Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are people of only muslim origin terrorist?
All muslims are terrorist
Few muslims are terrorist but people of other religion also
only muslims are terrorist
No muslim is a terrorist

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are terrorists only muslim in religion?  (Read 42367 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:07:40 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 01:55:31 PM by af_newbie

If we think creatively and wiser, Terrorists are a form of dissatisfaction with power, because only people or groups that are greedy and unsatisfied are worthy of being called the Terrorists and not because of the background of RELIGION. Islam never teaches violence, abomination, barbarity, this is clearly written in the holy book of Islam "Al-Quran". Only people who are dissatisfied and lose their senses so forget the religious teachings that he has learned so that he lacks control over him which results in him changing and form a rebellion in the prevailing system, and the world calls "TERRORISTS"

Quran 5:33 Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Quran 9:5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Quran 4:89 - They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

Quran 4:34 Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

The whole fucking book is like a killing manual.  Truly disgusting.

The meaning / meaning of the verse is;

-What is meant by illegitimate months here is a period of ceasefire between Muslims and polytheists. which in any war situation is justified if the Armistice has expired / the period of the peace agreement has expired, then it is justified if one of the warring parties starts the dispute again.

-Fast, maybe in the verse it contains a deep hatred of the polytheists. but after we look carefully and carefully, the message / the real meaning in the verse is actually not. Because not only is the side of the war highlighted in the verse, because on the other hand the verse above also explains the other commandments of Allah, namely;

If Christians turn out to be hot on the title "KAFIR" and try to question it with us, then my advice is for you first; you should "self-correct" !!!

It should be, before questioning it ... you should check if there are teachings / terms like that in your bible Huh

And this is the fact;

If in ISLAM, the designation for Blasphemers / Opponents of God is called "KAFIR" Whereas in CHRISTIAN, the designation for blasphemers / opponents of God is called = "FATTY SHEEPS" ,,,,, hehehehe

Below is the title of Christians for infidels, as written in the Bible;

1). In the Bible Jesus calls his people from the Children of Israel as SHEEP "The twelve disciples were sent by Jesus and He told them: Do not turn to the path of other nations or enter the city of the Samaritans. "

"Instead, go to the sheep that are gone from the people of Israel (only to the Jews)." (Gospel - Matthew 10: 5-6)

"Jesus answered," I was sent only to "the SHEEPS" lost from the people of Israel '(only to the Jews). "

2). In the Bible John the Baptist called the Pharisees and Sadducees who disobeyed as TRAVELERS

Mat. 3: 7 But when he saw many Pharisees and Sadducees coming to be baptized, he said to them, "You are a generation of vipers. Who told you that you can escape the wrath that is coming?

Luk. 3: 7 Then he said to the crowds who had come to him to be baptized, he said, "O you descendants of vipers! Who told you to flee from the wrath that was coming?

It's just a variety of biblical designations for followers, using animal names like that. Unlike the call of God in the Qur'an to his people, we often find verses that begin with: "O ye who believe", "O man," "O apostle", "O Gentiles" It feels far more polite than calling an animal call.

Even if there is a verse that mentions Jews like donkeys carrying books, even then the word "Parable" is followed and the word "like" means to show that it is not a direct calling but only a parable, in contrast to the bible that says "sheep", "vipers" even "THIEVES AND ROBBERS" vulgarly.

3). Now we look at the following Gospel verse, Jesus arbitrarily claims that all people who lived before his arrival were THIEVES AND ROBOTS:

John 14: 6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way and the truth and the life. There is no one who comes to the Father, if not through me. 10: 7 Then Jesus said again," I tell you the truth, I am the door to the sheep. . 10: 8 All who came before me were thieves and robbers, and the sheep did not listen to them. 10: 9 I am the door; he who enters through me, he will be saved and he will enter and exit and find the pasture. 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I come, that they may have life, and have it in all abundance. 10:11 I am a good shepherd. The good shepherd gives his life for his sheep;

Means humans from the time of the prophet Adam until the time before Jesus was a thief / robber Huh

ah the time 'God became a slander like that?

4). Jesus also once humiliated a foreign (non-Jewish) woman by lowering herself more humbly than "DOG":

Matthew 15:24 Jesus answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the people of Israel." 15:25 But the woman approached and worshiped him saying, "Lord, help me." 15:26 But Jesus answered: "It is not proper to take the bread that is provided for the children and throw it to the DOGS."

Astagfirulllah ... I'm surprised !!!
How come humans can be called sheep, vipers?
Besides, how come the Christians really love people by using the term "BEAST" Huh

Sometimes I am confused, is this a Scripture or a Trubus magazine or a "FLORA & FAUNA" magazine?
 how come the contents of the zoo are mentioned ??

Is this what is called Teachings of Love Against Others Huh
Is the Teachings of Love or Teachings "LOVE" Huh

Now Try to Compare ...
Which is more humane among the calls / mentions of "KAFIR" by Muslims, rather than the call "BEAST" as taught in the Bible Huh

Then,,,, There is no need for Christians to deny that even in the teachings of religion, God has cursed and declared to fight God's opponents / blasphemers. And that is included in the Christian teachings themselves, as written in the Bible Verse below;

"If someone comes to me and He DOES NOT HATE his father, mother, children, brother or sister, even his own life, he cannot be my disciple." (LUKAS 14: 26)

From the description of the verse above, is it not in the verse that expressly contains God's statement to his people to hate / fight against the Opponents of God ("Stray Sheep"). And look, even so hard / so extreme is the teaching of your Lord to be hostile to God's Opponents / Blasphemers.

See ; and it is truly extraordinary if until his father, mother, children, brothers or sisters, to hostile / hate them for not agreeing with their beliefs !!!

See ; is this what is called Teachings of Love Huh

Then compare what has been taught in Islam as written in the word of God below;

"And if both of them force you to associate with me with something that you have no knowledge of, then do not obey both of them, and associate them in the world well!" (Surat Luqman: 15)

"And your Rabb has commanded that you do not worship other than Him and you must do good to the mother of your father as well as possible." (Surat al-Isra: 23)

Do Christians never reflect?

See ... Christians should be ashamed !!!

Why is Islam that teaches respect for Parents and others even though they are of different beliefs, instead called Religion which teaches violence and intolerance, while their own teachings are truly very discriminatory and there is no tolerance at all towards other religious followers, even called Teachings of Love Huh Where do you love Huh

You do not need to deny if all this time in various ways you want to explain to everyone that Islam only teaches hatred. But that thing without realizing it, Christian hatred is even clearer, while the hatred that you accuse of being in Islam cannot be proven scientifically!

Focus on Islam. Don't divert the conversation to Christians and Jesus.

Islam teaches you that you need to conquer and convert non-Muslims, kill them or tax them (if they are Jews or Christian).  In practice, all non-believers and gays are to be killed first, women need to be taken and turn into sex slaves, or killed. Sharia Law needs to be established everywhere.

Those are the tenets of your religion.

Taqiyya stops here.

You should not kill anyone, period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinchang

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:26:14 AM

If we think creatively and wiser, Terrorists are a form of dissatisfaction with power, because only people or groups that are greedy and unsatisfied are worthy of being called the Terrorists and not because of the background of RELIGION. Islam never teaches violence, abomination, barbarity, this is clearly written in the holy book of Islam "Al-Quran". Only people who are dissatisfied and lose their senses so forget the religious teachings that he has learned so that he lacks control over him which results in him changing and form a rebellion in the prevailing system, and the world calls "TERRORISTS"

Quran 5:33 Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Quran 9:5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Quran 4:89 - They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

Quran 4:34 Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

The whole fucking book is like a killing manual.  Truly disgusting.

-What is meant by illegitimate months here is a period of ceasefire between Muslims and polytheists. which in any war situation is justified if the Armistice has expired / the period of the peace agreement has expired, then it is justified if one of the warring parties starts the dispute again.

-Fast, maybe in the verse it contains a deep hatred of the polytheists. but after we look carefully and carefully, the message / the real meaning in the verse is actually not. Because not only is the side of the war highlighted in the verse, because on the other hand the verse above also explains the other commandments of Allah, namely;

If Christians turn out to be hot on the title "KAFIR" and try to question it with us, then my advice is for you first; you should "self-correct" !!!

It should be, before questioning it ... you should check if there are teachings / terms like that in your bible Huh

And this is the fact;

If in ISLAM, the designation for Blasphemers / Opponents of God is called "KAFIR" Whereas in CHRISTIAN, the designation for blasphemers / opponents of God is called = "FATTY SHEEPS" ,,,,, hehehehe

1). In the Bible Jesus calls his people from the Children of Israel as SHEEP "The twelve disciples were sent by Jesus and He told them: Do not turn to the path of other nations or enter the city of the Samaritans. "

"Instead, go to the sheep that are gone from the people of Israel (only to the Jews)." (Gospel - Matthew 10: 5-6)

"Jesus answered," I was sent only to "the SHEEPS" lost from the people of Israel '(only to the Jews). "

2). In the Bible John the Baptist called the Pharisees and Sadducees who disobeyed as TRAVELERS

Mat. 3: 7 But when he saw many Pharisees and Sadducees coming to be baptized, he said to them, "You are a generation of vipers. Who told you that you can escape the wrath that is coming?

Luk. 3: 7 Then he said to the crowds who had come to him to be baptized, he said, "O you descendants of vipers! Who told you to flee from the wrath that was coming?

It's just a variety of biblical designations for followers, using animal names like that. Unlike the call of God in the Qur'an to his people, we often find verses that begin with: "O ye who believe", "O man," "O apostle", "O Gentiles" It feels far more polite than calling an animal call.

Even if there is a verse that mentions Jews like donkeys carrying books, even then the word "Parable" is followed and the word "like" means to show that it is not a direct calling but only a parable, in contrast to the bible that says "sheep", "vipers" even "THIEVES AND ROBBERS" vulgarly.

3). Now we look at the following Gospel verse, Jesus arbitrarily claims that all people who lived before his arrival were THIEVES AND ROBOTS:

John 14: 6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way and the truth and the life. There is no one who comes to the Father, if not through me. 10: 7 Then Jesus said again," I tell you the truth, I am the door to the sheep. . 10: 8 All who came before me were thieves and robbers, and the sheep did not listen to them. 10: 9 I am the door; he who enters through me, he will be saved and he will enter and exit and find the pasture. 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I come, that they may have life, and have it in all abundance. 10:11 I am a good shepherd. The good shepherd gives his life for his sheep;

Means humans from the time of the prophet Adam until the time before Jesus was a thief / robber Huh

4). Jesus also once humiliated a foreign (non-Jewish) woman by lowering herself more humbly than "DOG":

Matthew 15:24 Jesus answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the people of Israel." 15:25 But the woman approached and worshiped him saying, "Lord, help me." 15:26 But Jesus answered: "It is not proper to take the bread that is provided for the children and throw it to the DOGS."

Besides, how come the Christians really love people by using the term "BEAST" Huh

Sometimes I am confused, is this a Scripture or a Trubus magazine or a "FLORA & FAUNA" magazine?

Now Try to Compare ...
Which is more humane among the calls / mentions of "KAFIR" by Muslims, rather than the call "BEAST" as taught in the Bible Huh

Then,,,, There is no need for Christians to deny that even in the teachings of religion, God has cursed and declared to fight God's opponents / blasphemers. And that is included in the Christian teachings themselves, as written in the Bible Verse below;

"If someone comes to me and He DOES NOT HATE his father, mother, children, brother or sister, even his own life, he cannot be my disciple." (LUKAS 14: 26)

From the description of the verse above, is it not in the verse that expressly contains God's statement to his people to hate / fight against the Opponents of God ("Stray Sheep"). And look, even so hard / so extreme is the teaching of your Lord to be hostile to God's Opponents / Blasphemers.

See ; and it is truly extraordinary if until his father, mother, children, brothers or sisters, to hostile / hate them for not agreeing with their beliefs !!!

"And if both of them force you to associate with me with something that you have no knowledge of, then do not obey both of them, and associate them in the world well!" (Surat Luqman: 15)

"And your Rabb has commanded that you do not worship other than Him and you must do good to the mother of your father as well as possible." (Surat al-Isra: 23)

Why is Islam that teaches respect for Parents and others even though they are of different beliefs, instead called Religion which teaches violence and intolerance, while their own teachings are truly very discriminatory and there is no tolerance at all towards other religious followers, even called Teachings of Love Huh Where do you love Huh

You do not need to deny if all this time in various ways you want to explain to everyone that Islam only teaches hatred. But that thing without realizing it, Christian hatred is even clearer, while the hatred that you accuse of being in Islam cannot be proven scientifically!

Islam teaches you that you need to conquer and convert non-Muslims, kill them or tax them (if they are Jews or Christian).  In practice, all non-believers and gays are to be killed first, women need to be taken and turn into sex slaves, or killed. Sharia Law needs to be established everywhere.

Taqiyya stops here.

I really focus on Islam but you also do not need to confront the teachings of Islam which are not ordinary and not proven to be true.

Most people think that sharia law is an Islamic legal system that is full of hatred towards women, has no tolerance and the punishment is very harsh.

While some Muslims argue that sharia law plays an important role as an upholder of beliefs and the issue of violence in sharia law is only exaggerated by anti-Islamists.

Sharia is an Arabic word which literally means the path to be followed. This term is broad, both covering the human person and religious law.

Sharia comes from two sources; Al-Quran, a collection of direct words from God, and the Sunna, a summary of the norms carried out by the Prophet Muhammad.

Sharia is then also applied as fiqh or law in Islam. So, Islamic law consists of fiqh and sharia.

Jurisprudence is man-made so that its rules can be changed, while sharia, for many Muslims, cannot be changed.

Some Muslims use sharia terms for the commands that are called in the Koran and Sunna.

Although often considered a legal system, sharia also regulates beliefs, character and deeds.

The belief component in sharia law governs Muslims to believe in God, angels, prophets, revelations that come down and teachings to strengthen other faiths.

In the character component, sharia law governs Muslims to avoid lying or arrogant behavior and teach to be humble and do good.

Components of regulated actions include the obligation to pray, fast and hajj as well as social-related actions such as marriage, crime and the economy.

Some sharia laws regarding actions related to other human beings can be regulated by the state, while actions related to God (as well as in beliefs and characters) are personal affairs between individuals and God.

as long as the words are right and good there is no such thing as murder.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

And this is the fact;

Now Try to Compare ...

Islam teaches you that you need to conquer and convert non-Muslims, kill them or tax them (if they are Jews or Christian).  In practice, all non-believers and gays are to be killed first, women need to be taken and turn into sex slaves, or killed. Sharia Law needs to be established everywhere.

Taqiyya stops here.

I really focus on Islam but you also do not need to confront the teachings of Islam which are not ordinary and not proven to be true.

Most people think that sharia law is an Islamic legal system that is full of hatred towards women, has no tolerance and the punishment is very harsh.

While some Muslims argue that sharia law plays an important role as an upholder of beliefs and the issue of violence in sharia law is only exaggerated by anti-Islamists.

Sharia is an Arabic word which literally means the path to be followed. This term is broad, both covering the human person and religious law.

Sharia comes from two sources; Al-Quran, a collection of direct words from God, and the Sunna, a summary of the norms carried out by the Prophet Muhammad.

Sharia is then also applied as fiqh or law in Islam. So, Islamic law consists of fiqh and sharia.

Jurisprudence is man-made so that its rules can be changed, while sharia, for many Muslims, cannot be changed.

Some Muslims use sharia terms for the commands that are called in the Koran and Sunna.

Although often considered a legal system, sharia also regulates beliefs, character and deeds.

The belief component in sharia law governs Muslims to believe in God, angels, prophets, revelations that come down and teachings to strengthen other faiths.

In the character component, sharia law governs Muslims to avoid lying or arrogant behavior and teach to be humble and do good.

Components of regulated actions include the obligation to pray, fast and hajj as well as social-related actions such as marriage, crime and the economy.

Some sharia laws regarding actions related to other human beings can be regulated by the state, while actions related to God (as well as in beliefs and characters) are personal affairs between individuals and God.

Your God (people who assembled the Quran in 656, 24 years after Muhammad died) tells you to kill  people and beat women.

If you agree with him (them) you are a despicable human being.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

I'm sure quite a few Muslim extremist terrorists sincerely believed that while they were shouting Allah Akbar and killing innocent men, women and children.

That's a bit of a problem wouldn't you say?
sinchang

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

The whole fucking book is like a killing manual.  Truly disgusting.

And this is the fact;

Now Try to Compare ...

Islam teaches you that you need to conquer and convert non-Muslims, kill them or tax them (if they are Jews or Christian).  In practice, all non-believers and gays are to be killed first, women need to be taken and turn into sex slaves, or killed. Sharia Law needs to be established everywhere.

Taqiyya stops here.

Your God (people who assembled the Quran in 656, 24 years after Muhammad died) tells you to kill  people and beat women.

Maybe you have heard wrong teachings all this time.

There are no people who write the Qur'an except the prophet Muhammad SAW.

Allah revealed his revelation only to the prophet Muhammad the last prophet at the end of time. What do you know about Qur'anic nuzulul? nuzulul the Qur'an when translated means the Qur'anic verse in this case refers to the Qur'anic event for the first time to the last prophet and messenger, Muhammada SAW.

And the people who compile the al quran are the wrong people.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:56:28 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 04:42:05 PM by af_newbie

And this is the fact;

Now Try to Compare ...

Taqiyya stops here.

Your God (people who assembled the Quran in 656, 24 years after Muhammad died) tells you to kill  people and beat women.

Maybe you have heard wrong teachings all this time.

There are no people who write the Qur'an except the prophet Muhammad SAW.

Allah revealed his revelation only to the prophet Muhammad the last prophet at the end of time. What do you know about Qur'anic nuzulul? nuzulul the Qur'an when translated means the Qur'anic verse in this case refers to the Qur'anic event for the first time to the last prophet and messenger, Muhammada SAW.

And the people who compile the al quran are the wrong people.

Are we talking about the same Muhammad?

The Quran book was compiled by Zayd ibn Thabit and released sometime between 644-656.  He traveled all across Arabia to collect the "sayings" to put it into the book.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quran

You don't even know the history of your own religion.  You are so brainwashed my friend.

Why historians started writing about Muhammad 2 to 3 centuries after Muhammad supposedly died?

BTW, Muhammad did not write a single verse in the Quran.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  

Jump to: