Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting .5 BTC loan [Collateral]  (Read 454 times)
Xorst (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:11:44 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 11:40:40 AM by Xorst

Hello,
As title says i need .5 BTC as a loan and will be paying back after 10 days from now.
Willing to give a clash of clans account worths more than $500 as a collateral
I know i'm newbie here but not every member starts with the hero or legendary title so don't judge me cause i'm newbie although i have the ability to buy a legendary account but i'd like to start my own account with my own trust.
Wallet Address: 1NSXeVq1de4VYgJt5GfsZP8ABi4yunLcwt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:45:56 AM

Hello,
As title says i need .5 BTC as a loan and will be paying back after 10 days from now.
I know i'm newbie here but not every member starts with the hero or legendary title so don't judge me cause i'm newbie although i have the ability to buy a legendary account but i'd like to start my own account with my own trust.

As the title says to both of those stickies.
1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119896.0

Summary.
Your Collateral worth nothing here.
You telling us that you will get a Legendary Account here (?) for asking a Loan. Just go for it, it will be fun!
You are a newbie and you don't read before posting. Lazyness is not good here...
You don't get Trust here like a treat or a candy. Especially when you asking a Loan.

If you don't offer something Valid as Collateral, soon your newbie account will be painted red... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:59:13 AM

Hello,

Summary.
You telling us that you will get a Legendary Account here (?) for asking a Loan. Just go for it, it will be fun!
You are a newbie and you don't read before posting. Lazyness is not good here...
You don't get Trust here like a treat or a candy. Especially when you asking a Loan.

If you don't offer something Valid as Collateral, soon your newbie account will be painted red... Roll Eyes

I don't see the point of you attacking 'Newbies' on this site. Weren't you one of them when u started using this site?
I actually have 2 clash of clans accounts + Vainglory account to offer for collateral.
I can even give a picture of my local id or anything i'll be asked for to prove my honest and that the loan will be given back on time.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:06:55 AM

Hello,

Summary.

I don't see the point of you attacking 'Newbies' on this site. Weren't you one of them when u started using this site?
I actually have 2 clash of clans accounts + Vainglory account to offer for collateral.
I can even give a picture of my local id or anything i'll be asked for to prove my honest and that the loan will be given back on time.

I am sorry if you misunderstanding, i have no intention to..."attack" you! Cheesy
Because i was a noob (and i am still in a lot of matters), i told you that this is NOT the way here.

Read carefully the stickies on this section of the Forum, if not to all of the sections.
And once again. The Collateral(s) that you offer, don't consider as Valid here.
Good luck though. Cool

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:12:58 AM

Hello,

Summary.

I am sorry if you misunderstanding, i have no intention to..."attack" you! Cheesy
Because i was a noob (and i am still in a lot of matters), i told you that this is NOT the way here.

Read carefully the stickies on this section of the Forum, if not to all of the sections.
Good luck though. Cool
That's what i can offer for collateral and covers the loan requested but i'll also offer this domain for collateral.
Arabvain.com
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:20:27 PM

Hello,

Summary.

Good luck though. Cool
That's what i can offer for collateral and covers the loan requested but i'll also offer this domain for collateral.
Arabvain.com

What is that you dont understand?
your collateral is reversible and it dosnt cover not even the half of your requested amount.

So offer something better or lock this thread of yours. cheers!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: