Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LimitlessHost.net - Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting -From $2.4/Year - US/EU/SG/AU  (Read 19073 times)
Lampard (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:12:34 PM

Do I have to provide all of that personal info to create an account?  Angry Bitcoin is supposed to be anonymous after all.

We have other payment methods too along with bitcoin, Other than that your personal information will not be misused. It is only taken for security purpose. Smiley

Wow, these are unbelievably cheap prices! How do you even manage that? Do you want to close down all other hosting companies!

Actually the price of web hosting is already too low in this market. However you will find the reseller hosting so cheap rare in this market. Smiley

I see that for your reseller plans you have overselling enabled. Does that mean that for the regular plans, you as a host oversell as well? I would not like to have less than what was promised delivered to me, albeit that would explain the ridiculously low prices that you are offering. Furthermore, you also advertise free SSL for your reselling plans but not for your regular plans. I assume that free SSL through a service like Let's Encrypt *is* offered through your regular plans, but I would like confirmation on this. I am looking to possibly get hosting for a few sites that have almost no traffic.

The overselling is enabled for Reseller Hosting, which means that the resellers will be able to sell more than the space given to them. However specifications per each hosting account made by a reseller will be limited to the package. Not all low prices means that the quality will be bad. I suggest you to try our cheapest hosting package that just costs $0.50/month, check out the performance of it. Smiley
All the Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting gets FREE SSL by Lets Encrypt, we use an addon in cPanel so that you can install it by one click.
Just make sure that you read our terms of service and everything will be fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dog2puppy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:49:22 PM

Do I have to provide all of that personal info to create an account?  Angry Bitcoin is supposed to be anonymous after all.

We have other payment methods too along with bitcoin, Other than that your personal information will not be misused. It is only taken for security purpose. Smiley

Wow, these are unbelievably cheap prices! How do you even manage that? Do you want to close down all other hosting companies!

Actually the price of web hosting is already too low in this market. However you will find the reseller hosting so cheap rare in this market. Smiley

I see that for your reseller plans you have overselling enabled. Does that mean that for the regular plans, you as a host oversell as well? I would not like to have less than what was promised delivered to me, albeit that would explain the ridiculously low prices that you are offering. Furthermore, you also advertise free SSL for your reselling plans but not for your regular plans. I assume that free SSL through a service like Let's Encrypt *is* offered through your regular plans, but I would like confirmation on this. I am looking to possibly get hosting for a few sites that have almost no traffic.

The overselling is enabled for Reseller Hosting, which means that the resellers will be able to sell more than the space given to them. However specifications per each hosting account made by a reseller will be limited to the package. Not all low prices means that the quality will be bad. I suggest you to try our cheapest hosting package that just costs $0.50/month, check out the performance of it. Smiley
All the Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting gets FREE SSL by Lets Encrypt, we use an addon in cPanel so that you can install it by one click.

The reason I use bitcoin is that it is anonymous and no personal information is required.
Lampard (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:03:54 PM

The reason I use bitcoin is that it is anonymous and no personal information is required.

Send us an email at sales@limitlesshost.net and we will be able to help you with it.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:20:23 PM

No, I mean if you also oversell on the regular accounts yourself, not the Reseller accounts. The reseller accounts were simply an example of why I think you might be overselling on the regular accounts. When you say oversell, what resources are you saying resellers can oversell? Is it exclusively storage or also other features such as domains, accounts, etc.?

Your service does look legit and I have already ordered a regular hosting package, so we'll see how that one goes. I'll post back here once I have gotten a feel for it.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Dog2puppy

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:27:46 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 12:47:08 PM by Dog2puppy

Send us an email at sales@limitlesshost.net and we will be able to help you with it.
Okay. I'm still trying to decide whether to go for a reseller plan or to just start with normal hosting. I'm leaning towards reseller hosting, because then I could sell hosting, but I only have 0.0004 in my wallet and I need to be able to buy hosting and domain.
Lampard (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:14:06 PM

No, I mean if you also oversell on the regular accounts yourself, not the Reseller accounts. The reseller accounts were simply an example of why I think you might be overselling on the regular accounts. When you say oversell, what resources are you saying resellers can oversell? Is it exclusively storage or also other features such as domains, accounts, etc.?

Your service does look legit and I have already ordered a regular hosting package, so we'll see how that one goes. I'll post back here once I have gotten a feel for it.

We also oversell on the regular accounts, however you will never face such problems like running out of disk space etc. Reseller cannot just exceed the disk & bandwidth provided per package of one single account made from reseller. Other features such as domains, accounts are unlimited.

It is nice to know that you are our using our services, i hope that your experience with us will be good.

Okay. I'm still trying to decide whether to go for a reseller plan or to just start with normal hosting. I'm leaning towards reseller hosting, because then I could sell hosting, but I only have 0.0004 in my wallet and I need to be able to buy hosting and domain.

The best thing would be to buy a reseller package since you will be able to sell the hosting, and you will be able to make unlimited cPanel accounts.
Dog2puppy

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:22:47 PM

We also oversell on the regular accounts, however you will never face such problems like running out of disk space etc. Reseller cannot just exceed the disk & bandwidth provided per package of one single account made from reseller. Other features such as domains, accounts are unlimited.

It is nice to know that you are our using our services, i hope that your experience with us will be good.

The best thing would be to buy a reseller package since you will be able to sell the hosting, and you will be able to make unlimited cPanel accounts.
Okay. I'm getting close to the withdraw minimum on a-ads. Once I withdraw that I should have enough to get domain and reseller.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:55:08 AM

Ah, I see. So the way I understand this is that resellers can only oversell up to their overall account limits, correct? I still do not quite understand what you mean by overselling on regular accounts, however. You say you do but we also should not be worried about running out of storage or bandwidth. The math does not add up, however. If you oversell, isn't it actually quite possible for this to happen? What guarantee do we have that it will not go over the actual hardware that you own? I doubt it will happen as I know how hosting companies operate, but I still would like to know the what-if.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Lampard (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:08:42 PM

Ah, I see. So the way I understand this is that resellers can only oversell up to their overall account limits, correct? I still do not quite understand what you mean by overselling on regular accounts, however. You say you do but we also should not be worried about running out of storage or bandwidth. The math does not add up, however. If you oversell, isn't it actually quite possible for this to happen? What guarantee do we have that it will not go over the actual hardware that you own? I doubt it will happen as I know how hosting companies operate, but I still would like to know the what-if.

I will just describe how overselling works.
Normally specified disk is given to a single reseller account, same with bandwidth. e.g they have got total 100 GB Disk Space, 10 TB Bandwidth, then it means that if reseller uses that whole 100 GB Disk Space and 10 TB Bandwidth he has to upgrade for higher specifications. But in our case, we have overselling enabled. We have not added any limit for person to consume the space as reseller but we have limited the shared hosting account that you will make by yourself to the package specifications which you have bought.

In case if we run out of disk or bandwidth, we upgrade immediately so no problem will be caused. Smiley
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:11:38 AM

I will just describe how overselling works.
Normally specified disk is given to a single reseller account, same with bandwidth. e.g they have got total 100 GB Disk Space, 10 TB Bandwidth, then it means that if reseller uses that whole 100 GB Disk Space and 10 TB Bandwidth he has to upgrade for higher specifications. But in our case, we have overselling enabled. We have not added any limit for person to consume the space as reseller but we have limited the shared hosting account that you will make by yourself to the package specifications which you have bought.

In case if we run out of disk or bandwidth, we upgrade immediately so no problem will be caused. Smiley

Ah, I see. That makes sense now. And I assume as well that all of this happens seemlessly for the end user where nothing has to be done actively by them, correct? I have some sites that receive very little traffic and are kind of just running that I don't want to be worrying about, so I need to make sure that no immediate action would be required should this happen. Is it fine to get a reseller account without actually reselling the resources? Thanks!

Lampard (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:57:08 PM

Ah, I see. That makes sense now. And I assume as well that all of this happens seemlessly for the end user where nothing has to be done actively by them, correct? I have some sites that receive very little traffic and are kind of just running that I don't want to be worrying about, so I need to make sure that no immediate action would be required should this happen. Is it fine to get a reseller account without actually reselling the resources? Thanks!

Yes, correct. It is your choice. We have overselling enabled in reseller accounts, so it is your choice if you would like to resell or not.
Just make sure that you follow our ToS. Due to low pricing we are strict at it. But it is fine as long as you are following our terms of service and acceptable use policy.
Lampard (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:45:22 PM

The company is celebrating one year anniversary, so we have got some good deals for our clients which are very affordable.
Please check the main thread for information.

Link for anniversary deals: https://limitlesshost.net/clientarea/order/main/packages/anniversarysale/?group_id=10
Lampard (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:41:03 PM

Hurry up, these deals are only for limited time. You can save 40$ on our Medium Reseller Package, it just costs $20/year now!
Check this page for more amazing deals: https://limitlesshost.net/clientarea/order/main/packages/anniversarysale/?group_id=10
Th3 Rdp Guy

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:52:41 PM

how much for the VPS ?? please send me price and specs of each one

2$ is cheap in my point of view
Lampard (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:24:44 AM

how much for the VPS ?? please send me price and specs of each one

2$ is cheap in my point of view

Please check the main thread, all the information including price is mentioned on the first post.
Lampard (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:36:30 PM

Do you allow Random Fake Name and Address generator website

As long as you do not violate our Terms of service & Acceptable Use Policy, it is fine.
Lampard (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:08:19 PM

What's an Addon Domain please?

An addon domain allows you to include another domain into the same hosting, so you will be able to host more than one domain on same hosting account.
Saint-loup
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2301

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:27:48 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:48:54 AM by Saint-loup

An addon domain allows you to include another domain into the same hosting, so you will be able to host more than one domain on same hosting account.
OK I think I understand what you mean. Thank you for your explanation.

For people who need more explantions I found that

Add-On Domain
This is any domain hosted and managed from your main hosting account, but that is linked to a separate website than your primary domain. Content and files for a separate website are stored in a unique folder within your public_html folder. Use domains as “add-ons” when you wish to create a completely separate website on your account with its own domain name, apart from the primary domain name.

https://www.bluehost.com/blog/educational/faq-what-is-the-difference-between-add-on-parked-and-subdomains-1771/

In fact there are primary, add-on, parked, and sub-domains...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:12:05 PM

Wow. Never seen such low prices. Do you have also VPS?
I am planning to install a Node.
Lampard (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:45:19 PM

Wow. Never seen such low prices. Do you have also VPS?
I am planning to install a Node.
No VPS for now, only web hosting and reseller hosting.

3rd Anniversary Sale - Up to 99% OFF on Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting.
https://limitlesshost.net/specials/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: