Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Buy A Car With Bitcoin  (Read 30439 times)
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:17:47 AM

This is an gift from one of the anonymous writers from BuyWithBitcoin.info to Bitcointalk.org

In the past few years, car dealers have shown more and more interests in the fastest growing virtual currency in the world, Bitcoin. There are many car dealers right now that accepts Bitcoin but these car dealers are mostly small companies.

The future is bright for the Bitcoin car dealer industry, last week Mercedes has made the acquisition of Paycash, there is no way to tell if we will now be able to purchase mercedes cars using a Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin but their sudden approach toward the crypto-market is somewhat surprising.

Here are 4 ways for you to purchase a car using your Bitcoins. From luxurious cars to the average and affordable ones.

1-Lamborghini Newport Beach

Yes you read it right, a Lamborghini car dealer accepting Bitcoin. This is the only Lamborghini dealer that accept Bitcoin in the whole USA.
If you live in California , you are good to go!
1425 Baker St
Costa Mesa, California 92626
United States

2- All4btc.com
All4btc is one of the greatest Bitcoin/Cash alternative. It allows you to purchase about anything from Amazon and ebay using your Bitcoins. When we say anything, it really means anything!

Here are some of the cars that have been sold to customers via All4btc.com

-Volkswagen Transporter California
-BMW 3 Cabrio
-Audi A6 quattro

3-BitPremier.com

BitPremier is pretty much a premium luxury website , in one of our previous article http://www.buywithbitcoin.info/how-to-buy-a-house-with-bitcoin we mentionned BitPremier selling a house for 500 000$ worth of Bitcoin. One of the things we haven't mentionned is, you are also able to purchase a variety of cars also.

So, are you looking to buy a car using your Bitcoins? This is where you should be looking at

https://www.bitpremier.com/2-autos

http://www.overlandparkjeepdodge.net

Let's not forget the average working people that do not own hundreds of thousands worth of Bitcoins and are looking for a very affordable price.
-Chrysler
-Dodge Challenger
-Dodge Ram
-Dodge Charger and many more
For a complete list of cars make sure to visit their online store, they provide live chat support and are able to guide you trough your needs depending on your budget.
Dealer Location: Kansas

There are more car dealers out there, but most of the lists we've gone trough are not nearly updated. Some of them are still listing car dealers who are no longer accepting Bitcoin.

Give us forward and submit one article back to us:

http://www.buywithbitcoin.info/submit-article

Comment now with you suggestions
If this information is correct.

This is good news and may be overtaken by other car dealerships across the country, no problem even if the car company is a small company, but their way of perspective at bitcoin, one step ahead, more positive.
If so, I feel optimistic that bitcoin will stay in the best order among other altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:05:53 PM

This topic is very informative, without checking this thread I wouldn't know that it is possible to buy cars directly using bitcoins. But I think this is not yet applicable here in the Philippines (correct me if I'm wrong), but its good to know that bitcoin is beginning to be acceptable to use in real world applications in other countries. And I think once it gets stable in other countries, sooner or later this will be applied in the Philippines, I have a feeling it's going to be near since virtual currency are beginning to make noise.  
Yes, its informative but anyone who want to buy car through those listed site will have to pay huge transaction fees and I think it will be better if people made their payment using GRAFT decentralized universal payment processor or those car dealer could do their sales through openbazar.

DannaWonder

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:55:49 PM

This topic is very informative, without checking this thread I wouldn't know that it is possible to buy cars directly using bitcoins. But I think this is not yet applicable here in the Philippines (correct me if I'm wrong), but its good to know that bitcoin is beginning to be acceptable to use in real world applications in other countries. And I think once it gets stable in other countries, sooner or later this will be applied in the Philippines, I have a feeling it's going to be near since virtual currency are beginning to make noise.  
Yes, its informative but anyone who want to buy car through those listed site will have to pay huge transaction fees and I think it will be better if people made their payment using GRAFT decentralized universal payment processor or those car dealer could do their sales through openbazar.

I think it will be available in the Philippines for used cars. For Bnew ones maybe 5-10 yrs more
James100t

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:12:48 AM

At first, find out who are enable to process your payment by bitcoin.But I know some countries company will not allow BTC totally.So you can try your self. Wink
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:30:47 AM

I have bookmarked this thread as it is of much use. Now just thinking about the price of a lamborghini in bitcoins .

At first, find out who are enable to process your payment by bitcoin.But I know some countries company will not allow BTC totally.So you can try your self. Wink

You need to read the thread again !
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:13:27 PM

amazing car dealers can accept payments with bitcoin, if I can have a bitcoin in large quantities, I would definitely visit lamborghini car dealer. but in my country it seems there is still no car dealership that can accept payment with bitcoin, hopefully in future ahead more and more payments using Bitcoin are acceptable to many entrepreneurs here especially in car dealer companies as discussed this. gradually bitcoin will be increasingly popular in its use and can be accepted in big stores like this.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:12:50 PM

i love this forum,and your question is giving so much confident, buying car with bitcoins is a good idea. well in my mother country if you going to buy cars you should pay it to the bank so that they will give you higher interest rate. Hope using bitcoin will appied to my country
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:01:43 AM

This is an gift from one of the anonymous writers from BuyWithBitcoin.info to Bitcointalk.org

In the past few years, car dealers have shown more and more interests in the fastest growing virtual currency in the world, Bitcoin. There are many car dealers right now that accepts Bitcoin but these car dealers are mostly small companies.

The future is bright for the Bitcoin car dealer industry, last week Mercedes has made the acquisition of Paycash, there is no way to tell if we will now be able to purchase mercedes cars using a Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin but their sudden approach toward the crypto-market is somewhat surprising.

Here are 4 ways for you to purchase a car using your Bitcoins. From luxurious cars to the average and affordable ones.

Yes you read it right, a Lamborghini car dealer accepting Bitcoin. This is the only Lamborghini dealer that accept Bitcoin in the whole USA.
1425 Baker St
United States

2- All4btc.com
All4btc is one of the greatest Bitcoin/Cash alternative. It allows you to purchase about anything from Amazon and ebay using your Bitcoins. When we say anything, it really means anything!

-BMW 3 Cabrio
-Audi A6 quattro

3-BitPremier.com

BitPremier is pretty much a premium luxury website , in one of our previous article http://www.buywithbitcoin.info/how-to-buy-a-house-with-bitcoin we mentionned BitPremier selling a house for 500 000$ worth of Bitcoin. One of the things we haven't mentionned is, you are also able to purchase a variety of cars also.

So, are you looking to buy a car using your Bitcoins? This is where you should be looking at

Let's not forget the average working people that do not own hundreds of thousands worth of Bitcoins and are looking for a very affordable price.
-Chrysler
-Dodge Challenger
-Dodge Ram
For a complete list of cars make sure to visit their online store, they provide live chat support and are able to guide you trough your needs depending on your budget.

There are more car dealers out there, but most of the lists we've gone trough are not nearly updated. Some of them are still listing car dealers who are no longer accepting Bitcoin.

That was impressive. I love those cars and it was sold through bitcoin. If I will earn more I will buy my favorite motor cycle. But I dont if our place here accepted buying motors and cars through bitcoins.

Thejesusofcrypto

Activity: 112

Professional Knife catcher

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:06:34 AM

I wounder what would happen legally and as far as taxes go if I purchase a lambo with bitcoin working a minimum wage job.
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:05:28 AM

amazing car dealers can accept payments with bitcoin, if I can have a bitcoin in large quantities, I would definitely visit lamborghini car dealer. but in my country it seems there is still no car dealership that can accept payment with bitcoin, hopefully in future ahead more and more payments using Bitcoin are acceptable to many entrepreneurs here especially in car dealer companies as discussed this. gradually bitcoin will be increasingly popular in its use and can be accepted in big stores like this.
The most informative question in this foroum is your question. In most of the country there are a big dealer who are dealing mostly payment online while supplying their cars to the whole world. So if you have a lot of bitcoins and you can able to buy a car then you can easily deal with the dealer and also in future it is more expected that all country will start that service for buying things through bitcoins.

I think manufacturers would more prefer fiat or bank deposits. The reason is because it is a multimillion transaction and its better to keep in one vault rather than having another online wallet for better total of how many assets they have sold in a span of years. Although many services are already trusting bitcoin, we can't really expect all people to have such trust ib bitcoin. Well we could buy via bitcoin but as long as it is converted to a fiat currency.
penelopeH@rper.32

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:34:11 PM

1425 Baker St
United States

2- All4btc.com

-BMW 3 Cabrio
-Audi A6 quattro

3-BitPremier.com

-Chrysler
-Dodge Challenger
-Dodge Ram

in most country's online shopping and online business going to everyday. and money transactions are taking place from one country to another country and person to another person. actually i would like to invest in bit coin because it is one of the good profit giving business. with the use of bit coins we have to purchase goods, things, stuff, clothing and electronics also. so if you want to buy a car with bit coin so nothing will happens just buy it.we have that facility in online.
yqloop

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:59:58 PM

It is great to know that Bitcoin can be used in reality for payment. Although it is not accept here,  i think once it is get popular in other countries, it will also be accept in China. Hope these days is coming soon.
ERGODADDY

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:24:08 AM

For those who use bitcoin for a long time there will be no difficulty in exchanging their bitcoins for dollars. And then with the help of dollars, buy everything he needs.
......Not the right move here in the U.S.  You show up at a dealership with a bag of cash, like DMX in the movie "Fast and Furious" and
that move will get you red-lighted by the IRS/DEA/ATF and who knows who else.  You will most likely get your door kicked in about 2am
from a pack of goons looking for your contribution to their "Christmas/Retirement" Fund..
Jeanrogerrabite

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:45:20 PM

tanks for the links, i check that   Smiley

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:25:11 PM

Bitpremier is dead.

This type of topic gets on my nerves because people are adjusting their expectations, or paying too much or traveling too much purely for the honour of paying in BTC. This is not how it should be. Theses people are not doing you favours. You are in control.

Go to a car dealer with a car you like, any car dealer, and tell them you're only interested in buying with Bitcoin. If they won't accept BTC directly, and of course most won't, then you force them to contact a payment processor like Bitpay or Coinbase. It's their job to make it seamless for the dealer. The dealer has nothing to lose.

You roll away in the car you always wanted while also propagating Bitcoin a little further while also getting the right deal. Job done.
johnne

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:22:52 PM

The most informative question in this forum is your question. In most of the country there are a big dealer who are dealing mostly payment online while supplying their cars to the whole world. So if you have a lot of bitcoins and you can able to buy a car then you can easily deal with the dealer and also in future it is more expected that all country will start that service for buying things through bitcoins.
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:11:43 AM

The most informative question in this forum is your question. In most of the country there are a big dealer who are dealing mostly payment online while supplying their cars to the whole world. So if you have a lot of bitcoins and you can able to buy a car then you can easily deal with the dealer and also in future it is more expected that all country will start that service for buying things through bitcoins.

There's a lot of informative question here in the forum and I dont think if this was the most cause Ive read a lot. But however if you explore more you can learn more.

Bitcoin now is almost everything in the world of market transacted. Not yet all but almost. So I will not be shock if the bitcoin was used just like this kind of trading.

Hunter1981

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:50:51 PM

This is so great man Shocked  It's not so far to the day that we use bitcoin to buy everything .money gonna be disappeared just like the way money was born .there will be no more worry about thief in your house .if there is something wrong at least you are not be hurt by thief or something .i mean , thief are always there .no matter how much civilization our society are . they are still there .a robbery is more dangerous than a thief :|
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:18:02 AM

Obviously it's a little difficult to get a car and a house, because it does not matter when you buy small items and goods with Bitcoin, but be careful when buying expensive things, you have to be right in front of the law.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
realflash

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:57:51 AM

For anyone in the UK: Our company Attono Vehicles sources vehicles to order, free of charge, and we accept BitCoin. So any vehicle you like can be bought in the UK with BitCoin, no matter what your budget.

Our website: https://www.attono.net

Give us a call any time.

Ian Gibbs
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: