Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If omitted bitcoin?  (Read 2291 times)
ije07 (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:58:16 AM

I dont think in this era bitcoins will be eliminated ! Bitcoin has built his reputations for how many years now and I dont thinks it will be vanished now that many users has accepted bitcoin as its currency ! bitcoins has been good to the business of many crypto enthusiast so I don't think they gonna let bitcoin down ! Not today , not tomorrow and not in the future  !
I also hope like sir.
I would like to answer the questions in my mind.
In this way I am very sure if bitcoin can provide a solution to the economic problem may
Oh, how wonderful to have a production tool bitcoin,

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:41:05 PM

You cannot simply eliminate a technology that are decentralized. If Bitcoin was run on centralized servers, some government could have taken them down, but not Bitcoin. Bitcoin runs on 1000's of computers and cannot be taken down at the same time, these computers are spread globally.

The governments may implement strong laws or regulations, but people will still be able to use it globally. ^smile^
Trust me, if government really wanted to destroy bitcoin they would do it already. It may not be easy but it is doable.

1. If they would initiate a BTC ban and heavy smearing campaign, it would put off majority of people from using BTC.
2. They can't kill the network, but they can hinder it greatly. For example, gov can target ASICs manufacturers. Disrupt their business or try to force them to add a kill-switch to their products etc.

1. I would like to ask; When we speak about the government. Which one? The Chinese, the USA, the Russian or anyone elese, because till now there is not a universal government. On the other side there countries like as Switzerland which is crypto currency friendly.

2. No they cannot because they know that after every ban or a hostile movement bitcoin always is getting stronger. Only bitcoin will kill bitcoin and the governments as well as the banks know that. If bitcoin ecosystem will not find a solution in scaling issue then people will not use bitcoin as payment system but only as commodity in exchanges and markets. So fiat will have not any fear from this usage of bitcoin.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:25:34 PM

I think you have a point my friend, though it can't be taken down that easy. And if they really want to take it down, they must have done it a log time ago when bitcoin is not even that popular because icknow they had realized that it will be a problem.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:48:12 PM

You cannot simply eliminate a technology that are decentralized. If Bitcoin was run on centralized servers, some government could have taken them down, but not Bitcoin. Bitcoin runs on 1000's of computers and cannot be taken down at the same time, these computers are spread globally.

The governments may implement strong laws or regulations, but people will still be able to use it globally. ^smile^
Im thinking how about  the blockchain or the whole blockchain instead of eliminating other computers of every country..
Since bitcoin just made by a team of satoshi nakamoto and i think if their found who made bitcoin they can eliminate since satoshi have an access in whole blockchain.. that is why i think satoshi is always hiding.. because of this..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
ije07 (OP)

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

excuse me sir. Sorry deviated from the topic of the discussion
where can I get information about the State of the length of the bitcoin
I want to count the number of bitcoin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

Eliminate Bitcoin, I think this is a not an easy task, even very difficult. Bitcoin is a product of modern technology, blockchain, it is a kind of digital electronic money, no need to go through an intermediary financial institution, no one managed or controlled. Bitcoin decentralized nature, it has a different activity than the typical currency without a central bank to manage and it is only based on the network of Internet. To completely remove Bitcoin really need a lot of resources and I believe that this is impossible. Bitcoin may be banned in some countries, its price may be unstable, but Bitcoin can not be removed completely, I believe it.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:18:57 PM

Eliminate Bitcoin, I think this is a not an easy task, even very difficult. Bitcoin is a product of modern technology, blockchain, it is a kind of digital electronic money, no need to go through an intermediary financial institution, no one managed or controlled. Bitcoin decentralized nature, it has a different activity than the typical currency without a central bank to manage and it is only based on the network of Internet. To completely remove Bitcoin really need a lot of resources and I believe that this is impossible. Bitcoin may be banned in some countries, its price may be unstable, but Bitcoin can not be removed completely, I believe it.
Probably one person may stay away from using bitcoins but that also now a days will not be possible as he might get attracted toward bitcoin is he is working online. Maybe for the people who are not having internet connection, I guess it would be possible to omit bitcoins.
But literally it will not be omitting as they are living in different world as in most of the country a life without internet maybe similar to living in a den.
alisus

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:14:55 PM

I can not see how this can happen,

the Government can implement strong laws or regulations but only for tax Bitcoin

If removing it is not possible, since Bitcoin don't interfere with the government's financial

I hope that the Government would be to accept the potential perpetrators Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: