Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46528 times)
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:25:04 AM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?
Depends on the amount you are willing to invest on which coin you are planning to trade. Also trading is not always were you can get profit, I mean tere are cases where you will loose money so I don't think it's a good way to depend your income. Getting a proper job in real life o freelancing online still is the best source of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:22:46 AM

If you want to start trading only with bitcoin and fiat then it will not be constant all the time as sometimes the price come to stability and sometimes a drop down occurs in the price so you have to trade with a number of coins and it is seen normally when one coin start to decrease then any other at that time increase in price so as a trader you will start getting profit from that second coin and with that your profit will be fixed for you.
Michel de Montaigne

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:34:31 AM

You can not earn a steady income by trading before anything else. The nature of the trade is at risk. Your winnings will be variable.
But you win by trading in the best money. You can earn a lot more money by trading instead of working in a salaried job.
zbeky

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:59:37 PM

Only small part of traders make enough money to be considered their single income. It comes with patience, intuition, experience and little bit of luck. If you're new to trading, you will probably end up in red numbers at the begining. 'Cause if somebody makes money, somebody else will lose them - trading is not a charity. And beginners are those who expericenced traders feed on most of the time.

Bots are usually useless if you don't know how to set up them. If it was that easy, everyone would have his own BOT and trade, ending up in zero profit for eveyrbody.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:17:02 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?

nothing about trading and the profit that you earn from it can be fixed. you can reach a point that always make profit each month or each week for example, but you can never count on the amount you can make.
some weeks it can be a huge profit and some weeks it can be a very small one. because mostly it depends on the market situation, the things you invest in and some amount of luck.

There is a FOMO brewing...
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:58:12 PM

nothing about trading and the profit that you earn from it can be fixed. you can reach a point that always make profit each month or each week for example, but you can never count on the amount you can make.
some weeks it can be a huge profit and some weeks it can be a very small one. because mostly it depends on the market situation, the things you invest in and some amount of luck.
Yes trading profits and the possibilities to find it are always limited and subject to market fluctuations. No one will be able to predict market fluctuations accurately and hence the profits we could make from trading is variable. I'm not making any fixed income from any type of trading, because achieving consistency with the trading is very difficult.
Vasu Dev

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 06:56:57 PM

yes, you can make constant earning through bitcoin trading. you must aware of daily updates and current market trend of bitcoin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:04:29 PM

If you have to ask whether or not it's possible to generate enough profits on a monthly basis, then trading is most likely not for you. Because if it was, you would have figured that out already. Some people manage to gain enough profits where they for example could make that their main source of income, but these people are mostly whales with enough funds to comfortably trade their way up. But the thing is, there is no such a thing as fixed profits. One month you'll make 10-20% for example, where the month after that you don't reach further than 5%.
Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:22:49 PM

if you want constant profit you can get it in bitcoin trading if you have skill
but is fix profit is nothing, trading still fluctuative, can't fix profit

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:30:54 PM

Trading, no matter how skillful you are still relies on some luck and we all know the future is not that predictable. Yes there maybe situations where we hit some luck and think we are skillful but we are not. Trading I would call same or almost same as gambling ,difficult to stay on top all the time.

Best is to work for bitcoin, just like in real life where you offer your skills to the person who have hired you.
Start here if you have any skills
https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:15:58 PM

You can make it happen actually , as long as you have a super discipline attitude
Start with a big capital ,take 0.1 percent profit daily only and don't be greedy
I believe you will have a "fixed" steady income from trading
It's just the matter how long time you can survive keeping you disciplined .
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:28:16 PM

I don't understand how is the trade can be a fixed profit. In my opinion trading is an active job. It is not a passive income. You can trade many times in a day and you can make good profit of course this is true. But this is not a constant monthly gain as OP says.
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:38:29 PM

It can be done with a lot of hard work involved. But it can be done and some people do manage to make a living of it.
Just need to pick the right exchange for you and have a good eye on what the movements are to look out for in the bitcoin market.
Watch a lot of news in the economics market also helps! Wink
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:29:53 PM

I personally can not always get a constant monthly gain in bitcoin, because I sometimes do not follow the fluctuations bitcoin because of busy so can not always see the development of bitcoin. But I have a friend who can get a constant monthly gain from trade bitcoin. My friend always trade with capital of around 3-5 bitcoin. And he said there are several techniques such as if the market conditions are negative, if the market conditions are positive, and if the market conditions are stagnant. I've tried and did it successfully get profit. But the important thing we have to follow the market development, good analysis, and should have a profit target.
That's true, with trading can earn good but as mentioned everyone cannot make a fixed earning. For trading purpose lot time need to be spend. From the above quote itself its true that the guy spending long time even with 3-5 bitcoin earning a fixed income following several strategies.
Actually it could to get a fixed income, but it is very difficult and requires hard work. I've heard a few traders who can earn a fixed income on trading and even him to get a money dependent on trade. Maybe need time to can do it and I think only profsional trader who have good skills in trades that can get a fixed income.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:35:16 PM

Yes monthly gain from doing bitcoin trading is possible but that will depend on the bitcoin price behaviour. You should have known at the start that bitcoin price significantly changes and no way we can predict what will be the price tomorrow. It can be up or down.

It's not a wise way to make a living by doing bitcoin trading. Make it just your secondary job. You will know what I mean soon.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:39:43 PM

I think there are some people who are living in trading but trading is not easy to do its risky one if you are planning to start living in trading you should start in small amount and study how the movement of the bitcoin and altcoins you should monitor its movement and test = learn = achieving this cycle can be happen until you be success in trading..  this is not the same risk in gambling if you are wise in buying altcoin you have a low risk if the price will not increase you can be still sell them or if the price is gradually increase you can be still sell it.  unlike in gambling if you bet and lose you can not recover your few loses..
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:08:27 PM

I think there are some people who are living in trading but trading is not easy to do its risky one if you are planning to start living in trading you should start in small amount and study how the movement of the bitcoin and altcoins you should monitor its movement and test = learn = achieving this cycle can be happen until you be success in trading..  this is not the same risk in gambling if you are wise in buying altcoin you have a low risk if the price will not increase you can be still sell them or if the price is gradually increase you can be still sell it.  unlike in gambling if you bet and lose you can not recover your few loses..
Agreed, trading is the kind of work that requires guts and patience and also money, it has risks but if you are a good experienced trader you won’t have a problem and you know when to trade, so the best thing as a new trader is to trade with low amount and develop your own strategy and make research before going in.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:13:48 PM

Sure you can make a living by depending on trading, however not all the time you can earn money from trading, so I suggest you to think again, in trading you can earn a good profit but sometimes the price is not right to sell and not all the time the coins have a price swing sometimes all of them go down or go up

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:23:24 AM

It is possible to make earning with bitcoin trading as with any other trading, but it is not possible to make constant profits, some months there is not going to be a lot of movement on bitcoin and that is why some people choose to invest in other coins as well.
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:27:47 AM

Manual trading can't get fixed income, if you use bot, you may earn steady income, but making money from trading needs more market fluctuation, if the swing is big, you may earn/lose quite big amount of bitcoin, otherwise may be a little.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: