Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GIFTCARDS AT 10-40% WHOLE FOODS | FINISHLINE | OFFICE DEPOT/OFFICE MAX | THELUDE  (Read 31134 times)
stufffromdennis

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:50:26 AM

Has anybody tried one of the cards this seller has that aren't usually sold on this forum?

Walgreens and Finish Line are great and all, but I noticed he has Little Caesars and Steak N Shake. Nobody else seems to sell these. Has anyone bought either and what was your experience?

I've been looking to buy since he announced but I want to make sure they would work for me.
BitcoinDomainDeals

Activity: 196

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 03:56:19 AM

Never said it was. It isn't a big deal, happens all the time.

Let's be honest. Your first comment didn't seem like a care free understanding statement.

I chimed in some reasoning, and you've seem to come to your mature senses.

I haven't found anyone on the forum with 100% perfect codes/accounts.

Have you? If so please point me in the direction.

I'm going to stick up for this seller even though he is sometimes a dick, but many of us all here are no better...lol

BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 04:00:05 AM

Has anybody tried one of the cards this seller has that aren't usually sold on this forum?

Walgreens and Finish Line are great and all, but I noticed he has Little Caesars and Steak N Shake. Nobody else seems to sell these. Has anyone bought either and what was your experience?

I've been looking to buy since he announced but I want to make sure they would work for me.

I've done steak and shake once with him. No problems. I've done Walgreens gifts with pin from him. I've done Walgreens rewards accounts with other seller, but to use them you have to know a lot of background with the account....so I like the Walgreens with pins from this seller much better.

I'm thinking about EHaytt and will vouch back on that when I plan a nights stay at the local EHaytt.

Just go for it, and report back your experience!

I haven't lost once with him.

Cheers,

BitcoinDomainDeals

memphis1212

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:01:29 AM

I've done steak and shake once with him. No problems. I've done Walgreens gifts with pin from him. I've done Walgreens rewards accounts with other seller, but to use them you have to know a lot of background with the account....so I like the Walgreens with pins from this seller much better.

I'm thinking about EHaytt and will vouch back on that when I plan a nights stay at the local EHaytt.

Cheers,

BitcoinDomainDeals

How'd you use the steak n shake?
ProTrader619

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:03:29 AM

Let's be honest. Your first comment didn't seem like a care free understanding statement.

I'm going to stick up for this seller even though he is sometimes a dick, but many of us all here are no better...lol

I obviously just said it happens to me all the time, why would you ask if I have found someone with 100% working codes.
I notice you keep backing up the seller as well, I'm starting to think your the OP.
BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 04:12:26 AM

I obviously just said it happens to me all the time, why would you ask if I have found someone with 100% working codes.
I notice you keep backing up the seller as well, I'm starting to think your the OP.

Because I'm backing up my source you think I'm the source ? What's the matter bro...does the realization of being called out starting to upset you to the point that I have to be the OP? I thought you were mature enough to not take it that far...lol of course I'm not the OP. I wouldn't be here buying gift cards from all over the forum if I knew how to crack them, I'd be selling you one right now and earning your business. Get a grip partner not everyone sticking up for people means they have to be the person they are sticking up for. Lol

BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 04:16:37 AM

Cheers,

BitcoinDomainDeals

Download Gfyt. Go to barcode generator site. Insert the code into generator. Create 128 style barcode. Open Gyft. Select add new card. Type steak and shake. Scan code in. Go eat at steak and shake,walk up to cashier. Ask to speak to manager, tell him service was great and that you have a gift card to use. Tell him your going to leave yelp review before you leave the parking lot....work it bro. Real simple.

stufffromdennis

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:17:49 AM

I haven't bought S&S from this seller but you can add their gift cards directly to their app. It immediately takes the entire balance from the gift card and transfers it to your account. Seems like a semi good way to use the balance over time.
LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:13:06 AM

Used a Quaker steak and lube code tonight.  Simply gave the cashier a piece of paper with the code on it.  Worked no problem.  OP sells good products.  Give him a try.  Oops I might be the OP now, lol.  The wanna be rent a cop might come after me.
BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 07:22:38 AM

I used some Walgreens gifts with pin today. He only had $10s and $5's...I took them all, No problem. Will post pics tomorrow of receipt I used a $10 and $5 on.

ProTrader619

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:11:03 AM

you just keep going huh...good luck with your post count
memphis1212

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:36:02 PM

Cheers,

BitcoinDomainDeals

Download Gfyt. Go to barcode generator site. Insert the code into generator. Create 128 style barcode. Open Gyft. Select add new card. Type steak and shake. Scan code in. Go eat at steak and shake,walk up to cashier. Ask to speak to manager, tell him service was great and that you have a gift card to use. Tell him your going to leave yelp review before you leave the parking lot....work it bro. Real simple.

My man. Thanks!
sbuxscreenerr

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:36:52 PM

Got 2 walgreens balances -

1 worked
1 did not work.

Messaged the seller yesterday @ 5pm EST still haven't heard back from them so I'm guessing I'm being ignored seeing that it's going on 18 hours now.
giftcardseller (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:16:08 PM

Got 2 walgreens balances -

1 worked
1 did not work.

Messaged the seller yesterday @ 5pm EST still haven't heard back from them so I'm guessing I'm being ignored seeing that it's going on 18 hours now.

i didnt got your msg !
sbuxscreenerr

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:54:32 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 07:07:50 PM by sbuxscreenerr

Taking care of it, thanks OP
ChildishG

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:00:06 PM

I can take Office Depot
BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 08:13:57 PM

I can take Office Depot

I heard office depot is cracking down. Was reading on other forums, they require a pin now Ive heard...Not sure if its just a store by store case basis. Just a heads up.

sbuxscreenerr

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:42:13 PM

I can take Office Depot

I heard office depot is cracking down. Was reading on other forums, they require a pin now Ive heard...Not sure if its just a store by store case basis. Just a heads up.

It's store by store I've tried the 7 in a radius around me, none of them take it without the PIN anymore. RIP. Sad
ProTrader619

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:36:30 PM

What about office max?
cLePtO

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:15:51 PM

Added you on skype. Just FYI office max Office Depot same store