Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:14:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Ways To Earn Bitcoin ★★★★★  (Read 17379 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:56:57 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 06:40:05 AM by Fireblade

I use this ways: Mining, Forum signature campaign, Social media campaign, Lending, trading and gambling. I think with patience we will huge bitcoin. After I know ICO, I always invest and got profit after available in the market, but we must read from review from other members before we put our money to ICO.
to me i think in all these sources the best source is trading, although everyone has their own choice but my choice is trading because from trading i can earn a good amount of bitcoin because of my experience and knowledge about trading. although i am also earning money from very good signature campaign who are giving a very decent amount to their participant may be more than any other signature campaign in bitcointalk.org forum but still the income from every signature campaign is limited.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:04:46 AM

I use this ways: Mining, Forum signature campaign, Social media campaign, Lending, trading and gambling. I think with patience we will huge bitcoin. After I know ICO, I always invest and got profit after available in the market, but we must read from review from other members before we put our money to ICO.
to me i think in all these ways the best way is to trading, although everyone has their own choice but my choice is trading because from trading i can earn a good amount of bitcoin becasuse of my experience and knowledge about trading.
for someone who is smart and experienced about the trade of course they would not agree with you. but I do not have this skill, certainly will I get a loss just because depends on the luck, this time I just depend on the blog and signature campaign
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

1.Trading
2.Competitive gaming
3.Micro tasking
4.No Deposit Game
5.Earn from 5$ to 100$ in Bitcoin per valuable article, to get paid include bitcoin address at the end of your article. Submit your article now:
http://www.buywithbitcoin.info/submit-article
7.Social Discussions
8.Ad Sales
9.Torrent Seeding
10.Gambling
11.Betting Predictions
12.Merchant Sales
13.Faucets
14.Freelancing
15.Surveys
16.Mining
17.Work hard and accept Bitcoin as payment.
18.Forum signature campaign
19.Social media campaign
20.Lending
21.HYIP - High-yield investment program
22.ICO's - Initial crowd funding
23.Online, local store accepting bitcoin
24.Programming Innovative idea in bitcoin niche
25.Selling domains
26.Translating For Bitcoin
27.Trade Stocks and Forex with Bitcoin
28.Write an ebook (Pm me i will do the sales)
29.Bitcoin real estate broker
30.Sell cars for bitcoin
31.Altcoins - Alternate cryptocurrencies
32.PTC - Paid to Click
33.PTP - Paid to Promote
34.Bitcoin exchange
35.Get Paid to Stream

Let's add 65 ways more now

Also I would recommend  thousands of DeepWeb ways that no one talks about on the clearnet, you can win the package by writing right now why you want it so much :

6th one is missing as well as few are repeated.

Anyway still blogging and mining must have to mention. As many of informative sites related to bitcoins are still alive with advertising revenue. And this one is one of the great source of earning bitcoins residually and passively.

Nice topic with list of ways to earn bitcoins.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:24:53 AM

1.Trading
-snip-
I'll add a little bit, is it arbitrage included in trading? because I was doing arbitrage several times and it was very profitable, but you need patience and carefulness
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:15:39 AM

1.Trading
-snip-
I'll add a little bit, is it arbitrage included in trading? because I was doing arbitrage several times and it was very profitable, but you need patience and carefulness

Arbitrage, at least BTC arbitrage, s not possible anymore. The price different between exchanges s really marginal and the gap closes so fast it s not something I d consider as a method. Maybe once or twice per year one can get lucky enough to take advantage of arbitrage but generally, this does work. I d left it out from the list.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:20:26 AM

I did some research about sig campaigns, now i know that most at the time even legendary members are not earning even 50$ per month, some of them say that they earn 100$, but that's also not interesting for me. I personally would not even waste my time to post for sig campaign every day just to get 50$-100$ at the end of the month.

Really? It seems that you live in USA or another rich country where the average citizen spends more than $100 in daily needs so you see it as a pennyworth amount of money. Have you ever think what is the $100 per month for many of the members of this forum? or how many countries belong to third world? For your information you could take a look at the GNI per capita . But even though you live in US this article, about 2 years ago, claims that about 1.65 million US households with children live with less than $2 per person, per day.
Kuriko (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:04:39 AM

Added:

Bitcoin ATM
Bitcoin Vending Machine

Looking for new ways every day, write right now if you have more ideas.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:55:35 AM

Currently I earn bitcoin with ways:

Trading
Gambling
Betting Predictions
Faucets
Altcoins - Alternate cryptocurrencies
PTC - Paid to Click

Income bitcoin a month ranges from 0.1 to 0.5 btc, I also ever win gambling with nominal 8 btc. Since that moment I really like with gambling.
BuyWithBitcoin.info

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 09:55:39 AM

I am getting more submissions after you added link to my website, that's great! but most of them just copying content from other websites and submitting, trying to get easy money Smiley
Still waiting for valuable articles.
Kuriko (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:39:57 AM

I am getting more submissions after you added link to my website, that's great! but most of them just copying content from other websites and submitting, trying to get easy money Smiley
Still waiting for valuable articles.

I will invite couple good writers.

Added:

Virtual reality game with bitcoin integrated - Creating something like runescape and instead rs gold integrating bitcoin
Website with Bitcoin monthly subscriptions
Store

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:48:29 PM

Add creating bitcoin app.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:53:18 PM

Currently I earn bitcoin with ways:

Trading
Gambling
Betting Predictions
Faucets
Altcoins - Alternate cryptocurrencies
PTC - Paid to Click

Income bitcoin a month ranges from 0.1 to 0.5 btc, I also ever win gambling with nominal 8 btc. Since that moment I really like with gambling.

Those things are already listed on OP on how to earn bitcoin as i saw on your list go to 1st page so that you will able to see. Actually i cant think anything even more on how to earn bitcoin because all the things that i do is already there.

Kuriko (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:31:53 PM

Add creating bitcoin app.

Added:

Creating Bitcoin App - Apple Application

Comment now and add more ways.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:56:58 PM

Well, the first time I get bitcoin from the faucet, but I think it has been counted. even all the places I had visited almost all written in here. trading, PTC, gambling, investments, shop, and much more. I guess all there is my head to get a bitcoin have been listed here. but, I agree if trading mentioned in figure 1. It is a way of getting bitcoin which is still used by many people, even me.
BitGikI

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:14:01 PM

i tried several of this ways and it definetly worked! TAHNKS ALOT
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:35:05 PM

As Ive read all, some are listed on how I earn through bitcoin. You may add on the list signature campaign and social media campaign, I guess its in social discussion. Gambling, ptc site, these ways I earn bitcoin. Thus, this really helps me on how to earn everyday.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:42:24 PM

For me, the way produce the bitcoin with faucet, HYIP and cloud mining. I know, HYIP and cloud mining very risky but based on experience and analysis, so far I can profit from HYIP and cloud mining.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:50:50 PM

For me, the way produce the bitcoin with faucet, HYIP and cloud mining. I know, HYIP and cloud mining very risky but based on experience and analysis, so far I can profit from HYIP and cloud mining.
you should keep in mind that only invest what you afford to lose. HYIP will end up busted. Cloud mining's profitably is going down as time goes.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:21:10 PM

you should keep in mind that only invest what you afford to lose. HYIP will end up busted. Cloud mining's profitably is going down as time goes.
I agree with you, HYIP and Cloud Mining is like the same because they will just end up scamming investors. The only good thing in HYIPs is they offer big returns on your investment on a short period of time but it partner with a very big risk of getting lost of that investment because there is no assurance that the investment site or HYIP will stay long. Cloud mining is just like HYIPs but offers a slower or smaller returns on your investment but i don't think that it is still profitable since the mining difficulty is already increased. Don't stick on investing in HYIPs or Cloud minings because someday you'll end up regretting to your decisions like that.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:21:47 PM

At the time, until all speculate about the future of Bitcoin and the impact of China's exchange rate, the Chinese bitcoin tycoon Guo Chandler massively buys digital gold(BTC)  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: