Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357178 times)
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

On e-mail I received a message about the stress testing of their stock exchange, I think in the near future the platform will be launched and tokens will be released on the exchange
Yep, I got the same.
Despite the fact they postpone the exchange`s opening, I hope project will be a pearl in future. They are developing their own blockchain, lol. Just wait a little more!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

in the last video on youtube guy said that trading should start on 6th of june, so its left 2 days only, but if only exscudo again not postpone this stuff, cause we already been told about 24 may, 31 may and now its 6 of june.
p.s. here is the video if you didnt saw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eam3KgsINhU&feature=youtu.be
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

in the last video on youtube guy said that trading should start on 6th of june, so its left 2 days only, but if only exscudo again not postpone this stuff, cause we already been told about 24 may, 31 may and now its 6 of june.

I still think there might be a delay further with the stress testing and as many people are yet to log in to their account and check their balances. The overall impression has been poor and hope they don't screw up with the exchange being launched with bugs after 1+ yr of development.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

The launch of the exchange is hurried by investors, they require specific actions after 1 year of delay. But the stock exchange is not yet ready to accept a real crypt.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

The launch of the exchange is hurried by investors, they require specific actions after 1 year of delay. But the stock exchange is not yet ready to accept a real crypt.

I regretfully agree with this statement.

Investors are pushing, and they have every right to do so as its been over 1year with very few realized developments occuring.
The trolls came out from hiding and people are beginning to question the projects legitimacy.

The team had to start releasing something.

Unfortunately. The current state of exchange is definitely not ready for main launch.
At this point, they should make an announcement delaying the exchange and running testnet for awhile to fix bugs.

Another delay sucks. But it seriously is what needs to be done... Bite the bullet, take some heat - dont release something half baked for hackers to destroy.

Thats my input after stress testing - Im looking for something gold, not some fancy colored plastic.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

Investors are pushing, and they have every right to do so as its been over 1year with very few realized developments occuring.
The trolls came out from hiding and people are beginning to question the projects legitimacy.

Unfortunately. The current state of exchange is definitely not ready for main launch.
At this point, they should make an announcement delaying the exchange and running testnet for awhile to fix bugs.

Another delay sucks. But it seriously is what needs to be done... Bite the bullet, take some heat - dont release something half baked for hackers to destroy.

Thats my input after stress testing - Im looking for something gold, not some fancy colored plastic.
why do you hesitate on team work, should you be patient for all this, anger does not solve the problem just hurt you, I believe this team really serious is doing the best at the exchange, hopefully this time successful

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

I also agreed with you after looking over the delay and delay it seems they are not well prepared to launch this exchange at this exchange while so many strange bugs appearing time to time and people having problem to take withdraw and majority of people is not able to get access to their accounts because of maintenance. I also think they should arrange their strategy again and complete this development first instead of launch this buggy platform.
waszurHölle

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:43:59 PM

Is there any update when that 502, 503 error will get fixed from yesterday I seeing this message while trying to access my account. Dev shared something what progress they made to fix this?

if you had actually read the updates you would know that they have shut it down so there is no chance of confusion which exchange to use for the stress test, but you are so lazy that you couldn't be arsed to do that
waszurHölle

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

The overall impression has been poor and hope they don't screw up with the exchange being launched with bugs after 1+ yr of development.

a) development didn't started after ICO
b) development of an entire blockchain, exchange and mobile app takes more time than one year
c) don't comment on topics you have clearly no knowledge, all you  do is make ignorant statements which make you look like a fool
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

Is there any update when that 502, 503 error will get fixed from yesterday I seeing this message while trying to access my account. Dev shared something what progress they made to fix this?
There has not been any update because the website still can not be opened, I'm afraid something happens, but let us think good and positive.

fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

There has not been any update because the website still can not be opened, I'm afraid something happens, but let us think good and positive.
No they haven't have any update within this. Maybe this week but i dont think it will be with the problem with this errors in the main site. They need to know this before all starts trading so that they can fix it all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:05:04 AM

No they haven't have any update within this. Maybe this week but i dont think it will be with the problem with this errors in the main site. They need to know this before all starts trading so that they can fix it all.

I think it was deliberate to solve the dump problem, maybe they think many bounty participants will ask for a coin withdrawal from there, and there will be dump
it seems that the only reason is right, do you guys have another reason?.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:47:21 AM

I think it was deliberate to solve the dump problem, maybe they think many bounty participants will ask for a coin withdrawal from there, and there will be dump

Maybe so. Or probably its true, the  system isn't ready yet  because the team focuses one thing last year which is to promote the platform they have.  But by  doing so, they were left behind by the other team that had already  released their product. It was only last year that I  heard of binance but the exchange had really made a success. KCS is  also on their way to success.

manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:55:57 AM

Maybe so. Or probably its true, the  system isn't ready yet  because the team focuses one thing last year which is to promote the platform they have.  But by  doing so, they were left behind by the other team that had already  released their product. It was only last year that I  heard of binance but the exchange had really made a success. KCS is  also on their way to success.
yes maybe, the possibility that if Exscudo has been ready since last year could now be able to compete with Binance, unfortunately Exscudo exchanges for too long others have reached Eon success still in place.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:15:09 AM

Is there any information when is the deadline for bounty verification? Some time ago I failed verification with mobile phone and I've emailed for solve, but until now I have no reply.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

yes maybe, the possibility that if Exscudo has been ready since last year could now be able to compete with Binance, unfortunately Exscudo exchanges for too long others have reached Eon success still in place.
preparation for excudo exchange is already expected to be late, I do not know exactly what causes there may be a few issues that are being handled by the EON team I just hope this exchange will be able to be used properly without experiencing many problems because it will be very harmful to its users

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

preparation for excudo exchange is already expected to be late, I do not know exactly what causes there may be a few issues that are being handled by the EON team I just hope this exchange will be able to be used properly without experiencing many problems because it will be very harmful to its users

the delay in Exscudo is already a common thing so it's not strange for me and it's good if the problems that exist on the exchange are now fixed immediately before the traders use the same as you said it would be dangerous later.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:02:33 AM

Is there any information when is the deadline for bounty verification? Some time ago I failed verification with mobile phone and I've emailed for solve, but until now I have no reply.

You should login into this portal https://my.exscudo.com/ if you want to make verify your account. But at the moment this website is down from last few days and people still asking about the status of downtime when it will go online again.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

Yes, the project works in its spirit. A whole year spent investors' funds, and now they disgrace themselves with their stock exchange. With this approach, the EON token will not cost anything.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

Let's suppose exchange was launched by now and what do you expect quick increase in value of EON ? under this uncertain situation if someone expect rise in price really doesn't understand the cryptomarket. Let them complete the remaining work and then listing of other coins/tokens on exchange and popularity everything together will decide the price for EON. They will not buy back at peak price on their internal exchange if someone is expecting this.
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: