makes you say that? Creepy!

How could you prove us that you are a good payer and not scammer when you are just a newbie. I doubt it.  You are kidding right?
Next time be more convincing so that someone can bite your bait lol.
Guys, be super careful in lending money to others especially here in forum.
I can give my identity, no problem!
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:35:03 PM

I think $50 is above the student loan limit. I am only 37 years old and don't have that kind of money.

Yeah, I wonder how he knows that you are 37 years old... I honestly don't get it. I didn't think even any scammer would be this stupid. There's absolutely no chance on earth you are getting a Ph.D out of anything with this IQ.

So can you explain please? If I lend you 10BTC and you default, how will I get back my money? Sell your name or ID? I don't see that happening. Sue you for defaulting? Not gonna happen, since your ID might as well be fake or stolen. Seriously get a grip...
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:25:07 AM

I think $50 is above the student loan limit. I am only 37 years old and don't have that kind of money.

Yeah, I wonder how he knows that you are 37 years old... I honestly don't get it. I didn't think even any scammer would be this stupid. There's absolutely no chance on earth you are getting a Ph.D out of anything with this IQ.

So can you explain please? If I lend you 10BTC and you default, how will I get back my money? Sell your name or ID? I don't see that happening. Sue you for defaulting? Not gonna happen, since your ID might as well be fake or stolen. Seriously get a grip...

One option would be OP making an official contract and signing it (of course hoping that OP lives in a country that respects contract between persons)?

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
romanticks

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:20:03 PM

This isn't a BTC loan necessarily since -even in the best case- you are selling the BTC for USD to cover the tuition funds, if you have any serious collateral you can just go to any bank branch and do it or even if you have good credit, otherwise this isn't actually getting any interest here IMO.
apexofservice (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:36:20 AM

One option would be OP making an official contract and signing it (of course hoping that OP lives in a country that respects contract between persons)?
I live in Seattle, WA, USA. We can make a contract.
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:40:41 AM

Dam nigga, cain't you get yo ass a job servin' coffee atta Starbucks o' sommethin'?  Seattle ain't EZZactly known fo' it's 95% unemployment rate.  You commin' onna chat board axin' fo' tuition money?  What kinda skool you goin' to whereby you learn that?  I wants ta avoid such a skool. 

Lookit yo feedbacks now.  There ain't no way no one up in heah is givin' you a red cent, contract or no.
apexofservice (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:54:24 AM

Dam nigga, cain't you get yo ass a job servin' coffee atta Starbucks o' sommethin'?  Seattle ain't EZZactly known fo' it's 95% unemployment rate.  You commin' onna chat board axin' fo' tuition money?  What kinda skool you goin' to whereby you learn that?  I wants ta avoid such a skool. 

Lookit yo feedbacks now.  There ain't no way no one up in heah is givin' you a red cent, contract or no.
I have my masers from the University of Washington. I am working on my Doctor of Philosophy from the University of Washington. My Bachlor's degree is from Lee University.

Are you upset about Trump being your president? Don't take that out on me, I did not vote for him.
apexofservice (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:43:52 AM

Bump still needed!

My wallet is 1H2Wy26MVqCSv5Zj1VB344VX3j2aCqGf5J

All loan amounts welcome
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:54:35 AM

Bump still needed!

My wallet is 1H2Wy26MVqCSv5Zj1VB344VX3j2aCqGf5J

All loan amounts welcome

Omg man, please be serious...
or else i see you soon to get banned or something like that... Undecided
The_electra

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:19:52 AM

Hi, I need 10 BTC for my tuition payment due in one week. My school is University of Washington. Will pay 1% interest per month, up to 6 months. I may return the BTC earlier than 6 months, and interest will be calculated at 1% per month. I would be willing to provide name, address and copy resume as collateral.

Can any lender help me out?
If you leaving in usa you can get scholarship for free if you need i will pm you the details where you can get scholarship of $1,000
that works only in usa since you are in washington like you said pm i'll help you out with your problem..
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:30:03 AM

[...] pm i'll help you out with your problem..[...]

You do see he has a negative trust rating of -64!!!

His post sais it all, doesn't it?

I would advice to stay as far away from this one as possible...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
The_electra

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:39:53 AM

Its not a problem because i am not the owner of the company i am just let him help to get a scholarship free i am not giving him a bitcoin or money.. just  guiding him to get free scholarship that can help for his study..
I already check his trust score and i think i will get any problem if i give the site to him and apply for the free scholarship works only in usa..
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:48:25 AM

That's very kind of you!  But don't you think a Ph.D student in the US would have better spelling?
apexofservice (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:20:34 AM

$1,000 is covered by a guaranteed scholarship. This can be added to the collateral!

Its not a problem because i am not the owner of the company i am just let him help to get a scholarship free i am not giving him a bitcoin or money.. just  guiding him to get free scholarship that can help for his study..
I already check his trust score and i think i will get any problem if i give the site to him and apply for the free scholarship works only in usa..
Free advertising = catchscholarship.com is his website for free money!
apexofservice (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:33:05 AM

Contact me for my email address!

Offer is still open and still guranteed!
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:54:34 AM

I have my masers from the University of Washington. I am working on my Doctor of Philosophy from the University of Washington. My Bachlor's degree is from Lee University.

Are you upset about Trump being your president? Don't take that out on me, I did not vote for him.
Hail yes I'm upset dat that orange tinted muthafukka won the race, but I ain't takin' it out on yo ass.  I'm jist grumpity by nature, don't mind me.  But I sees you still ain't got yo loan, an' you rilly ought to ax some flamily or friends if'n you got any.  They ain't no way the peeps up in this for'm is gon' send you a Jeffer'sn nickel.  Not even onea them zinc-bottomed pennies.  Nuthin!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: