Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357180 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:43:08 AM

Today, I try to withdraw EON bounty coin from my.exscudo.com, I got rejected and noticed "user already locked" wtf is that? There will be no reward for bounty hunters despite waiting for more than 1 year?

There are strange bugs on this platform it is not fully functional at this stage so have patience don't get angry. I hope in future all people will be able to take withdraw now at the moment investors are facing the same problem.

Yes, there are unfortunately many problems, and the team certainly can see that it works, but it is very slow and not very professional. I also saw how the coins disappeared, then appeared again. In general, work moves here, but when it all works well, it is not yet clear.
And the coins for the bounty can be displayed or sold? Today I decided to go to the office, but got into the new interface and do not understand.  Do we need to go through verification?
Let's hope these problems will be resolve the soonest possible time, it's not good for the reputation of the business that they manage so long to launch
but still there are still a lot of problems, we need to be with them because the value of our coins depend on the success of this project.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

Initially I planned to withdraw my EON to the exchange because I think the mobile wallet was not yet ready. But upon reading the bugs and coin locks that is happening when user request a withdrawal . I would rather wait for another time to make a withdrawal.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

Initially I planned to withdraw my EON to the exchange because I think the mobile wallet was not yet ready. But upon reading the bugs and coin locks that is happening when user request a withdrawal . I would rather wait for another time to make a withdrawal.
wasn't this bug fixed? in telegram chat someone had posted withdrawal for bounty account is fixed. this is what it said.

"From @ivan Exscudo communications mgr in slack “Guys, important news. The bug that was preventing to withdraw EONs from the bounty/ICO accounts is now fixed, so you can withdraw! We are sorry about the delay.”
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

I can't believe even after so many weeks of launch bugs can't be identified and fixed. A start of this kind for any exchange which has aim to become a bridge between traditional and digital markets doesn't look good. After first stress test all the remaining bugs should have been fixed but issues are not having an end even at this moment. They need to restore the trust in people as soon as possible.
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

What is the time for the price of EON returns as the price of ico?
now is more than a year and the price is very low, we hope that we  see a surprise with EXSCUDO in the near future
 Cool
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

now is more than a year and the price is very low, we hope that we  see a surprise with EXSCUDO in the near future
 Cool

Can not expect much, it will likely take a long time. they have 1 years to complete all roadmap but the results is still many bugs and the market exchange is very confusing, hard to understand the chart in the market, sell, buy, this is because they build different interface than others market Angry

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
JagerBeen

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:56:14 PM
Merited by InVizibl (10)

Today, I try to withdraw EON bounty coin from my.exscudo.com, I got rejected and noticed "user already locked" wtf is that? There will be no reward for bounty hunters despite waiting for more than 1 year?

There are strange bugs on this platform it is not fully functional at this stage so have patience don't get angry. I hope in future all people will be able to take withdraw now at the moment investors are facing the same problem.

Yes, there are unfortunately many problems, and the team certainly can see that it works, but it is very slow and not very professional. I also saw how the coins disappeared, then appeared again. In general, work moves here, but when it all works well, it is not yet clear.
And the coins for the bounty can be displayed or sold? Today I decided to go to the office, but got into the new interface and do not understand.  Do we need to go through verification?

I passed the verification, it was not difficult, although it would have been better without it, since from the very beginning there was no information about what it would take to pass ... But I did not take out the coin yet, because I do not see any sense in this at the moment, I hope there are still some other exchanges or this one will work well.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

Cool

Can not expect much, it will likely take a long time. they have 1 years to complete all roadmap but the results is still many bugs and the market exchange is very confusing, hard to understand the chart in the market, sell, buy, this is because they build different interface than others market Angry
That is the point never expect high price if we get the value of ico price consider it as huge success because so far exchange is too complicated to understand even for pro members , traders looking for easy interface to interact in a timely manner .
let us wait coming update maybe the team would come with new look .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DCORPRus

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

guys behind Exscudo are working hard. Im big supporter of this project and I weit another year or two or more. no problem. Keep Tight and take your time Cool Cool Cool
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

Cool

That is the point never expect high price if we get the value of ico price consider it as huge success because so far exchange is too complicated to understand even for pro members , traders looking for easy interface to interact in a timely manner .
Exactly, exchange with simple features but easy to use interface. It doesn't have to be complicated. Good marketing and the real use of Eons with a responsive and professional handling of members who will have problems will be the best thing in exchanges.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

Cool

Exactly, exchange with simple features but easy to use interface. It doesn't have to be complicated. Good marketing and the real use of Eons with a responsive and professional handling of members who will have problems will be the best thing in exchanges.
can be after two years for the price be more than 10 dollars when Bitcoin 100000
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

Cool

can be after two years for the price be more than 10 dollars when Bitcoin 100000
Or it could never be, its all depends how the community of EON. If many of us feel disappointed with the results team EON works so don't hope too much or predict the future EON hahaha

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
IsleMuerte

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

We have waiting so long about this project and Exscudo team not transparent about the development progress like when they are going to solve issues on exchanges, trading history, etc. I know they bit rush launching their platform since many investor push them, but honestly their exchanges dashboard bit complicated since you are going to need manual calculation if you want to trading EON, for example ask order 80000 EON – volume 0.017 BTC, you need to calculate it how much EON prices each and how much BTC you get if you sell few EON. The candle stick graphic also not common since it’s based on EON, so if you read trading graphic on bull market it means EON prices dropped not increase. I know they want to make unique exchanges but please make standard trading dashboard like other exchanges, people are going frustrated before they open order in market.
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY #50- Communication Rockets To New Heights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHyoDkYhE6Q&feature=youtu.be
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

We have waiting so long about this project and Exscudo team not transparent about the development progress like when they are going to solve issues on exchanges, trading history, etc. I know they bit rush launching their platform since many investor push them, but honestly their exchanges dashboard bit complicated since you are going to need manual calculation if you want to trading EON, for example ask order 80000 EON – volume 0.017 BTC, you need to calculate it how much EON prices each and how much BTC you get if you sell few EON. The candle stick graphic also not common since it’s based on EON, so if you read trading graphic on bull market it means EON prices dropped not increase. I know they want to make unique exchanges but please make standard trading dashboard like other exchanges, people are going frustrated before they open order in market.

not transparent ?? really ? only ignorant are frustrated..
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:10:20 AM

Just as curious as anyone here. I would like to make a buy transaction on Exscudo exchange portal but I am still skeptical about it . Any one here has a success of dealing with exscudo exchange or should I have to wait further? I believe it is still on beta phase.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

On the 9th of July, we announced that the multiplier token distribution way would be chosen by the community in a vote. Unfortunately, due to a technical bug, several investors were not able to participate in the vote, and the deadline has been prolonged to July 19, 9:00 am UTC to make sure that everybody can express his or her opinion! Read more about the vote in our blog:
https://exscudo.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e6d63ffa83c0478eab65bbdac&id=26fadbe7ba&e=ad6d78fab2

We launched a new series of articles about trading robots
Trading robots support is among the advantages of the Exscudo exchange that will be added with one of the future updates and the release of a public API. In the meantime, we decided to dive into the topic of trading robots and explore their advantages and disadvantages for traders. Read our first article of a series here:
https://exscudo.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e6d63ffa83c0478eab65bbdac&id=38f8ed91a8&e=ad6d78fab2

Read Exscudo exchange review on Coinidol.com
Read a comprehensive and positive review about the Exscudo exchange on coinidol.com
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

Just as curious as anyone here. I would like to make a buy transaction on Exscudo exchange portal but I am still skeptical about it . Any one here has a success of dealing with exscudo exchange or should I have to wait further? I believe it is still on beta phase.

Everything is good to go. I have deposited btc and eth and Eon. Trading and withdraws work fine.
I change up my orders daily. Its a good time to get in with some orders

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

Everything is good to go. I have deposited btc and eth and Eon. Trading and withdraws work fine.

This is nice feedback to know this platform is now working smoothly even deposit withdrawal also getting processed there. I hope in future this platform will become more popular and than we will see good demand for this token.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

This is nice feedback to know this platform is now working smoothly even deposit withdrawal also getting processed there. I hope in future this platform will become more popular and than we will see good demand for this token.
I think I will start to withdraw my bounty tokens now, I hope everything will be fine and I will be able to trade it.
I hope this platform will continue to run smooth so our chance to be profitable will be high.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: