Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357178 times)
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

just say before you do the buying and selling, if you want to sell should use smaller value EON per BTC not vice versa, so do not get trapped in value of price, the smaller value of EON per BTC then will rise value value per EON  

Note :
if I am not wrong the price of ICO per EON is around 0.0002 BTC, you have to buy BTC with your EON about 5000 EON per BTC instead of 50000 EON per BTC  Grin

The price for OEN on exchange is 0.0007 BTC

Also very creepy to see an exchange without a support/chat/help button Huh So it's obvious they are under construction

Don't think the price is 0.0007 for OEN must be wrong that price
the price now is 0.00001428571 BTC per 1 EON........70000 EON per 1 BTC
very very low Cry

https://my.exscudo.com/

Don't know from where you are getting this data price is still more than 50k satoshi. Just visit that exchange from given link that is not low from my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

the interface is chaotic, no clear view of pairs.. thats diturbing
Golden Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

I missed the opportunity to invest in this ICO. But let's watch what happen next and how it will find its way to grow.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

Unbelievable they spend so much time to build such a shit exchange, lol, fortunately I have only bounty.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

Unbelievable they spend so much time to build such a shit exchange, lol, fortunately I have only bounty.

There were ICO that is also creating an exchange and their platform is now working well just like zigurat and midex platform. It didn't take more than a year for them to launch their product but this exscudo hasn't. An underachiever team, that's what they are. They receive so much money not to mention the fork coins that they get after it. Whoever the advisors are, they are useless.

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

I am also disappointed with the exscudo, because the application seems to be very basic, I hope they are developing other functionalities, because this application is in the air, and very little for the time in which it took place after ICO. Disappointed
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

I am also disappointed with the exscudo, because the application seems to be very basic, I hope they are developing other functionalities, because this application is in the air, and very little for the time in which it took place after ICO. Disappointed

You are missing the good point of this project although it has very basic functionalities but good thing is that this network is stable and mainnet is working smoothly. I hope in future they will improve this platform and will add some interesting features. So we must give time and tell them what people are expecting from them.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

just say before you do the buying and selling, if you want to sell should use smaller value EON per BTC not vice versa, so do not get trapped in value of price, the smaller value of EON per BTC then will rise value value per EON  

Note :
if I am not wrong the price of ICO per EON is around 0.0002 BTC, you have to buy BTC with your EON about 5000 EON per BTC instead of 50000 EON per BTC  Grin

Also very creepy to see an exchange without a support/chat/help button Huh So it's obvious they are under construction

very very low Cry

Don't know from where you are getting this data price is still more than 50k satoshi. Just visit that exchange from given link that is not low from my opinion.

The trading pairs are reversed...

70k eon per btc.  The math goes like this: 1btc/70000.

So, the actual value is like 1500 sats per eon...
Your like 50x off in value

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

How we can withdraw our bounty, in which page?

The price is so low compared to ICO price, wtf?

the withdrawals is working now, for bounty you can see it on setting page and tokens

The price is so low compared to ICO price, wtf?

yeah quite low, because long waiting time and compared to btc price in the ICO BTC price is lower than now

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

Note :

very very low Cry

check it again...yes you are right!
never trade in reverse mode...have you? is there another exchange like this?

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

Mr.Ease

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

Note :

very very low Cry

check it again...yes you are right!
never trade in reverse mode...have you? is there another exchange like this?

Yeah, I have seen it before - Not so much in the crypto realm, but it exists.

If you trade fiat pairs on FOREX its like that a lot. You can switch the pairs to whichever you feel most comfortable with.
EX: cad/usd pair is 0.76  or usd/cad is 1.35

It can be quite confusing when seeing it the first time. I think Excudo just wants EON to be the primary token, but they should switch it to BTC since that is literally how everyone trades crypto.

dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

You are missing the good point of this project although it has very basic functionalities but good thing is that this network is stable and mainnet is working smoothly. I hope in future they will improve this platform and will add some interesting features. So we must give time and tell them what people are expecting from them.
I'd really love to see "the good point of this project" because they spent over a year and millions of our money to develop a very, very shitty exchange interface. And absolutely nothing else tangible. It does not take millions to get a stable mainnet working. Ask all the PoW coin devs out there.

IMO we've been scammed. Mostly.
kingbroan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

22k EON = 1 btc, is it time to buy EON?
because the price offered is very far from the price of ICO
the price is low because no one wants another shit coin from a shit exchange , and the price will only go lower from here as bounty hunters and idiot investors who haven't learned how to transfer eons to exchange yet find out just that. but by all means buy more cheap eon. only investors really know about eon no real ad besides constant vacations to summits and gatherings where people aren't looking for a place to invest who can't even meet basic exchange functionallity deadlines.
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

the price is low because no one wants another shit coin from a shit exchange , and the price will only go lower from here as bounty hunters and idiot investors who haven't learned how to transfer eons to exchange yet find out just that. but by all means buy more cheap eon. only investors really know about eon no real ad besides constant vacations to summits and gatherings where people aren't looking for a place to invest who can't even meet basic exchange functionallity deadlines.

actually the price now at 70k eon/btc and i think it will slowly down because the withdrawals features has been working fine

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mr.Ease

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

Well, thats the beauty of risk when investing...
They now have a product (sure its shitty, agreed) but its here and working. The price is also super low. With a small investment - 0.35BTC will buy a masternode.

So. If they can turn this exchange into something people use... A small investment could make you rich.
You can either have faith or not.... If you remember when Dark coin turned to Dash... Everyone thought that project was shit too, and the price collapsed 90% to like 10cents.

In anycase. I am buying these and im hoping Eon team keeps making this project better

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

wow a BTC0.35  masternode with all the features of exscudo ecsosytem . That is a real bargain if you ask me. But the test exchange is not yet fully functional. I am very skeptical about it.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kingbroan

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:41:03 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 05:36:35 AM by kingbroan

wow a BTC0.35  masternode with all the features of exscudo ecsosytem . That is a real bargain if you ask me. But the test exchange is not yet fully functional. I am very skeptical about it.
Don't got .35 :/
Mr.Ease

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:34:58 AM

wow a BTC0.35  masternode with all the features of exscudo ecsosytem . That is a real bargain if you ask me. But the test exchange is not yet fully functional. I am very skeptical about it.
Don't got .35 but I had 40 eon from my micro investment compared to the rest of yous at 940 units  of won now how many exactly do I need for node ?

25k tokens. At this price, its a steal if the team comes through with all the promises.

I would like some info on masternodes but still unable to find it.

Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:33:04 AM

Don't got .35 but I had 40 eon from my micro investment compared to the rest of yous at 940 units  of won now how many exactly do I need for node ?

25k tokens. At this price, its a steal if the team comes through with all the promises.

I don't know where all of you get the price of EON since it's not showing on their exchange and its not updated. Not the real price is showing up and still waiting for the withdrawal of my EONs.
godaraweb

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

I don't know where all of you get the price of EON since it's not showing on their exchange and its not updated. Not the real price is showing up and still waiting for the withdrawal of my EONs.

Details of voting on the distribution of tokens. from team in exscudo slack channel

I would like to share with you the details of voting on the distribution of tokens.
We have two strategies:
Distribute multiplier tokens in six airdrop waves, which are sticked to our big updates and launches. The first one is going to be this summer - adding fiat to Exscudo exchange.
Distribute multiplier tokens in July.

From one hand we can distribute all the tokens at once and forget about it.
From the other hand, we want to widen Exscudo's audience because with every product release of the exscudo platform EON value will rise. So we aim to create a system with many users, which will make more transactions, thus more Tx fees to the node owners.
So let's imagine what will happen if we distribute all the tokens at once. Some will set up master nodes, some will sell EONs on the exchange.
Master node owners will set up nodes very fast, it will make EON more distributed in the short run. Master node owners will have to pay for their servers, however their nodes will not be profitable for some time, because of low Txs number in the blockchain. What will they do next? They will turn off their nodes, sell EONs and leave the project.

We will create two public wallets, where you can transfer 0.00001 EON from one person. We will count only one transfer from each EON ID.
We will use “proof of stake system” for counting votes, which is also used in EON blockchain. We all know that we have a lot of bounty hunters among us and we don’t want them to impose their rules on the whole community. That’s why we will count the balance of wallets of voters at the end of voting, not the total number of votes.
I’ll give you an example:
For option 1, 1,350 votes were transferred. The total balance of the wallets on July 12 is 100,000 EONs.
For option two, 1,400 votes were transferred. The total balance of the wallets on July 12 is 50,000 votes.
The winner is Option 1
Voting will last until July 12th, so everyone can transfer 0.00001 EON from Exscudo Channels App to public wallets.
Option1 (Distribute multiplier tokens in six airdrop waves): EON-86KCW-FPH6M-TQFRN 
Option2 (Distribute multiplier tokens in July): EON-HH5PW-QJBNW-GF6HU

Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: