Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357180 times)
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:30:09 AM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY #64- Channels 2.0 Beta Full Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXc8nP-kEM4&t=

After one year of development the trading of EON is finally live and everything that has been built for the last year can flourish, we will provide continuing coverage of both EON markets and technical steps and coverage of all available news weekly.

In this episode we review the new channels 2.0 beta , Product hunt, and new security discussions from the Exscudo team.
What is total daily volume on EXSCUDO exchange? You should better list this info for CMC!
And can we check that info ourselves somewhere?

Actually they should need to think with cool mind to arrange some strategy for marketing how to attract people to start using this platform and add other trading too. There is no active PR this cause why we see no hype about this project and have no volume of this exchange.

I see they always inform weekly updates about their platform but I also see in the exchange there is no positive change for all of us

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:39:44 AM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY #64- Channels 2.0 Beta Full Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXc8nP-kEM4&t=

After one year of development the trading of EON is finally live and everything that has been built for the last year can flourish, we will provide continuing coverage of both EON markets and technical steps and coverage of all available news weekly.

In this episode we review the new channels 2.0 beta , Product hunt, and new security discussions from the Exscudo team.
What is total daily volume on EXSCUDO exchange? You should better list this info for CMC!
And can we check that info ourselves somewhere?

Actually they should need to think with cool mind to arrange some strategy for marketing how to attract people to start using this platform and add other trading too. There is no active PR this cause why we see no hype about this project and have no volume of this exchange.

I see they always inform weekly updates about their platform but I also see in the exchange there is no positive change for all of us
That's because of lack of liquidity, you cannot expect people to trade in your exchange when there are a lot of good exchanges.
You need big publicity on that matter and do things that would attract investors and one way is to let this coin traded in other exchange as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

We cannot be sure about that, what if the market will recover and bitcoin will once again pump, even dead coin will rise like what happen in the past.
That is just my opinion, in trading, we make decisions based on our evaluation or our analysis on a certain coin, it looks abandon now but there's still chance.

Agreed with you even chance to make comeback looking very low but this ecosystem is dependent on the rise of BTC if this could being pumped again than it will bring real twist in this project. We keep hope to see rise for this token too.
Exscudo is still very potential to go up, I use a platorm exchanger from Exscudo and is very user friendly,
but unfortunately their exchanger does not have a high trading volume

I personally don't like the interface, I think is space to be improved the interface of their own exchange since it confusing for first timer using their exchange. It's not easy to trade and do a day trading if its not updating in real time and need to refresh the browser just to see the if their is any changes on the market.
Absolutely, there is no improvement of the interface and why are they making it hard for traders to figure out how to trade.
I personally tried and I don't like it but as an investor, I believe giving them a chance is the right thing to do since we have no choice anyway, we cannot sell at a loss.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

We cannot be sure about that, what if the market will recover and bitcoin will once again pump, even dead coin will rise like what happen in the past.
That is just my opinion, in trading, we make decisions based on our evaluation or our analysis on a certain coin, it looks abandon now but there's still chance.

Agreed with you even chance to make comeback looking very low but this ecosystem is dependent on the rise of BTC if this could being pumped again than it will bring real twist in this project. We keep hope to see rise for this token too.
Exscudo is still very potential to go up, I use a platorm exchanger from Exscudo and is very user friendly,

I personally don't like the interface, I think is space to be improved the interface of their own exchange since it confusing for first timer using their exchange. It's not easy to trade and do a day trading if its not updating in real time and need to refresh the browser just to see the if their is any changes on the market.
Absolutely, there is no improvement of the interface and why are they making it hard for traders to figure out how to trade.
I personally tried and I don't like it but as an investor, I believe giving them a chance is the right thing to do since we have no choice anyway, we cannot sell at a loss.
First thing if exscudo want to become popular is change the user interface in the market like the charts and don't reverse the trading function buy and sell. and the second is making promotion such as trading competition or airdrop and etc.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

We are finishing preparations to list Exscudo Channels App on Producthunt.com
Exscudo Channels App will be listed on Producthunt.com in the near future!
If you'd like to help Exscudo, don't forget to upvote our app after the listing!
Keep track of our social media to be notified when Channels is listed on Producthunt.com.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________
Exscudo CEO, Andrew Zimine, commented on the new HTC smartphone with integrated hardware wallet functionality.

HTC is looking to expand its presence in the crypto sector by releasing a hybrid device which combines functions of a smartphone and a hardware wallet. Andrew commented on the situation.

https://exscudo.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e6d63ffa83c0478eab65bbdac&id=7a9729e7f8&e=ad6d78fab2

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________

lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:49:24 PM

Social networks of this project constantly spread information. Letters of reports also come. It's ok. https://www.facebook.com/exscudo/posts/760388694303291 -  "We have released an update for the Exscudo test-exchange! The new additions to the current release of the test environment include:
1 Updated KYC procedure, user verification up to Tier 2 using Veriff;
2 Demo access to the Exchange is implemented;
3 We have reworked the withdrawal mechanism. Now fees are adjusted dynamically based on the withdrawal address;
4 Trading robots API is available in the test environment via a GUI and will be implemented on the main exchange in two weeks;
5 Added 2FA for withdrawals;
6 Bug fixes.
Please, note that in relation to the update implementation, withdrawals and deposits will be temporarily unavailable on the main version of the Exscudo Exchange. We apologize for the inconveniences."
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:15:53 AM

First thing if exscudo want to become popular is change the user interface in the market like the charts and don't reverse the trading function buy and sell. and the second is making promotion such as trading competition or airdrop and etc.

A referal program should be already implemented... But yes, another bounty should help too. The team could buy up like 5 btc and easily pass out quite a few tokens to alot of new users.

I think that in the history of bounty campaigns, a $30k investment right now would be the best and cheapest option for the exscudo team to onboard users and increase trading.
It would also prop up the price for us who already trade.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:21:36 AM

Im baying 300 Eon with this price 0.06 btc worth 378 USD now and the price is very low after 1.5 year.
When we can swap up 0.002 btc per 1 Eon?
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

Im baying 300 Eon with this price 0.06 btc worth 378 USD now and the price is very low after 1.5 year.
You may have to wait a very long time or perhaps never. If they develop a good project, everything can come very quickly, this one can't predict. Best still wait more when the price is too low.

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

You may have to wait a very long time or perhaps never. If they develop a good project, everything can come very quickly, this one can't predict. Best still wait more when the price is too low.
that's right, just be patient and wait. it is very long to develop an altcoin. all require a long process and do not occur instantly. rather than you experiencing a loss, it's better to wait for future profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:18:31 AM

Sorry to hear that, but dude that not only you, Who investing their money in exscudo also have same problem with you, their investment are down too much, and many of them are disappointed with that, Well nothing much to do at moment
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:25:11 AM

the development of Exscudo is good and their exchanger platform is also very easy to use and fairly good,
but it is unfortunate for EON not to be listed on the top exchange, maybe price 1 eon=0.002 btc its too long journey

gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

Of course, I didn't said that I won't give them a chance, not at all. As for the investment, well we are in a "crypto-winter" as someone else said. Not their fault, but yes, we can't sell at a loss.
Mr.Ease

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

Oh yeah, they are finally updating the exchange  Shocked

Hopefully they can cancel my pending order that has been holding my EON hostage for over a month, and hopefully they patch that nasty ugly bug.

I have a bunch of hopes and dreams here - could go on forever.

samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

They collect quite good money and i forgot what the ICO price but seems much less now.....People should have invested now when each coin is cheap instead in ICO, this is not just EON many other ICO are the same.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

They collect quite good money and i forgot what the ICO price but seems much less now.....People should have invested now when each coin is cheap instead in ICO, this is not just EON many other ICO are the same.
The price is cheap and we can understand that because of the big correction this year.
But, seeing lack of actions and less development is maybe one of the big hindrance why price will not rise, currently their exchange has a very low volume.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mr.Ease

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

So there was a brand new update and yet everything is the same  Roll Eyes

Well, not everything I suppose.... Loading times have been slashed - Which deserves a solid hand clapping for 5seconds.

Once all that noise has quieted down, there is still the problem with bugs. I had really expected my pending cancel order would have been taken care of and my tokens returned to my wallet... Nope. Still being held hostage.

Not much else to say here. After 6months the exchange is basically the exact same thing we saw at launch... And it sucks.

Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

The price is cheap and we can understand that because of the big correction this year.
But, seeing lack of actions and less development is maybe one of the big hindrance why price will not rise, currently their exchange has a very low volume.
not because of the big correction this year, because EON hasn't been attracted by traders, EON will always be bad in price, I'm actually confused, even though Exscudo always updates its development, the volume is still a little
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:33:53 AM

not because of the big correction this year, because EON hasn't been attracted by traders, EON will always be bad in price, I'm actually confused, even though Exscudo always updates its development, the volume is still a little
Whatever the reasons, that is still based on our analysis because there are a lot of things that are happening in the market now.
This is not fun, I know but there is nothing we can do, you cannot sue them for the cheap price as they are not in control of the market, so let's just wait and see.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

Whatever the reasons, that is still based on our analysis because there are a lot of things that are happening in the market now.
This is not fun, I know but there is nothing we can do, you cannot sue them for the cheap price as they are not in control of the market, so let's just wait and see.
I think they are developing too long, until things get worse and every investor waits too long then this year's unthinkable things are very difficult for all
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: