Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PEPECASH] 🐸 Pepecash / RarePepe 🦄 Spepeculation Topic  (Read 33452 times)
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:16:40 PM

This is another joke coin to play with, Pepecoin is going to have its time in the sun and the sun would set on it soon. Another free coins with strong marketing team behind it

In some weeks we see 2000sat easily

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
americanpegasus (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:01:31 PM

This is another joke coin to play with, Pepecoin is going to have its time in the sun and the sun would set on it soon. Another free coins with strong marketing team behind it

In some ways perhaps, but to truly believe this is a dangerously and beta way to see things.  You are overlooking some key components that establish Pepecash as a legitimate asset beyond any other 'fun' projects that have ever come before.  

First of all, this apparently needs to be restressed - Pepecash is not its own blockchain.  It's not trying to reinvent the wheel.  It is a Counterparty asset, and Counterparty (XCP) is the ultimate current realization of colored coins and programmable custom tokens aboard the Bitcoin protocol. Pepecash is backed by the security of the Bitcoin blockchain itself!  Even more powerful than that it has a built in utility that comes automatically with it - forget the amazing Rare Pepes that populate the DEX that you can buy with it.  You can exchange any Counterparty asset for precious Pepecash.  

I mean we are talking DAY ONE security plus use case. And it exists now and is real - that is a lot more than can be said for many other crypto projects.  And there are dozens of projects in the work to expand the Pepesphere. It would be a dangerous blunder to write Pepecash off as 'just another fun coin'.  This is likely the king of them all, and then some.  

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
weilichesbin

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:21:08 PM

Look the buy side it is raisng every day.

Cashew

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:00:21 PM

I am asking myself how such coins can exist and be successful. So for a coin to be successfull, either bring fun to people or smart contracts.
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:46:24 PM

When you bought Pepecash at the beginning and now 1 PEPECASH = 1 BTC.

phytosaw22

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:42:29 PM

Very excited for the MEME ECONOMY to take over trading and for RARE PEPES to go to the MOON! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SHIFT - Decentralize the web
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:11:35 PM

This here coin be like when y'all ax yo cellmate ta git dinner fo' ya in lockup.  You be esspecting Chicken a la King o' some such, but wat y'all end up wit is a locked up cell, some screamin' fo' the guards, an' a big black Twinkie slappin' up 'n down 'gainst yo grill.  You all invest anything in this, y'all gon' be sommeone's bitch.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:38:19 PM

Double top !

Interesting

Btw the Twit of the day by

Christian Moss ‏@MandelDuck

there will be a new sarutobi game where all your Pepe's will be playable in a way

https://twitter.com/MandelDuck/status/830838902537670657

After Rarepepe Party game, another Pepe game, Great News !

http://rarepepe.party/
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:28:06 AM

This here coin be like when y'all ax yo cellmate ta git dinner fo' ya in lockup.  You be esspecting Chicken a la King o' some such, but wat y'all end up wit is a locked up cell, some screamin' fo' the guards, an' a big black Twinkie slappin' up 'n down 'gainst yo grill.  You all invest anything in this, y'all gon' be sommeone's bitch.

Useless and shallow FUD. 

Please feel free to attack the unbeatable security behind the first actual rare pepes on the internet (pro tip: you can't) or refute the value proposition of what is essentially Doge^2 + Next-generation-cryptotokens (pro tip: see previous pro tip).  Maybe it blows your mind that there is something that successfully combines awesome content with actual advanced technology, but it's true and it's here.  There's nothing else quite like it in the world. 

This is the same kind of FUDster that will sink their net worth unto a third-world shittoken ICO that ends up going nowhere while simultaneously ignoring grassroots and advanced tech that is sitting right in front of their faces. 

weilichesbin

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:27:43 AM

A nice Signature ;-)

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1617264.0][color=transparent]....[/color][color=transparent].[/color][color=#78ff1a]🐸🐸🐸[/color][color=transparent].[/color][color=black][b][font=Century Gothic]PEPECASH [color=black]🐸BUY🐸 on www.TUXEXCHANGE.com[color=transparent].....[/color][/color][color=green]██████[/color][color=transparent].....[/color][/font][/b][/color][color=black][b][font=Century Gothic]Rare Pepes on the Bitcoin Blockchain![/font][/b][/color][/url][color=transparent]...[/color] [color=green]██████[/color]
[/center]

Djinou94
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:11:49 PM

A nice Signature ;-)

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1617264.0][color=transparent]....[/color][color=transparent].[/color][color=#78ff1a]🐸🐸🐸[/color][color=transparent].[/color][color=black][b][font=Century Gothic]PEPECASH [color=black]🐸BUY🐸 on www.TUXEXCHANGE.com[color=transparent].....[/color][/color][color=green]██████[/color][color=transparent].....[/color][/font][/b][/color][color=black][b][font=Century Gothic]Rare Pepes on the Bitcoin Blockchain![/font][/b][/color][/url][color=transparent]...[/color] [color=green]██████[/color]
[/center]

Nice !

300 satoshi break !

New floor

We are focus on Pepecash but there are also the Rarepepe cards, some of them are very rare

https://twitter.com/ActualAdviceBTC/status/831113049608065024

The most expensive pepe ever (bugged pepe) was just sold for $2800 on the Pepecash blockchain.

BiTZeD

Activity: 379

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:49:55 PM

May you explain me how are traded Pepe cards ? They are like coins on a normal altcoin or is there here a new system ?

santaclaws

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:04:40 PM

what is this shit

Monero core dev and his sock puppets looking to unload a bunch of shit onto noob traders.

NEVER BUY ON THE PUMP.

americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:27:10 PM

what is this shit

Monero core dev and his sock puppets looking to unload a bunch of shit onto noob traders.

NEVER BUY ON THE PUMP.

I only have one bct account.  And I am not a Monero dev - basically every single thing in your post was factually wrong.  People are invited to judge Pepecash on its own technical merits, which are formidable.  There has never been a meme or game leveraging tech like this before.  It is one of those rare perfect storms which forms every few years in crypto, this being one of those times. 

Read up on counterparty and XCP assets.  Pepecash has quickly emerged as the premier counterparty asset, and is up 100% since I made this topic.  What are you complaining about again? 

Djinou94
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:29:17 AM

May you explain me how are traded Pepe cards ? They are like coins on a normal altcoin or is there here a new system ?

Pepe cards are Counterparty (XCP) asset

You can trade them in the Counterparty Decentralized Exchange (DEX) https://wallet.counterwallet.io/

OR If you are not familiar you just need to download the APP Book of Orbs on your mobile (Android or IOS) collect and trade them directly

Read this

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@elma-landro/book-of-orbs-boo-substitute-xcp-by-pepecash-for-rare-pepe-cards-order
Monerobuyer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:58:56 AM

American Pegasus, are you lead dev on aeon or is that smooth? Maybe I'm confused and you just run in their circle....

Do acknowledge that this is a shitcoin? I understand the value proposition in the sense that it is fun, whimsical coin.....
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:36:06 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 06:43:18 AM by americanpegasus

American Pegasus, are you lead dev on aeon or is that smooth? Maybe I'm confused and you just run in their circle....

Do acknowledge that this is a shitcoin? I understand the value proposition in the sense that it is fun, whimsical coin.....

What is your definition of a shitcoin?  I think of a shitcoin as a clone which offers nothing new to the space.  

Pepe most certainly does offer quite a bit.  It's the most popular XCP asset with a large and passionate community all making new resources for the economy - resources that are going to power an online game... an online game which you can buy shares in, which also pay dividends when booster packs are sold of these same rare pepes.  

I mean, imagine if a game like CounterStrike had player-verifiable and decentralized assets with their own built in trading market.   Imagine if a portion of the rare drop fees went back to investing players profits.  And all of it is an amazing example of what counterparty can do.  It's the first kind of game and asset that has ever done this, and it's also going viral.  

So no, I do not consider this a shitcoin.  At all.  Most people that get into Pepes say they haven't felt something this magical since the original rise of Dogecoin.  

In fact, I believe in this concept so much that shortly before I wrote this post I snagged one of the seven unique cards in the entire certified Rare Pepe collection.... a MyLittlePepe.... a 1/1 issue.  

Shocked Cool

On the DEX I paid 1 million Pepecash for it, or about a USD value of $3500.  Why?  Because this is the power of Counterparty and decentralized assets + trading.  

Go get some XCP.  Go get some Pepecash.  Stop taking life and money so seriously, and let's have some fun.  There's some legitimately rare pepes out there.  And they are unforgable little blockchain miracles - you know how cool it feels to own one of the rarest of them all?  

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:00:51 AM

While I can see the appeal of Pepe as a "fun" collection game / crypto asset supported by the BTC blockchain, I have to wonder - as an XMR investor yourself - what do you think about how Risto's Crypto Kingdom (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.0) isn't getting more love?

It's been around for years and - if you read the game and design threads - it is clear that if any game will become *the* true economic online RPG, this is the one. All the better that it uses XMR as its base for in-game currency!

To compare: while "games" backed by BitCrystals/Nexium may be "prettier," it's clear that they don't have the potential depth that Crypto Kingdom is offering in its own economic playground right now. While CK is in a semi-paused mode as the new clans modules are rolled out, the markets and assets (of which there are 100s if not 1000s in the game) offer trading options that you don't even see on the big name crypto exchanges. So already there is more "game" here compared to, say, BCY's inane disc flipping action Cheesy I'm still amazed BCY is at $10m to $15m; it's like no one has actually ever tried "Spells of Genesis" out to see how terrible it is; and the bland/generic artwork is almost worse than no artwork at all...

Oh, and Crypto Kingdom is looking to release a Counterparty based asset as well for their in-game "shares" which have had a market cap in recent months of anywhere from 50k - 100k XMR (so say $500k - $1m at current valuations). This doesn't even include the value of all the in-game items, assets, corporations, etc. As an example, even lowly CAN (in-game weed that raises character health and wisdom) has a $10k market cap Wink
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:49:53 AM

Are cryptokingdom's assets decentralized and built on top of the Monero blockchain in a secondary and tertiary layer?  Or do they require risto's servers in order to be tradable? 

The beauty of counterparty assets is that no one can ever take them away from you once you control them, and they don't depend on any particular game or server.  It really is the future of video games, and Rare Pepes are one of the first examples. 

I never got into cryptokingdom because risto naming himself 'king' left a bad taste in my mouth - a game should be an invitation for others to join you in fun on an equal basis... not a chance for you to confer status upon yourself. 

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:14:23 AM

Are cryptokingdom's assets decentralized and built on top of the Monero blockchain in a secondary and tertiary layer?  Or do they require risto's servers in order to be tradable?  

The beauty of counterparty assets is that no one can ever take them away from you once you control them, and they don't depend on any particular game or server.  It really is the future of video games, and Rare Pepes are one of the first examples.  

I never got into cryptokingdom because risto naming himself 'king' left a bad taste in my mouth - a game should be an invitation for others to join you in fun on an equal basis... not a chance for you to confer status upon yourself.  

Well XMR doesn't currently have a counterparty layer, so unfortunately no. As a side note, this may be an area where AEON can excel, as having 0 mixin would probably make it a fantastic candidate to become the "CryptoNote Counterparty."

The problem with economic games (meaning really anything with trading mechanics; so any MMORPG with an auction house could be an example) is that there never appears to be any real thought behind the trading/markets/etc. Even studios/developers with the budget to hire a financial analyst or two don't seem to. Like Blizzard. Diablo III was supposed to finally be in-game auction mechanics done right, but prices quickly crashed across the board and the cash auction house was removed entirely.

CK slowly but surely is building the economic and player base necessary for a true "real money" MMORPG. Just think of a game like World of Warcraft. You may be killing mobs and selling your fur scraps to a merchant. Upon sale, the fur scraps never go anywhere and just "poof" out of existence. Compare to something like CK where the eventual plan is that lone merchant, and numerous other NPCs, are owned by multiple players and factions vying for economic gain. So in this same example, that merchant may be employed by an in-game corporation,  which in turn is owned by multiple player characters who hire managers who dictate details such as pricing policy.

Something like this sounds more compelling to me than yet another trading card game, which seem to be developed by the hundreds each year ad infinitum...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: