Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357173 times)
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

when all the coins or BTC went down this project actually went down, this project should have been profitable because the platform was running when BTC was high and raising funds when BTC was still standard

Many investors lost their fate  early on the project because of the constant delay with the development coz of that we never saw a profit.
this has become our risk as an investor but this in my opinion is the fault of the team and I think the team never cared about the fate of investors so we suffered a lot of losses
I also don't think that the fate of Exscudo will be like this, even though they are very good at developing the platform
Of course this is quite surprising because I think the team is good at developing the platform but in reality there are actually many investors who suffer and suffer certain losses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY #72- Exchange 2.0 Update Is Massive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nFJBxeQSuI&feature=youtu.be

AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

These youtubers always bring false info and create fake hype I don't believe anymore on that kind of nonsense talking. We need result no only video on that to show this platform is working smoothly only in videos.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:15:05 AM

These youtubers always bring false info and create fake hype I don't believe anymore on that kind of nonsense talking. We need result no only video on that to show this platform is working smoothly only in videos.

I know they sometimes create fake hype but anything on top of the current platform is a major improvement if you ask me and 2.0 really looks good.

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

I know they sometimes create fake hype but anything on top of the current platform is a major improvement if you ask me and 2.0 really looks good.

It does look better. Works smoother also.

And holy smoking cowboy! Got some volume and bogus trades happening today! 700EON/Eth - Thanks my Pal. I love ETH  Grin

Plus - Someone broke that 200k mark! But please calm down... I may need another seller to hit 300+ before the pump  Roll Eyes

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

Any idea if they are running any bug bounty for the exchange? If they are can you please post the link here

thanks Smiley
Helping to continue your request, I'm also confused about what I've received from exscudo, and can't do anything, hopefully someone can help too
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

I want to know if  Exscudo do have their own blockchain please if they do please can anyone paste the link, most of the things about this project is not open, I have checked their website for it not there. The team need to be transparent to the investors nobody is sure of the amount of tokens in circulation

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

when all the coins or BTC went down this project actually went down, this project should have been profitable because the platform was running when BTC was high and raising funds when BTC was still standard

Many investors lost their fate  early on the project because of the constant delay with the development coz of that we never saw a profit.
this has become our risk as an investor but this in my opinion is the fault of the team and I think the team never cared about the fate of investors so we suffered a lot of losses
I also don't think that the fate of Exscudo will be like this, even though they are very good at developing the platform
Of course this is quite surprising because I think the team is good at developing the platform but in reality there are actually many investors who suffer and suffer certain losses
Its not an actual loss if they sell it in a loss sounds like some dumb trader but a truth that if they havent sell at this moment they are not in loss and there is a hope in the exscudo. to think that this is their last chance to prove how reliable project and team this is after the long wait a year passed and with their exchange 2.0 it should be all fixed even not so popular but if it has a high end features and good security it will be soon good. Now what it needs is to be successful in this exchange and other plans for the entire 2019.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

I want to know if  Exscudo do have their own blockchain please if they do please can anyone paste the link, most of the things about this project is not open, I have checked their website for it not there. The team need to be transparent to the investors nobody is sure of the amount of tokens in circulation

Never published, now transactions can be seen in the 'chat-wallet' application and in their own exchange
So I wonder if it's one of the reasons EON isn't listed on the coinmarketcap?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

Never published, now transactions can be seen in the 'chat-wallet' application and in their own exchange

if you want fast answers directly from the team you should be communicating on the discord channel.

But, yes EON runs on its own blockchain. As for a block explorer, I'm not sure, I haven't searched for it.

As long as they keep developing the exchange, everything should be fine.
Hopefully 2019 will see an active exchange.

We need more traders

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
alicea

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:00:47 AM

Development update: we are preparing to add fiat to Channels!

https://medium.com/@ex_scudo/development-update-we-are-preparing-to-add-fiat-to-channels-695d773be43d

Amel
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

if you want fast answers directly from the team you should be communicating on the discord channel.

But, yes EON runs on its own blockchain. As for a block explorer, I'm not sure, I haven't searched for it.

As long as they keep developing the exchange, everything should be fine.
Hopefully 2019 will see an active exchange.

We need more traders

Yes I have not asked where their blockchain is run
But if the transaction has been executed there should be a blockchain that can be seen by the public

How to explain cryptocurrency without blockchain
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

You mean why EON token not listed to coinmarketcap or why their own EON exchange not showing there? As for token - CMC have some min requiments (min 10k usd daily trading as I heard) for listing there. And as for exchanges they have some requiments too.
Are they going to list EON to some other exchangrs? Or this will be trading on their own? At last Kucoin would be good.  Undecided
Amel
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

You mean why EON token not listed to coinmarketcap or why their own EON exchange not showing there? As for token - CMC have some min requiments (min 10k usd daily trading as I heard) for listing there. And as for exchanges they have some requiments too.
Are they going to list EON to some other exchangrs? Or this will be trading on their own? At last Kucoin would be good.  Undecided

When the excudo exchange is opened the volume is quite high at least 2-4 BTC per 24 hours I think that is enough and is eligible for CMC
But unfortunately not for a long time only a few months.

Btw do you know if you want to be listed on CMC tokens must have a blockchain?
Natalim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

When the excudo exchange is opened the volume is quite high at least 2-4 BTC per 24 hours I think that is enough and is eligible for CMC

It will be listed once the volume will increase and the best chance is to get listed in big exchanges.
We are still waiting, it's like almost 2 years if I am not mistaken that this has not made us satisfied, I don't want to think that this project will fail.

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:43:01 AM

It will be listed once the volume will increase and the best chance is to get listed in big exchanges.
We are still waiting, it's like almost 2 years if I am not mistaken that this has not made us satisfied, I don't want to think that this project will fail.
That's right and it will be only listed on cmc if they have a good volume for the standards of cmc listing not only for that day i think they should not only strive for listing but rather for the sake of their investors and for them to make their goals to attain providing their best friendly user exchange that will put it on one of those top exchange. For almost 2 years of waiting maybe this is the last for better or worst launch of exscudo exchange and i am looking for the best outcome.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:03:35 AM

So 1 EON is about 0.02$ right now??
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:33:43 AM

From my calculation, 1 EON only worth around $0.01. From EON exchange, we found if 13500 EON worth 1 ETH. I means, 1/13500 = 0,00007407 ETH/EON.  Today, ETH is worth $133, so 1 EON is worth = 0,00007407 * 133 = ~$0.01

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Vaculin

Activity: 2884
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:37:32 AM

From my calculation, 1 EON only worth around $0.01. From EON exchange, we found if 13500 EON worth 1 ETH. I means, 1/13500 = 0,00007407 ETH/EON.  Today, ETH is worth $133, so 1 EON is worth = 0,00007407 * 133 = ~$0.01

That's very cheap, it's lower than the ICO price after considering the multiplier.
I was expecting a good price when they launch, but the timing was bad, we launch during the bear.
If they will improve, maybe I can say that the timing to buy now is good.
alicea

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:44:00 AM

For getting listed on CMC exscudo must have to trade on at least two exchanges (not sure about the volume requirement).

Also for the exchange to be listed on CMC they must support API.

Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: