Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Free Premium Shopify Stores  (Read 475 times)
mokoshalb (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:48:24 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 10:04:04 AM by mokoshalb

Learn How To Get Free Shopify Stores

Ok

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:12:29 PM

Hello,

I need help here, I need $200, don't know how things work here, but have been a member of this forum for while, especially digital goods section, I need money to pay my brother hospital bills.. I dont understand how things work here, but if you want to lend, Comment so I will PM and tell you what I have to be use as collaterals, you can check my past trade in digtal section, or if you will require my service, I will work for you, like bulk edu mails, lynda premium, grammarly premium, Google voice account..

THANKS

So, you know how to sell and trade here or do a "service" but you dont understand how things work...really?
start from reading carefuly the stickies in this section and then, offer a collateral. a valid one and not a...service! Roll Eyes

If you cant do it, lock your thread. You will not find any lender but you can find some...reds.

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7969

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:36:08 PM

As a great US president once said,

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

...maybe he wasn't so great after all.

A scan of the hospital bill might help convince people of your intentions.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:42:35 PM

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

You made your point must you now bring a particular country into it and not only Nigeria that people of shameful behavior are. For me, I would rather just individuals rather than their country.

Hello,

I need help here, I need $200, don't know how things work here, but have been a member of this forum for while, especially digital goods section, I need money to pay my brother hospital bills.. I dont understand how things work here, but if you want to lend, Comment so I will PM and tell you what I have to be use as collaterals, you can check my past trade in digtal section, or if you will require my service, I will work for you, like bulk edu mails, lynda premium, grammarly premium, Google voice account..

THANKS

You probably should have known how things work around here and the loan you are asking is like .2btc which is a whole lot of money. The collaterals you have, it would have been better if you just disclose here for everyone to be the judge of its worth.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:03:20 PM

@OP: Your account already has negative trust for trying to open an Escrow service so it might be possible that you will get rid of this account and start fresh with a new one but I really like the services your offering so I might be able to lend to you without interest if you reduce your loan amount by ten folds.
mokoshalb (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:22:05 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 08:39:41 PM by mokoshalb

Thanks all! I finally got it from a friend...

So, you know how to sell and trade here or do a "service" but you dont understand how things work...really?
start from reading carefuly the stickies in this section and then, offer a collateral. a valid one and not a...service! Roll Eyes

If you cant do it, lock your thread. You will not find any lender but you can find some...reds.
Yea, I have been dealing in digital gods zone for a while, but was thinking there will be an extra ethics or strange services here...
but still, Thanks!

I understand you so much, I can confidently tell you the rate of scam in my country is damn high, YES, but not every Nigerian is a scammer, I might as well change my location to Los Angeles and leave you derailed...as I have been scammed not once but twice by my countrymen.. and numerous foreigners...I have lost trust from lot of foreigners just because of the image most of us over here portray, I offer one of my services on Fiverr, which I have 5 star ratings with me portraying living in the US. this is my account on fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/mokoprem
I offer the same service with my previous account with a Nigerian account but sold only 2, but now, i have soldmore than a score..and increasing daily... I have a huge revenue there but yet to be withdrawable that why I wanted to borrow here...
Also our economy is in shamble!  A dollar to our naira is like a BTC to a dollar...

As for the image, pathetic meme! anyways thanks!

@OP: Your account already has negative trust for trying to open an Escrow service so it might be possible that you will get rid of this account and start fresh with a new one but I really like the services your offering so I might be able to lend to you without interest if you reduce your loan amount by ten folds.
negative trust..?
won't like to close it as I have great threads of digital goods under it..
I got the money from another source, thanks!

Ok
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7969

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:40:26 PM

Los Angeles is replete with fraudsters - pick a place like Denmark or Switzerland; though if you were to do that, you would also be a scammer.  If a meme causes me to chuckle, it is not pathetic but they may not be for everyone.  Glad you got your funding; hope your brother is in good health.

mokoshalb (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:58:54 PM

Los Angeles is replete with fraudsters - pick a place like Denmark or Switzerland; though if you were to do that, you would also be a scammer.  If a meme causes me to chuckle, it is not pathetic but they may not be for everyone.  Glad you got your funding; hope your brother is in good health.

alright! thanks!

Ok
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: