Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★☝▀☝▀☝▀EASY $2000+ MONTHLY INCOME ONLINE---($30 NOW)☝▀☝▀☝▀★★★  (Read 4378 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:40:44 PM

I bought this guide from op but forgot to post my review as I don't have time to post a long detailed long review.
The method provided by op may work but it involves various parties including Paypal and we all know paypal chargeback is a game spoiler.
Do not buy this blindly because it takes lots of patience and good amount of time on once part.
I think I wasted my 0.015BTC

Wow! Surely that comment hit below the belt. OP what defence do you have now since you still haven't provided the forum your proof of earning?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:21:18 AM

Lol that was hardly below the belt. I'll make a few brief points since the reviewer did not clearly articulate them.

1. Yes guys, surprise, it takes time and patience to make $2k/month.

time: 1-2 hours a day MAX
        patience: time in between where you do nothing.

2. "Paypal chargeback is a spoiler."

This is quite possibly the most lazy feedback you can get from someone reviewing a guide. My method involves shipping a PHYSICAL item. You get a tracking number and your funds are in escrow until the buyer confirms they have received the product. Chargeback is almost always a risk, but in this case it's essentially zero, even though the funds are received into your Paypal.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:27:55 PM

Lol that was hardly below the belt. I'll make a few brief points since the reviewer did not clearly articulate them.

1. Yes guys, surprise, it takes time and patience to make $2k/month.

time: 1-2 hours a day MAX
        patience: time in between where you do nothing.

2. "Paypal chargeback is a spoiler."

This is quite possibly the most lazy feedback you can get from someone reviewing a guide. My method involves shipping a PHYSICAL item. You get a tracking number and your funds are in escrow until the buyer confirms they have received the product. Chargeback is almost always a risk, but in this case it's essentially zero, even though the funds are received into your Paypal.

This would be solve if you just show us your proof of income using this method.  No need to explain or tell us anything or reply to the post that suppose to be "hitting below the belt"  AFAIK, this person bought your guide and gave his own comment depend on his own opinion but this can be easily countered if you show us what we are asking of you.  The proof of your earning doing this method Smiley
jawed

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:02:42 PM

This looks like scam, smells like scam, tastes like scam. Has anyone actually paid him for this?
If there is a foolproof method to make good easy money, then why sell for peanuts??
And if you are so loaded, why not give your method to poor people like me as donation.
I will definitely remember you in my prayers, I swear.
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:57:04 AM

Thanks for the free bump ^^^. So the reason I didn't want to show proof of payment/profit is because it reveals a key part of the method, which involves uniquely applying parts of the website Purse.io. But since showing this proof is a key aspect of establishing the legitimacy of the guide, I'll show it. Go to this link to see 8 screenshots. Orders in the screenshots are from January because like I said, I have moved on to another method.

http://imgur.com/a/St4g8

Guide price is now $50.
freemanjackal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:11:20 PM

i have been folowing this since it was created but so far i havent seen any positive review about it
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:13:37 PM

because it's mostly comments like yours
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:56:10 AM

Looks like this thread is getting a lot of skeptical remarks, so I'll bump in here and give my two cents on this. (I was originally planning on staying quiet until my first profit from this game through, but I will make this short(-er) statement.)

I bought this guide a short while ago and I've been experimenting around with the method included. Yes, this is not an autopilot method that you buy and rack up money by doing nothing. However, it is also not a very work intensive method, either. As far as I have seen, there is only one real "risk" involved but Bitcoin Guru addresses it quite well in the FAQ section of the guide with the solution to it.

It works, and I am almost done with my first cycle through. If you're debating whether you should buy it or not, as long as you have a small capital (works very well with large capitals but smaller ones do just fine) and are willing to play with the method a little bit to see what works for you, I'd say it's worth it.

Also, I'd like to mention that Bitcoin Guru has been very helpful and responsive via Skype to answer my many questions about the method.

I'll be posting a review with payment after my first cycle (not sure how to refer to it in a different way without spoiling the method itself) is completed.
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:49:36 AM

thanks for the nice review!
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 11:14:42 AM

Thanks for the free bump ^^^. So the reason I didn't want to show proof of payment/profit is because it reveals a key part of the method, which involves uniquely applying parts of the website Purse.io. But since showing this proof is a key aspect of establishing the legitimacy of the guide, I'll show it. Go to this link to see 8 screenshots. Orders in the screenshots are from January because like I said, I have moved on to another method.

http://imgur.com/a/St4g8

Guide price is now $50.
Honestly buddy this screnshots prove nothing.It doesn't tell us your profit.It maybe be from your own purchase so I am waiting for those members review who got vouch first.
A lot of time has passed since and I wonder why they haven't showed any proof yet.Maybe they just read it but didn't try the method
freemanjackal

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:07:39 PM

Looks like this thread is getting a lot of skeptical remarks, so I'll bump in here and give my two cents on this. (I was originally planning on staying quiet until my first profit from this game through, but I will make this short(-er) statement.)

I bought this guide a short while ago and I've been experimenting around with the method included. Yes, this is not an autopilot method that you buy and rack up money by doing nothing. However, it is also not a very work intensive method, either. As far as I have seen, there is only one real "risk" involved but Bitcoin Guru addresses it quite well in the FAQ section of the guide with the solution to it.

It works, and I am almost done with my first cycle through. If you're debating whether you should buy it or not, as long as you have a small capital (works very well with large capitals but smaller ones do just fine) and are willing to play with the method a little bit to see what works for you, I'd say it's worth it.

Also, I'd like to mention that Bitcoin Guru has been very helpful and responsive via Skype to answer my many questions about the method.

I'll be posting a review with payment after my first cycle (not sure how to refer to it in a different way without spoiling the method itself) is completed.
how long does the cycle last, and how much time for you to be done? that wont be a spoiler, i am pretty sure about it
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:20:03 AM

each order's cycle can take 3-4 days. So if you do a $50 order your profit on it will be like $6-7, which you will get in 3-4 days. But there's no cap on the number of orders you can do.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:05:23 PM

how long does the cycle last, and how much time for you to be done? that wont be a spoiler, i am pretty sure about it

each order's cycle can take 3-4 days. So if you do a $50 order your profit on it will be like $6-7, which you will get in 3-4 days. But there's no cap on the number of orders you can do.

Pretty much what Guru said. You can do multiple cycles simultaneously, but I chose to do a single cycle to see how it went. There were also delays involved from my first cycle, but nothing preventable.
oOxenonOo

Activity: 362

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:59:57 PM

I'm waiting Fraxinus full review, look like first cycle isn't 2-3 days  Grin

- and one more thing bothering me here, guru said you can make 1500$-2000$/month with 0.5BTC, and one order for 50$ gives you 6-7$

> if 0.5BTC = 500$ (10orders(50$))
        > so every, let's say 3 days 10 orders make for you 60-70$, and you can make 10 cycles per month
        > then with 0.5BTC your profit per month will be 600-700$

Guru is that correct?

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:32:38 PM

Yes it is very possible. If you are not subject to Paypal holds, your cycle can take 1 day.
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:38:05 AM

still at $50 guys! Get it before I have to bump it up
mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:16:43 AM

give me discount for your method i buy it
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:16:56 AM

still selling!

Can I get a discount for this one? I'm thinking of buying this but to a lower price.  Smiley
The_Bitcoin_Guru (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:25:34 PM

still selling!
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:41:03 PM

have yet to read any good review.Has anyone made real profit?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███