Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357180 times)
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:08:57 AM

they definitely need to fix those nasty bugs... I'm still waiting for order resets as I have a pending cancel order going on a week now. Feels like my EON is being held hostage. Oh well, could use some volume on other pairs, thats all I really have to say right now

Hopefully the near future will be better
very disappointing, good projects like Exscudo experience many obstacles in their own exchanger, and surely bounty hunters and investors will be furious, why aren't they listing on other exchangers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:58:04 AM

they definitely need to fix those nasty bugs... I'm still waiting for order resets as I have a pending cancel order going on a week now. Feels like my EON is being held hostage. Oh well, could use some volume on other pairs, thats all I really have to say right now

very disappointing, good projects like Exscudo experience many obstacles in their own exchanger, and surely bounty hunters and investors will be furious, why aren't they listing on other exchangers?
Again, your question is already answered look at my post above.
"because they don't want to do it"

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

I would only call it a good project if it will satisfy the needs of the investors.
Actually not all investors wants instant result because they understand the timing and the process, what they want is a growing development
but unfortunately, it is not seen until now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

I don't think they are making any updates regarding with their own exchange

For me, EXSCUDO team needs to hear investor's side comment on their own exchange so they will know what to fix and change.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

I don't think they are making any updates regarding with their own exchange

For me, EXSCUDO team needs to hear investor's side comment on their own exchange so they will know what to fix and change.
Definitely, they have to listen to the community so investors will feel that they are part of the project.
We invested on this coin and we are expecting to be profitable, however it's not showing based on our expectation right now, when people
leave it's their decision and there should be no looking back since there are still open opportunity in the market when they cannot wait for the progress.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:19:41 AM

Maybe they are simply waiting to release a final version so that investors keep dumping there EON tokens... Then the DEV team comes out with baller U.I. that takes over binance volume and Exscudo devs become billionaires  Roll Eyes

Idk, seems more and more logical as the days pass and absolutely nothing new is introduced.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
kingbroan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

Maybe they are simply waiting to release a final version so that investors keep dumping there EON tokens... Then the DEV team comes out with baller U.I. that takes over binance volume and Exscudo devs become billionaires  Roll Eyes

Idk, seems more and more logical as the days pass and absolutely nothing new is introduced.

The project is over, new us laws will stop any further progress. I'm trying to buy a matter node for etc/eon. It's a low price but someone willing to get out 35000 can sell to me all right now
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

Please, can anyone try to confirm how much this team still have left to work on the development of their platform, I think it is very insulting on investors for the team to launch a rubbish exchange like this, after a year of waiting, even exchanges that did no ICO have something better than this, a good one is stock exchange. I think before I report them as scam/fraud to security agencies, it is better to know where I stand. No one is even buying all these big cap coins on it like BTC and Ethereum. I think investors need to come together and put these people on their toes. If not refund our money. IAN even said it is a scam project, this seems to be the case

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

Exscudo Channels App Closed Beta!

We are finishing preparations to launch a closed beta test of the Exscudo Channels app update that
will add multicurrency support via colored coins functionality.

The beta test will be available exclusively to senior members of the community!

Check out our community roles description on the Discord server to learn more about our community roles.
https://discordapp.com/invite/JBmsrpk?utm_source=Exscudo+Official+Newsletter&utm_campaign=29d044ea0f-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_10_15_11_03&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9ad27bc718-29d044ea0f-74981555

We have released a comprehensive guide about the Exscudo account security.

In the Exscudo ecosystem, a user account is the main connection point between you and your assets,
which means that account loss will potentially compromise your funds.

Learn about potential attack vectors, vulnerabilities, and effective countermeasures in our article!

https://medium.com/@ex_scudo/securing-excudo-accounts-bb352ecf0123

Exscudo CEO, Andrew Zimine, commented on the first cryptocurrency license issued by Switzerland

Andrew talked about why this move represents an important landmark for the global cryptocurrency industry.

https://www.facebook.com/exscudo/posts/745247905817370?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCmDL7G4xLhichjKh1d3JVWuBkzO-eab_N_FbuPssvHwNtfTiIcjjEgAQ5QWdw1fTWqNwDklWAPznbyL24F4_yrAdkLoQg8htx74XcF4m3VzNtM1FNuhrBKfXmSCRfsnW1LXHJ7wEXwsMS1VMblXeMpY_4ckPQM93ECaCL6obpd6jTYcDOb&__tn__=-R&utm_source=Exscudo+Official+Newsletter&utm_campaign=29d044ea0f-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_10_15_11_03&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9ad27bc718-29d044ea0f-74981555
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

Please, can anyone try to confirm how much this team still have left to work on the development of their platform, I think it is very insulting on investors for the team to launch a rubbish exchange like this, after a year of waiting, even exchanges that did no ICO have something better than this, a good one is stock exchange. I think before I report them as scam/fraud to security agencies, it is better to know where I stand. No one is even buying all these big cap coins on it like BTC and Ethereum. I think investors need to come together and put these people on their toes. If not refund our money. IAN even said it is a scam project, this seems to be the case

It is hard for any person to give the exact answer where they are at the moment when they announced they have been achieved big milestone than another bug appear. That platform is not stable and working smoothly like they claimed so it could take few more months to reach its potential.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

It is hard for any person to give the exact answer where they are at the moment when they announced they have been achieved big milestone than another bug appear. That platform is not stable and working smoothly like they claimed so it could take few more months to reach its potential.

Lol, the bugs  Shocked

I still have an order I cancelled 2weeks ago that I'm waiting on it to cancel? Still pending... Maybe they don't know how to fix the bug?
Anways, like the guy up top stated. Other projects released better without an ICO... This one took Millions$ and a year to produce, um, nothing?

Idk, the sentiment is bad around here. I can't see much better news anytime soon

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

This project is the best example of milestone lag, from years and years i am seeing this project under development. Why no action is taken from the side of investors?
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:27:12 AM

This project is the best example of milestone lag, from years and years i am seeing this project under development. Why no action is taken from the side of investors?

Yeah, I agree, Exscudo is really for a long-term holding and not just a pump and dump scheme (for me).

But the volume is really low and listing of other coins could help to attract more people to engage on on their trading platform.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

Lol, the bugs  Shocked

I still have an order I cancelled 2weeks ago that I'm waiting on it to cancel? Still pending... Maybe they don't know how to fix the bug?
Anways, like the guy up top stated. Other projects released better without an ICO... This one took Millions$ and a year to produce, um, nothing?

Idk, the sentiment is bad around here. I can't see much better news anytime soon

It was originally a scam.This project has no process for such a long time.The team makes people look like they are working.In fact, they have already spent btc from ico.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

Lol, the bugs  Shocked

It was originally a scam.This project has no process for such a long time.The team makes people look like they are working.In fact, they have already spent btc from ico.
I do want to believe on that because if I do, I am just throwing my money.
The team are still around but they have slow update, for me, its okay to be like that than it will become a scam project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

Yeah, I agree, Exscudo is really for a long-term holding and not just a pump and dump scheme (for me).

But the volume is really low and listing of other coins could help to attract more people to engage on on their trading platform.

Maybe you didn't follow the meaning of this person till now development progress is not so impressive as dev promised at the time of ICO. Still we are in same situation without any deadline when it will become functional platform and people will get satisfied with their investment.
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

Lol, the bugs  Shocked

"It was originally a scam."
LoL, how this can be, if is a scam it stays a scam.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

so sad if this project is scam, many people last year invested but they must lose money now. exscudo still not found at CMC and exchange too. what they doing ?
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

so sad if this project is scam, many people last year invested but they must lose money now. exscudo still not found at CMC and exchange too. what they doing ?

It is a very bad time to the whole crypto, some projects have not even distributed the tokens after the one year gone, here at least we got tokens in our wallets. The whole story about the project is sad, but to say it is a scam is a bit too hard.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

It is a very bad time to the whole crypto, some projects have not even distributed the tokens after the one year gone, here at least we got tokens in our wallets. The whole story about the project is sad, but to say it is a scam is a bit too hard.

If you're a long-term investor, buying EON this day is a great investment IMO. This project may become like NEO for me. 2019 might be a good year for EON hodlers. As of now they doing great things like they changing the app channel interface. Hopefully they next their exchange to change the interface to become a user-friendly.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: