Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining zclassic whit nvidia video card  (Read 853 times)
miner97 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:32:20 AM

Guys I need help about mining zclassic in supernova pool. I dont know what miner to use to mine zclassic. I somehow set up miner for zcash but I want to mine zclassic. I installed EWBF miner for zcash. But what I need to do so I can mine zclassic?!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:15:35 AM

Guys I need help about mining zclassic in supernova pool. I dont know what miner to use to mine zclassic. I somehow set up miner for zcash but I want to mine zclassic. I installed EWBF miner for zcash. But what I need to do so I can mine zclassic?!

You just need to point to the Zclassic pool and use a Zclassic wallet for your worker ID just as you would for Zcash. They both use the Equihash algorithm, so any miner capable of mining Zcash can also mine Zclassic. If you use Claymore's Zcash miner you may also need to add -allpools 1 to the bat file. For the Suprnova pool, use:  stratum+tcp://zcl.suprnova.cc:4042
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:35:42 AM

When you take a look on pool and find Getting started,
there is everything clearly stated, you have link so download miners, and examples too.

This is my signature...
sevenmiles

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:07:19 AM

just mine zclassic with the same miner you use to mine zcash...since they are using same Equihash algo...

AMD GPUs
Optiminer –  Zcash Forum – BitcoinTalk
Claymore –  Zcash Forum – BitcoinTalk
Genesis SGminer – BitcoinTalk

Nvidia GPUs
EWBF Cuda –  Zcash Forum – BitcoinTalk
Nicehash EQM – (only works with nicehash) Zcash Forum – BitcoinTalk
NEHQ – Zcash Forum

miner97 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:35:53 AM

You just need to point to the Zclassic pool and use a Zclassic wallet for your worker ID just as you would for Zcash. They both use the Equihash algorithm, so any miner capable of mining Zcash can also mine Zclassic. If you use Claymore's Zcash miner you may also need to add -allpools 1 to the bat file. For the Suprnova pool, use:  stratum+tcp://zcl.suprnova.cc:4042
This is my setting that I set up for my miner : http://prntscr.com/gw0wdz
Now I cant even start miner, I know that I did something wrong but what I dont know Sad
foldingextra

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:22:06 PM

Now I cant even start miner, I know that I did something wrong but what I dont know Sad

What is the error message that you have?
Ryuh

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:57:53 PM

You use EWBF Zec Miner 0.3.4b right? If so try this one:

miner.exe --server zcl.suprnova.cc --user serbking97.Kopac2 --pass x  --port 4042
pause

Of course you have to make a worker in suprnova Kopac2 with password x. Otherwise will not work.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:18:14 PM

Can you state what type are your GPU's? as showed above, EWBF is for Cuda devices only if you're using AMD use other miner like Claymore or Optiminer.

if you are Using NVIDIA or Cuda Cards, try this in your bat file to the EWBF miner. this is for unregistered users

miner --server zcl.suprnova.cc --user YOURWALLETADDRESS --pass x --port 4043
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:44:11 PM

You just need to point to the Zclassic pool and use a Zclassic wallet for your worker ID just as you would for Zcash. They both use the Equihash algorithm, so any miner capable of mining Zcash can also mine Zclassic. If you use Claymore's Zcash miner you may also need to add -allpools 1 to the bat file. For the Suprnova pool, use:  stratum+tcp://zcl.suprnova.cc:4042

Try this in your bat file:   miner --server zcl.suprnova.cc --user serbking97.Kopac2 --pass x --port 4042  

Leave off the cuda-devices, intensity and the fee parameters for now just to see if it works. If it does work you can add back any additional parameters you want at a later point. At first just keep your bat file as simple as it can be to get going.

Also, get rid of all the setx lines above your bat too as they are mainly for AMD cards. If you do have a AMD card you should be using a miner like Claymore's Zcash instead:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670733.0

If that is the case (you do have a AMD card) you will need to use this in your Claymore batch file:    ZecMiner64.exe -zpool ssl://zcl.suprnova.cc:4142 -zwal serbking97.Kopac2 -zpsw x -allpools 1
miner97 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:39:18 PM

You just need to point to the Zclassic pool and use a Zclassic wallet for your worker ID just as you would for Zcash. They both use the Equihash algorithm, so any miner capable of mining Zcash can also mine Zclassic. If you use Claymore's Zcash miner you may also need to add -allpools 1 to the bat file. For the Suprnova pool, use:  stratum+tcp://zcl.suprnova.cc:4042

Try this in your bat file:   miner --server zcl.suprnova.cc --user serbking97.Kopac2 --pass x --port 4042  

Leave off the cuda-devices, intensity and the fee parameters for now just to see if it works. If it does work you can add back any additional parameters you want at a later point. At first just keep your bat file as simple as it can be to get going.

Also, get rid of all the setx lines above your bat too as they are mainly for AMD cards. If you do have a AMD card you should be using a miner like Claymore's Zcash instead:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670733.0

If that is the case (you do have a AMD card) you will need to use this in your Claymore batch file:    ZecMiner64.exe -zpool ssl://zcl.suprnova.cc:4142 -zwal serbking97.Kopac2 -zpsw x -allpools 1
Same thing dude, ofc I have nvidia card( Asus gtx1070). I am trying to set fcking setting for bat file for like 10 days  Angry Angry Angry
I cant find it nowhere, on yt or on google. I set up bat file before for Zcash and I had 480sol/s (Overclocked card), but I want to mine zclassic, and I downloded from Nvidia site some probram/driver  called cuda 9.0.175 version. Mbe  that is problem. On nova pool for Zclassic there is instructions for only 3 miners and there is no instructions for my miner -EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner- : http://prntscr.com/gwl50c
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:51:04 AM

Hi;

Thakns for the topic, I was looking a gudiens to help.
You can find my Supernova "EWBF Zec Miner 0.3.4b" batch files in below.

miner.exe --server zcl.suprnova.cc --user Myusername.Myworkername --pass Workerpassword --port 4043

Kind regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: