Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked at Nitrogen Sports  (Read 1569 times)
nitrogensportscheats (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:13:52 AM

Hello

I was hacked today at Nitrogen Sports
I had placed a wager that was finished and was waiting to be graded. This was at 230 pm EST.   
I go to check back in at 250pm EST and all my coins are gone.  The bet was graded at 240 pm EST and a withdrawal was made at 245pm EST by someone else.

I went to complain to Nitrogen Sports as how can they allow this and they tell me the coins are gone and they do nothing.

I have alot of issues with this.

#1  I was hacked so this hacker would have had an IP address never used by my account. Why would NitrogenSports not flag a transaction from my account only used as a withdrawal from an IP address never used? This is very poor security.

#2 when i contact support. Nitrogen Sports gives me no help. they do not tell me about IP Address or anything about the withdrawal.  they just tell me my money is gone and they will do nothing.

This is quite fishy.  Nitrogen Sports has a banner at the top of their site today saying please allow 24 hours for withdrawals to be processed due to high volume.  However the hacker withdrew my funds and Nitrogen process the withdrawal within 5 minutes.  Other users have been waiting hours for their withdrawals to be processed.  But Nitrogen Sports processed my withdrawal in a matter of minutes and didnt check IP addresses or no security checks whatsoever.

I am quite saddened to share this with you.  I cannot believe i was scammed by a hacker and also with the bad customer service and security of Nitrogen Sports

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:24:30 AM

is there anything i can do about this.

I think nitrogensports is at fault and missed security steps in protecting my coin.

no my password is not 123. or something simple.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:36:03 AM

Why did you not enable 2FA, if security is important for you?
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:41:45 AM

What if your system isn't clean and the hacker obtained the password not by hacking nitrogen but your computer/connection?
I don't agree that Nitrogen should have blocked the transaction request from a new IP. Most sites don't do it because people use VPN services or connect from different devices/places.

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:54:56 AM

why is nitrogensports absolved of no blame here.  if you as a company are going to hold currency. you must have some form of security and insurance measures

who said i did not have 2FA?  its weird that alot of ppl saying i didnt have 2FA like they know the situation.

doesnt matter of vpn.  if a new ip address comes first time and wants withdrawal within seconds.  they should flag.  its the secure thing to do
game-protect

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:08:17 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 03:11:30 PM by game-protect

why is nitrogensports absolved of no blame here.  if you as a company are going to hold currency. you must have some form of security and insurance measures

who said i did not have 2FA?  its weird that alot of ppl saying i didnt have 2FA like they know the situation.

doesnt matter of vpn.  if a new ip address comes first time and wants withdrawal within seconds.  they should flag.  its the secure thing to do
You did not mention anything about that your email account was hacked, therefore no 2FA. Also, if you would have 2FA enabled, why would you blame NitrogenSports in first instance, if you are the only case?

The accounts are anonymous and people use VPNs with different IPs. What a chaos it would be, if they would check the IPs. Did your email provider check your IPs? Obviously not, otherwise they would have not allowed the hacker to "hack" your email account.

My impression is you are lying to us!

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:32:02 AM

im lying to you LMAO

get the F out of here you clown

you know about my hack from one forum post.

oh im sorry im not a scum scammer like you that needs to hide my IP address and other things.  im honest. i got hacked and scammed and looking for help.  all i get is you know it alls that think you know everything and are kings and fast to judge.

i take it you work for nitrogen sports to save face.

also from your reputation. looks like you are a scammer too
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:45:57 AM

Probably you shouldn't be using online currencies if you dont know anything about security.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 03:48:20 AM

So you DID have 2FA enabled? If so then clearly you were compromised quite heavily. How many bitcoins were taken? You can check the address that it was withdrawn to: perhaps it's a notable address and you can find whoever it is.

And please. Just because certain individuals are suspicious of you doesn't mean they work at NS Roll Eyes

game-protect

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:11:06 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 03:10:45 PM by game-protect

Hello

I was hacked today at Nitrogen Sports

-snip-
So NitrogenSports is also your email account provider and both got hacked, your NitrogenSports gaming account and your email account hosted by Nitrogen Sports. Now I got it!

Hmm, for security reasons, I recommend to have your email account with a different provider like your gaming account provider! Wink

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:52:45 AM

no. you guys discredit me so fast.

this is something that happened to me 100%

yet i was robbed money and you blame me.  never nitrogen sports fault?

nitrogensports only has google 2fa. so if phone hacked. they can get codes.

instead of processing withdrawals instantly. Nitrogen should have better security measures on their site.

im not the first person to get scammed at nitrogen and not the last.

but shame on you for discrediting what happened to me and saying its all my fault

god bless you being perfect.
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:22:54 AM

this is something that happened to me 100%

yet i was robbed money and you blame me.  never nitrogen sports fault?

instead of processing withdrawals instantly. Nitrogen should have better security measures on their site.

im not the first person to get scammed at nitrogen and not the last.

but shame on you for discrediting what happened to me and saying its all my fault

god bless you being perfect.
Do you mind being able to place pictures of your conversations with nitrogen sports' support? I'm sure you'd need to follow use the correct format as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0.

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:26:30 AM

i will tomorrow. i can show the transaction. the wallet it went to and nitrogen lack of help.

they told me oh well too late 20 minutes after it happened
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:39:59 AM

Are you guys withdrawing smoothly? Why I withdraw 0.04 btc but it is still pending? Nitrogen's supports are having Super Bowl party?   Huh Huh
Did you saw their announcement on the chatbox ? I was planning to withdraw until I saw the message, now i'll just let my coins sit in the site for a while.

Quote from:  nitrogen chatbox
Please allow up to 24-hours for withdraws to process due to increased traffic after Superbowl LI.

Goodluck to everyone who are joining the grand draw later.

Thanks, I got payment in 1 hour, it was not easy to wait, I think Nitrogen should have won lots of money today, the Super Bowl was so fierce and crazy, they took huge bets.

"I had placed a wager that was finished and was waiting to be graded. This was at 230 pm EST.   
I go to check back in at 250pm EST and all my coins are gone. "

Personally I am sorry to hear that you were hacked yesterday, how much money did you lose? Withdrawals within 20 minutes were fishy, you can see the dialog shows above, this guy withdrew 0.04 btc for 1 hour delay, so 20 minutes looks impossible, maybe it is insider stealing? Or maybe they neglected the IP check?

I recommend you post more proofs of bitcoin withdrawal info, like time and txid. And you can post it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355081

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 08:20:38 AM

-snip-
#1  I was hacked so this hacker would have had an IP address never used by my account. Why would NitrogenSports not flag a transaction from my account only used as a withdrawal from an IP address never used? This is very poor security.
-snip-

Its not actually. People constantly have new IP addresses or share them with other users. Your suggest - if implemented - would likely delay withdrawals in a business damaging manner. Even google lets you in from a new IP and do whatever you want unless its on the other side of the globe (or you are using Tor).

You are jumping to conclusions that make little sense, you are using a brand new account for this. Show some evidence, use the proper format and people are more likely to listen.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:06:59 PM

when i get to my computer today. i will show proof

please bear with me in format

yes i am new bc this is first time it has happened
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:09:27 PM

But did you have that option enabled or not? I couldn't find an answer in the thread.

This means the transaction has already been processed. That's really fast, maybe they could at least provide you with the hacker's IP...

miningdude

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:11:56 PM

So Yesterday someone went into my account and withdrew all my bitcoins.

This is exactly the timeframe and log of what happened.

I had placed this wager   https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/36010b9MVAwMkhaWUY2d2cwTU84c2U5Y1RaQT09/r/141841/  

this match started at 12:10pm EST and took 2:24 minutes to complete.  The time would be 2:34PM EST.   here is the proof of match time  http://www.flashscore.com/match/2NXdlTZb/#match-summary

I logged into my account at 2:40pm est to check and the game was not graded. I logged off and and went to washroom.  I was at a secure computer and no one was around me. i checked back in 15 minutes later and i noticed my balance was 0 and my in play was 0 and then i checked if there was a withdrawal it said 2:44pm EST and within 5-10 minutes, it was already processed and completed for my full balance.

here is the transaction 6 Feb 2:44pm   Withdraw   -0.29220000    e048fd2b...   Completed

note and look at time of transaction.

here is the transaction ID of the withdrawal sent out and processed.

https://blockchain.info/tx/e048fd2b11efd5beef5355dbcb2d63797e35bd54db02db6c31d0b1e0862b27c8

if you see the time completed was 2:47PM EST.

they processed my withdrawal in 3 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!

Other users have confirmed on Nitrogen Chat and on this forum that they have been waiting hours for their withdrawal to process. Just read above in this thread.

So how did someone hack into my acccount from an unknown IP and request a withdrawal and have it processed and completed in 3 MINUTES! when everyone else is waiting hours.  How is this possible.

I sent support tickets to NitrogenSports and this is the response

Nitrogen Sports Support at 3:14pm on February 6, 2017
Hello, 141841.

Thank you for your contacting Nitrogen Sports.
We regret this unfortunate incident. Regretfully, once the funds have been removed from an account, there is nothing we can do to recover them.

notice a response was given at 3:14PM EST confirming withdrawal has been processed and completed for a 2:44PM EST transaction.  within 30 minutes I have been scammed and replied to.

Nitrogen will not investigate nor will they provide me with any details of the withdrawal.

I am a long time user there and bet alot of btc at that book. Never had an issue until today.

I would like to quote from the above forum post yesterday from NitrogenSports themselves on here

Very disappointed at the withdraw speed right now, been waiting over an hour for a 1 BTC withdraw. I did see the announcement, but still - why would it take this long? Even if there is a lot of traffic, they should know about it and have people waiting to add funds to the hot wallet, or just add more BTC straight up.

Hey guys,

The majority of our withdrawals are subject to a manual review before being processed. This helps us verify that the requested transactions are being authorized by the rightful account owner. We recommend that all of our players add 2FA to their accounts to ensure the security of your account/funds. This would also help to speed up the review process during times when there is a high volume of withdrawal requests.

Please know that our teams are working hard to process your transactions and we appreciate your patience!
Cal

This fully contradicts what happened to me yesterday

You'll just waste your time here budd, everybody here won't try to help you they're just trying to make money by posting their shitty camping banner lol Undecided

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

But did you have that option enabled or not? I couldn't find an answer in the thread.

This means the transaction has already been processed. That's really fast, maybe they could at least provide you with the hacker's IP...

yeah multiple users have said there withdrawals were not processed for hours and hours yet my hacker had his processed in 5 minutes. how do you explain that???  the banner is still up on Nitrogen says it wil take 24 hours to get withdrawals processed due to high volume of superbowl.

nitrogen support has not helped or provided me with any information at the moment.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:26:12 PM

As stated before please: provide your accusation in the correct form and provide all related information. thank you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: