Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 284 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns  (Read 17845 times)
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 02:47:52 PM

As long as you're on the list, you should be safe:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758854.0

Dicebitcoin didn't remove any of you so nothing to worry about. And if he removes you later on, bitcoininformation + dooglus can still choose to pay you.
DiceBitco.in most likely left the forum. Didn't you follow the huge mess that happened? Anyway, we decided to enforce DiceBitco.in's rules, so if you have a signature that differs from the ones that DiceBitco.in provided, you will be kicked from the campaign and receive nothing.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:47:59 PM

So, if we had changed to Marco's altered sig, are we considered still in or out? I know based on the original rules, we would be out; but, given the current circumstances, could you give us an update?
If your signature differs from the one provided by DiceBitcoin, you will be out. So if you use Marco's altered signature you are out.

Just for clarification, if you used mine before when everyone didn't know what to do but now have changed back, you're fine!
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:49:04 PM

Dicebitcoin didn't remove any of you so nothing to worry about. And if he removes you later on, bitcoininformation + dooglus can still choose to pay you.
DiceBitco.in most likely left the forum. Didn't you follow the huge mess that happened? Anyway, we decided to enforce DiceBitco.in's rules, so if you have a signature that differs from the ones that DiceBitco.in provided, you will be kicked from the campaign and receive nothing.

Dooglus stated you will receive a quarter pay if you leave now.

As for dicebitcoin leaving the forum, what makes you believe he will return to make signature payouts Huh
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 02:52:14 PM

Just for clarification, if you used mine before when everyone didn't know what to do but now have changed back, you're fine!
Confirmed. Just be sure to change it back as soon as possible. And remember, other campaign signature aren't allowed.

Dooglus stated you will receive a quarter pay if you leave now.
Ah yes, I forgot to mention that, thank you marcotheminer. HOWEVER, this isn't a guarantee. We will pay people that dropped out now IF we have any BTC left.

As for dicebitcoin leaving the forum, what makes you believe he will return to make signature payouts Huh
Nothing. We will have to wait and see what happens.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:56:02 PM

I want to add a disclaimer to my signature:

If an escrow provider has made the claim that the contract involved keeping the signature unaltered, then it seems the escrow provider hasn't read the thread.

Relevant rules:

* You must use the highest level of formatting (Color/size/etc) your user group allows to be applicable for the rates.
- Still applies if you add a disclaimer.

* Your signature must reflect your full user group rights.

* You may not advertise any other sites/threads. This includes non-paid for advertisements.
- define:advertise: "describe or draw attention to (a product, service, or event) in a public medium in order to promote sales or attendance."
A disclaimer relating to a scam is not 'promoting sales or attendance' and should not be considered advertising.

* You need to have the Dicebitco.in signature AT ALL TIMES you are enrolled. Fail to do so will void all/any outstanding payments owed to you. Dont try to cheat!

Am quoting this to send to bitcoininformation, will add a disclaimer once he decides.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1557

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:13:48 PM

So? That's still he's responsibility to remove participant's. Did you voluntarily put yourself in the position of campaign administrator? Will you also be verifying all the posts at the end of the month (if DB is gone)Huh

In my opinion, since DB has left and since he locked the official thread and instructed you two to pay from the escrowed funds - he's basically ruled himself out from being in charge. So you and Doog have 100% control, why not end this bullshit and divide the funds proportionally to the rank (as I suggested somewhere above)? You have every right to do it.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:18:13 PM

So you and Doog have 100% control, why not end this bullshit and divide the funds proportionally to the rank (as I suggested somewhere above)? You have every right to do it.

Let's not get here yet, however contracts can be voided and I personally think this is an appropriate time to void the contract -- but there is no need:

I cannot find anything in the rules the prohibit modification or altering of the signature to add a disclaimer.

DiceBitco.in has later claimed that changing or altering it breaks the rules. However, as stated the rules do not prohibit modification. Contracts may not be altered unilaterally.

(BitcoinInformation and dooglus, please check email for longer response)
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:30:56 PM

So you and Doog have 100% control, why not end this bullshit and divide the funds proportionally to the rank (as I suggested somewhere above)? You have every right to do it.

Let's not get here yet, however contracts can be voided and I personally think this is an appropriate time to void the contract -- but there is no need:

I cannot find anything in the rules the prohibit modification or altering of the signature to add a disclaimer.

DiceBitco.in has later claimed that changing or altering it breaks the rules. However, as stated the rules do not prohibit modification. Contracts may not be altered unilaterally.

You're right, the rules doesn't state anything about alterations. But DB posted somewhere, that whoever does that, will be removed. Doog + BTCinfo seemed to take this as a legitimate instruction and chose to comply with it.

The fact is, DB broke the rules by making Doog and BTCinfo responsible for payouts (he was meant to do this, escrow was just to secure the funds and add confidence).

So again, Dooglus and Bitcoininformation have every right to close it early (not even to mention that 10BTC may not be sufficient).

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:14:51 PM

New campaign for dice.ninja:

Dice.ninja (Thread)
Payment period: bi-weekly
Minimum posts: 25 posts bi-weekly
Payments: based on rank
Miscellaneous: loyalty bonus: (consecutively weeks enrolled/2)*0.001
payment structure
Members - 0.03 bitcoin
Full Members - 0.04 bitcoin
Senior Members - 0.05 bitcoin
Hero Members - 0.07 bitcoin
Legendary Members - 0.08 bitcoin
Limited to 10 currently.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:18:07 PM

You're right, the rules doesn't state anything about alterations. But DB posted somewhere, that whoever does that, will be removed. Doog + BTCinfo seemed to take this as a legitimate instruction and chose to comply with it.

The fact is, DB broke the rules by making Doog and BTCinfo responsible for payouts (he was meant to do this, escrow was just to secure the funds and add confidence).

So again, Dooglus and Bitcoininformation have every right to close it early (not even to mention that 10BTC may not be sufficient).

I'm not against being paid earlier, given the circumstances have changed somewhat; but independently of what else happened, we did agree to advertise DicebBitco.in for a month, so I'm willing to do so, if they decide to go on with it. Also, I wouldn't exactly say DB broke the rules by having Dooglus and Bitcoininformation handle payments - the coins were in escrow to handle any unforeseen events, and this sort of classifies, but it shouldn't give them the power to completely rewrite the rules of the campaign if they so choose.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:20:14 PM

That was my point exactly aswell: "DB broke the rules by making Doog and BTCinfo responsible for payouts"

The best course of action would be to:

1. Pay out all members for posts made in the next few days.
2. Return all unused funds to dicebitcoin.
3. If dicebitcoin want to continue their signature campaign they can make a new thread and have people join.

The contract was breached when they stated signature payouts will be made from escrowed funds. The signature campaign is officially in the hands of bitcoininformation and dooglus.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:22:16 PM

I'm not against being paid earlier, given the circumstances have changed somewhat; but independently of what else happened, we did agree to advertise DicebBitco.in for a month, so I'm willing to do so, if they decide to go on with it. Also I wouldn't exactly say DB broke the rules by having Dooglus and Bitcoininformation handle payments - the coins were in escrow to handle any unforeseen events, and this sort of classifies, but it shouldn't give them the power to completely rewrite the rules of the campaign if they so choose.

Wrong, the coins were placed in escrow in case dicebitcoin did not/could not pay out. They have stated already they will not be paying out themselves, but instead escrow funds will be used. (a breach in contract)
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:27:40 PM

I'm not against being paid earlier, given the circumstances have changed somewhat; but independently of what else happened, we did agree to advertise DicebBitco.in for a month, so I'm willing to do so, if they decide to go on with it. Also I wouldn't exactly say DB broke the rules by having Dooglus and Bitcoininformation handle payments - the coins were in escrow to handle any unforeseen events, and this sort of classifies, but it shouldn't give them the power to completely rewrite the rules of the campaign if they so choose.

DB broke the rules. He abandoned the campaign and left it to escrowers.
If he's left, who's gonna verify the posts? That's not really the escrowers role, is it?
The 10BTC is not sufficient if everyone hit the max post (18BTC needed).

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:29:30 PM

Wrong, the coins were placed in escrow in case dicebitcoin did not/could not pay out. They have stated already they will not be paying out themselves, but instead escrow funds will be used. (a breach in contract)

It's their funds regardless; would you prefer if they paid us at the end of the month, and then got the funds back from escrow? Would it really make any practical difference? I think they just want out at this point; not that they're trying to scam us - so I think you're being rash here (and probably just want to join another campaign as soon as possible, in order to maximize your reward). Tongue

EDIT: which I can't blame you, by the way; this last campaign from Dice.ninja is looking good. Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:30:40 PM

This is just my personal opinion: I think they are done with this board. The way the users reacted on the faulty code and mateo was very destructive. So many jumped to conclusions and made fun of dicebitco.in in the dirt. Ive seen a different and ugly face of plenty users yesterday and its contemptible. I have no idea what happend, neither do you. Think about what you would have done in their place. A scammer would be gone the second the shit starts to hit the fan IMHO. Now imagine your dream in the dirt, shat upon because you made a mistake. Would you go back and sit through another 3 weeks with this community?

Sorry this is a bit off topic, but there's a reason for the reaction they got from the forum users. I can think of few things I could have done differently in their position, and it's not hindsight, good suggestions were posted in their own thread by many forum members in real time and they chose to ignore it and do it their way. Scammers or not, they have only themselves to blame for the shitstorm, and kicking the sig campaign to escrow holders is just another example of the unwillingness to face the reality and handle the situation. What exactly is dicebitco.in so busy with that they can't even conclude a signature campaign in a respectful manner.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:45:02 PM

This is just my personal opinion: I think they are done with this board. The way the users reacted on the faulty code and mateo was very destructive. So many jumped to conclusions and made fun of dicebitco.in in the dirt. Ive seen a different and ugly face of plenty users yesterday and its contemptible. I have no idea what happend, neither do you. Think about what you would have done in their place. A scammer would be gone the second the shit starts to hit the fan IMHO. Now imagine your dream in the dirt, shat upon because you made a mistake. Would you go back and sit through another 3 weeks with this community?

Sorry this is a bit off topic, but there's a reason for the reaction they got from the forum users. I can think of few things I could have done differently in their position, and it's not hindsight, good suggestions were posted in their own thread by many forum members in real time and they chose to ignore it and do it their way. Scammers or not, they have only themselves to blame for the shitstorm, and kicking the sig campaign to escrow holders is just another example of the unwillingness to face the reality and handle the situation. What exactly is dicebitco.in so busy with that they can't even conclude a signature campaign in a respectful manner.

Sure the situation could have been handled differently, but that does not make a "shitstorm" acceptable. I never understood why people turn into degenerates online, I suspect low self esteem... anyway derailing the thread here.

To stay on topic: dicebitcoin stated in their "final" post that doog and bitcoininformation should payout at the end of the campaign, which implies that DB will not do the payout themselfes, but the month has just started and things might look different at the end of the month. IMHO this is no reason to breach the contract. I also think that doog and bitcoininformation are acting rather nicely, since DB would have kicked several people out allready (sig was changed).

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:46:40 PM

It's their funds regardless; would you prefer if they paid us at the end of the month, and then got the funds back from escrow? Would it really make any practical difference? I think they just want out at this point; not that they're trying to scam us - so I think you're being rash here (and probably just want to join another campaign as soon as possible, in order to maximize your reward). Tongue

EDIT: which I can't blame you, by the way; this last campaign from Dice.ninja is looking good. Smiley

The thing is: they have left, they will most likely not pay. 10btc isnt enough to cover everyone at the end of the month.

P.S. Im not going to join dice.ninja's as they dont pay per post, only 25 posts every 2 weeks
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:55:08 PM

The thing is: they have left, they will most likely not pay. 10btc isnt enough to cover everyone at the end of the month.

P.S. Im not going to join dice.ninja's as they dont pay per post, only 25 posts every 2 weeks

If 10 btc is not enough , what  the 2 escrow will do ? Pay less ?
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:00:51 PM

Oh wow only just now found out about all this mess  Undecided
So you guys are still deciding what to do? I haven't removed or altered my signature since I started the campaign and my name is still on the DB list.

10 BTC is not gonna be enough to pay for max posts for all members and it's not fair for people to keep posting with the signature if they're not gonna get paid for some of their posts.
I hope you guys find a fair solution for everyone. If we have to keep the sig for the full term, maybe you can calculate a new max post that would make 10 BTC enough to pay everyone.
Anyway, I'll keep checking this thread for updates.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:06:54 PM

I think 0.1 btc for every enrolled user is perfect .
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 284 »
  Print  

Jump to: