Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357178 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

Good to see its finally up and running but after few tries of login into my account it didn't allow me to login. https://my.exscudo.com/web-cabinet/ui/d shows 404 error and the my.exscudo isn't allowing me to login. Anyone is also experiencing this issue? I don't think I'm the only in this situation.
It seems there is still a problem in the website, I also experienced the same thing, maybe because too many want to access this website or maybe the web is still less than optimized.

I tried on clicking the recommend website since there is an error on that link. This is the link since it redirect to your account. https://my.exscudo.com and still not able to withdraw my funds and bonus EONs has dates before you can withdraw it.

We are in the same situation, so no panic and just keep waiting for this to be solved and I hope it happens soon. Smiley
Still im stock on it like you guys i have problem, seems all the problems that some of this members are also happening to me. The team needs to address everything that have problems and to fix it before moving to another. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

Good to see its finally up and running but after few tries of login into my account it didn't allow me to login. https://my.exscudo.com/web-cabinet/ui/d shows 404 error and the my.exscudo isn't allowing me to login. Anyone is also experiencing this issue? I don't think I'm the only in this situation.
It seems there is still a problem in the website, I also experienced the same thing, maybe because too many want to access this website or maybe the web is still less than optimized.

I tried on clicking the recommend website since there is an error on that link. This is the link since it redirect to your account. https://my.exscudo.com and still not able to withdraw my funds and bonus EONs has dates before you can withdraw it.

We are in the same situation, so no panic and just keep waiting for this to be solved and I hope it happens soon. Smiley
Still im stock on it like you guys i have problem, seems all the problems that some of this members are also happening to me. The team needs to address everything that have problems and to fix it before moving to another. 

Wow. Is this the first time you guys are attempting to access the site?
If your verified, which is a simple text message and email confirmation, you should be able to transfer your Eons, and deposit btc.

(Insight)
Go to your wallet. Copy your EON address.
Then click on cog wheel in upper right by your profile.
Go to tokens tab. Put your eon address in bottom. hit withdraw
Then wait. Then trade.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

I have tried verifying my mobile number on the cabinet but there wasn't any verification sms sent to my mobile number, please help me.
I am from India and have tried airtel and Vodafone Sim, please tell me which network operator is supported.

wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 337

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

22k EON = 1 btc, is it time to buy EON?
because the price offered is very far from the price of ICO

Not sure, some users are trading on telegram 3k EON / $ 1k but be careful some people try to cheat
I tried to sell 340 EON in exchange but did not work. btw i sent a deposit from the bounty website to the exchange it works.
yes I agree with you,this stuation is beneficial for experienced con artists, it is for now better not to be hooked with any offer, many swindlers wandering to take advantage of this stuation

NOW exchange is live You can buy and sell EON.....   Official announcement will made on 2 July

that means Exscudo exchanges for now it can not yet be fully used, or maybe still a trial stage,
Is that true?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

22k EON = 1 btc, is it time to buy EON?
because the price offered is very far from the price of ICO

Not sure, some users are trading on telegram 3k EON / $ 1k but be careful some people try to cheat
I tried to sell 340 EON in exchange but did not work. btw i sent a deposit from the bounty website to the exchange it works.
yes I agree with you,this stuation is beneficial for experienced con artists, it is for now better not to be hooked with any offer, many swindlers wandering to take advantage of this stuation

NOW exchange is live You can buy and sell EON.....   Official announcement will made on 2 July

that means Exscudo exchanges for now it can not yet be fully used, or maybe still a trial stage,
Is that true?

nope, as you can see post above the exchange is already live
you can deposit EON and other coins but for now, the withdrawals are not working
and if you make a withdrawal today it will be done/approve in 2 July

update:
Taritsyn [10:47 PM]
@channel attention community! We limit withdrawing cryptocurrency from exchange wallet. Withdrawal is available from 9 a.m. to 18 p.m. on weekdays (UTC+3). It's temporary solution, but we need to implement it for avoiding some issues with exchange core. (edited)

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

I got message from exscudo
EXSCUDO Team
team@exscudo.com

Exscudo exchange latest update
Dear friends,
Exscudo team has made the latest update for Exscudo exchange. It confirms all your feedback and all bug fixes after stress tests. Exscudo test exchange is opened for you. Our team really need your feedback about how it works.
Please, take a look on exchange test.exscudo.com from 11.30 am (GTM+0) till 1 pm  (GTM+0) and write you feedback here help@exscudo.com
Our devs are making last updates for main Exscudo exchange right now. Please, help us to launch it as soon as possible. Your feedback is very important for us.  

That is still test net official 2 July.Right?
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

Question. I still have Exscudo on the first platform, earned from the bounty campaign.
whether it is still active or I was late for swap or any conversion?
whenever I looked at this thread, most were squabbling over delays establishing a new platform. I almost gave up of EON
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

Question. I still have Exscudo on the first platform, earned from the bounty campaign.
whether it is still active or I was late for swap or any conversion?
whenever I looked at this thread, most were squabbling over delays establishing a new platform. I almost gave up of EON
There is no swap, just withdraw your coins from your bounty portal and send it to your wallet.
Download your wallet from google store and prepare to dump it when the trading exchange will be live next month, that if you do not want to hold.

STUDENTCOIN