Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: req loan of 1btc  (Read 483 times)
dokrafter (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:16:53 AM

i dont really want to req a loan as im a newb and most people will probably think im a scammer but its kindof urgent and i wouldnt really ask if it wasnt. i usually dont use loans for bitcoin but im willing to put up both my okcoin and poloniex accounts under dokrafter as colateral which both currently have 3 bitcoins circulating in both if i cant pay up on time. im only wanting a small loan until my money transfer goes through within the next few days and im willing to pay 0.75 on to of that. my wallet is 13AoGwfiAdPfLK2aX9QqZV4XTEsYXJU6ki and ill appreciate it if someone could help me out pease

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:53:43 AM

i dont really want to req a loan as im a newb and most people will probably think im a scammer but its kindof urgent and i wouldnt really ask if it wasnt. i usually dont use loans for bitcoin but im willing to put up both my okcoin and poloniex accounts under dokrafter as colateral which both currently have 3 bitcoins circulating in both if i cant pay up on time. im only wanting a small loan until my money transfer goes through within the next few days and im willing to pay 0.75 on to of that. my wallet is 13AoGwfiAdPfLK2aX9QqZV4XTEsYXJU6ki and ill appreciate it if someone could help me out pease
withdraw BTC from your respective accounts use that money to spend on whatever you wish to use your loan for, use the income to redeposit BTC back into your respective accounts, and send 0.5BTC to the address in my profile.

I just saved you 0.25BTC in interest. You're welcome.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 08:24:10 AM

withdraw BTC from your respective accounts use that money to spend on whatever you wish to use your loan for, use the income to redeposit BTC back into your respective accounts, and send 0.5BTC to the address in my profile.

Haha.  Grin Right on.

As for OP, my brain translated your post as:
blah blah I have bitcoin blah blah BUT Lend me bitcoin blah blah AND will give you .75 interest blah blah.
<sheesh>

AND, let me quote you:
Undecided wouldnt really trust many people just from them posting. they could just spam post then get a loan from you bro
The irony.  Cheesy
Why even bother to post, make an account and ask for a loan, is what you probably meant. Right?

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:25:33 AM

Can you explain why, if you've supposedly got 3 bitcoin in these websites, you wouldn't cash that out to cover whatever you need the loan for? Nobody is going to hand over $1,100 to someone who can disappear and never return.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:45:35 PM

I would like a loan of 1 BTC. I am a Nigerian Prince and I am the heir to a fortune of 130 Million US Dollars, however I cannot move this out of my country until I pay Poloniex and OKCoin a required verification fee of One Thousand US Dollars. etc etc etc.

That has about the same level of validity. No one is going to randomly drop you about a thousand bucks.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:50:34 PM

Lol God damn your logic! How is he supposed to pull off this master scam now? This was so well thought out, I can't believe no one has sent anything yet.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:55:45 PM

Hah,you could have provided a better explanation or at least try something more creative,that kind of enquiry will rarely work around here,and even your description is hardly readable,and you are asking for quite a big loan.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: