Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i make Bitcoin/money from a third world country  (Read 4715 times)
Adelajda

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:19:52 PM

basicly for the past week i have been trying and searching on how to make money online .. but everytime i go into a survey site or an ad sites that pays u to answer question or to do a service .. i get the usualy " this isnt available in your country" .. is there any other way to make money ? im from north african btw
Yes, but you can doing the surveys by using vpn, anyways there is a lot of ways to get some bitcoin in the internet, but you should have some skills and knowledge. There is many sites of freelance which they can pay you by working in differents jobs. you can translate, designing, coding etc..
but the main source of getting some btc here in bitcointalk is trading or doing gamlbing or maybe signature campaings. so you should have a lot of knowlege about bitcoin and other crypto currency first.
Freelancing is a good option to make some money. You do not need the technical skills to be a trader or a gambler to start earning money with it as you only need a basic knowledge on how it works and it is easy to make a quick buck if you are living in a third world country as you can make use of the dollar conversion difference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:24:53 AM

Maybe in some third country you have even more chances to make Bitcoins then somwhere else. Regulations are not so strict, if there is any, and the amount you make it's maybe more satisfiying to cover your needs then in some other countries. No matter the other choices you can always participate in signature campaign and make some coins.
The best thing about living in a third world country is that you can make a lot of money through working on the internet, for example I work on the internet through freelancing and other stuff and make about $100 a week and in my country that is worth like a double so it is kind of big deal.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:37:18 AM

Maybe in some third country you have even more chances to make Bitcoins then somwhere else. Regulations are not so strict, if there is any, and the amount you make it's maybe more satisfiying to cover your needs then in some other countries. No matter the other choices you can always participate in signature campaign and make some coins.
The best thing about living in a third world country is that you can make a lot of money through working on the internet, for example I work on the internet through freelancing and other stuff and make about $100 a week and in my country that is worth like a double so it is kind of big deal.
Acrtually, online job is best for all the country, regardless if you are asian or african. There are so many opportunities in earning onlince such as investment, trading, and othere services like signature campaign. It is really worth it to do such online jobs, no hussle. What yo need is a great strategy, device, and internet connection.
asdalani

Activity: 882

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:43:06 AM

Bitcoin faucets are useful if you are quick with captcha typing. Working online is also something that you could try to do and you could ask the job manager to pay you with Bitcoin instead of fiat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:31:25 PM

basicly for the past week i have been trying and searching on how to make money online .. but everytime i go into a survey site or an ad sites that pays u to answer question or to do a service .. i get the usualy " this isnt available in your country" .. is there any other way to make money ? im from north african btw

You need to find something you are good at and monotonized that. There is a whole altcoin market you can work fpr the Devs doing promotions. Dont wait fpr them to male a campiagn ask them yourself. Sieze the initiative and take any opportunity you can get. Look through the forum for ideas.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

Do you want to make "money" or earn money. ^smile^ To be honest, I found that it was easier to earn money at home from a extra job, than to earn money online, because most of these sites pay peanuts for a bunch of time and effort spend doing boring jobs repetitively. < Click on 300 Ads every 5 minutes and earn $0.50 cents. >

You would be better off cutting someone's grass and then paying it into your bank account and then buying Bitcoin.

You should also move this thread to the beginner section.
For me , doing a signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin ,asides here in forum youcan learn so you can post for your signature campaign. And if you are pertaining to a repeatedly work. Well thats life but just always think that there is no permanent in the world. Change is constant. So just wait and work hard to signature campaign like what i am doing.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:38:01 PM

as the third world countries people have very limited options of earning money, although they are more and more skillful , so you can utilize their skill though internet or if call them in your own country.
agatha818

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:00:52 PM

hey sir! im from third world country, though it is not much im earning bitcoin and make money on the internet,it's true it is not that easy, but the fact that you have access on the internet it is very possible to earn bitcoin, i saw a lot of websites in your place that could possibly help you earn bitcoin or make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: